User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Jan 2012, 16:34   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Round 45 Predictions

Ok so forums are boring atm - lets start this baby up and get moving again!

1. Ult
2. xVx
3. CT
4. ND
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2012, 03:07   #2
DG

DG will become famous soon enoughDG will become famous soon enough
Post Re: Round 45 Predictions

1. Ult
2. CT
3. ND
4. XvX
5. DFWTK
6. TGV
7. Howling Rain
8. Apprime

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2012, 07:04   #3
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 45 Predictions

1. ND
2. Kenny
3. CT
4. Ultores
5. xVx
Unread 2 Jan 2012, 10:30   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
1. ND
2. Kenny
3. CT
4. Ultores
5. xVx
What sort of score are you expecting Kenny to get if he alone will beat the whole of Ultores, CT and xVx to 2nd place? and if he is getting such a score what are ND going to do beat him????

I do love how people put ND first, such a waste of a prediction, everyone knows they will get into a lead then fall away at tick 800, happens every round, why is 45 going to be different? I know politics and sides change from round to round but ND getting bashed into 3rd or 4th is just what happens, that never changes, its just PA.
Unread 2 Jan 2012, 10:43   #5
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

1) Ultores
2) Anarchy
3) ND
4) Ct
5) Fang
Unread 5 Jan 2012, 12:43   #6
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Well, as I'm not playing I think I can safely say that xVx will do better without my traditional end of round kamikaze attacks.

I further predict a massive emo session in at least one of those (re)forming alliances.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 17:22   #7
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 45 Prediction

I usually dont take part in this type of speculation but this round is going to be very interesting so figured I would put my thoughts down on paper to see how accurate my psychic powers are.

I think the winners for the round will come from Ult, ND, Fang or Anarchy. Out of those 4 alliances I think the most likely winner will be Ult or Fang followed by Anarchy and then ND. The reason I state the above is due to the fact that ND has not had the best political environment in the last few rounds and always has a lot of incomings to deal with as the round progresses. So I am putting them down as an unlikely winner but they do have a decent chance.

I dont know much about Anarchy but I know of some people that are in it. They have great potential to win the round if they can work together and not let egos and personal gain outweigh the alliance goal of winning the round.

Same with Fang. I would give Fang a better chance of working together and going for an alliance win over Anarchy, but time will tell.

Ult has proven itself to be a top tier alliance. They can take a beating and keep on going. They have a very very very good chance of winning the round. The only thing they have to content with is nobody in recent memory has won 3 rounds in a row. If they accomplish that, Bravo and hats off to you. Good solid team, dedicated members and they know what they have to do to win the round.

A lot of this round will depend on politics and how alliances view/approach other alliances. Even though I only mentioned the 4 alliances above; xvx, ct, app and even tof have a chance to win it if they have over 50 members each by the time the round ends. Last round xvx/tof had some of the highest avg roid/score/value count and that could potential give them the win if the round consists of fluid blocks with lots of alliance targeting as we saw last round with several alliances being targeted by several blocks at different times.

1) ult or fang
2) loser of the above or anarchy
3) ND
4) ct or xvx
6-10) app, dfwtk, tof, hr, tgv
tof/app will probably be ranked higher than the other 3 alliances but it will depend on poltics and some luck. DFWTK has a good chance chance of being ranked higher than all 5 but its hard to say who will be where

and as a pure guess
1) ult
2) fang
3) nd
4) xvx
5) ct
6) anarchy
7) tof
8) app
9) tgv
10) hr

and in a perfect world
1) TGV
2) TGV minions #1
3) TGV concubine
4) TGV mistresses
5) TGV girlfriends
6) TGV minions #2
7) TGV slaves
8) TGV slap toys

Enjoy
-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 21:35   #8
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I correctly predicted Ultores would win last round, despite all the doubters and naysayers that said their value was too little at the time of posting. I see no reason to believe we will witness anything other than an Ultores hattrick! The Fang nostalgia will not be enough to hold them together when they are planet targetted for a lengthy period of time, even if they (apparently) have some kind of uber dc.
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 22:01   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

the new pre launch settings mean the most active will fare best i fear... instead of the best players...

Why would you create an attacking +2 pl rule in a game that is 80% casual/inactive with a playerbase of which most have full time jobs and families??

How will everyone feel after 7 weeks of getting up at 3-4am to live launch... cant see many coming back for another round...

Ultores will still win as they have the most dedicated memberbase overall... all thsi change means is there margin of victory will be larger.. much larger...
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 22:09   #10
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

Why would you create an attacking +2 pl rule in a game that is 80% casual/inactive with a playerbase of which most have full time jobs and families??

How will everyone feel after 7 weeks of getting up at 3-4am to live launch... cant see many coming back for another round...
Snifff.... sniff... I smell.... hmmm, OFFTOPIC!!! - bad mutt kai
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 22:55   #11
Tharky
Pointless discussions

Tharky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
the new pre launch settings mean the most active will fare best i fear... instead of the best players...

Ultores will still win as they have the most dedicated memberbase overall... all thsi change means is there margin of victory will be larger.. much larger...

Hear hear ! Why change a part of the game that allows everyone to play at ur own ativitylevel. An early PL only gives ur target an advantage, means that if u still set it early, and ur ally allows it, u know the risk.
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 23:22   #12
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Does make you wonder why its changed to +2 only.
Anyone knows?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 23:29   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I just struggle to see what this change has added to the PA experience....

All i can see is what it has taken away from PA in terms of flexibility of attacks.

This will make defending a gal raid harder ingal as most galaxies will rely on midnight j scans to warn the weaker galaxy members if attacks are immenent.

Before you had maybe 2-3 ticks to cancel your attack and be home to defend ingal if needed, now we are gonna see scenerios where people will have got up at say 2am and set there +2 pl attack as still no pl's showing ingal and then come on 4-5 ticks later to find there galaxy getting raided and 2/3rds of there fleet too far out to help defend.

Have the PA team forgotten of the 1k (im being generous) playberbase PA has that only small percentage play with enthusiasm and true activity. The majority cannot play like that anymore and really the game should adapt to fit the majority not the minority.

I also wonder if this could be the quick end to mid teir alliances such as HR, DFWTK and downwards towards NGO and so on where atleast half of their members play on full casual and rely on the pre launch to actually attack at all. These alliances could see themselves having to attack in active periods (launching at 1am gametime or 7am onwards) to fill up attacks to sufficent numbers to land at all.

Also how many bordering active players will decide that this just makes the game to much of a life suck and decide to play 80% defensive with just weekend raiding or maybe just say time is time and leave completely?? This kind of thing which will happen (tho probably in varying reactions depending on which player) can only then lead to more defence available which will knock on and make the underclaimed attacks even easier to defend!

And then we arrive at Sim PA... just intiate and defend, and thats when the game dies

As an ending question how much consultation did the PA Team have with the people in #alliances before this change was decided on?? It would be appreciated if one of you could let us know just to clear up the thought patterns behind it
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 23:36   #14
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Have to agree with you there in general Kaiba

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 00:22   #15
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

It's worth considering the possibility that this change will result in fewer attacks being launched while the "less active" players are asleep. This should actually improve the experience of those you seem to be so concerned about. After all, if the hostiles appear while they're online then they might get some enjoyment out of trying to arrange defence.

Then again, that might just be me being optimistic.

Either way, I'm sure that there's at least one thread devoted to discussing the merits of altering (or even removing) prelaunch - perhaps we should re-open one of them.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 00:46   #16
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

I agree with amnion, anyway back on topic...

1: Ultores
2: CT
3: FAnG
4: ND
5: xVx
DNF: Anarchy
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 03:51   #17
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

1. Apprime
2. NewDawn
3. Conspiracy
4. Ultores
5. xVx
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 12:27   #18
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

What? They really limited pl to +2? What's the goal? To make this game even more hardcore because people love playing hardcore games? It was about time to leave I guess... Have fun

And...

Unread 7 Jan 2012, 12:39   #19
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
It's worth considering the possibility that this change will result in fewer attacks being launched while the "less active" players are asleep. This should actually improve the experience of those you seem to be so concerned about. After all, if the hostiles appear while they're online then they might get some enjoyment out of trying to arrange defence.

Then again, that might just be me being optimistic.

Either way, I'm sure that there's at least one thread devoted to discussing the merits of altering (or even removing) prelaunch - perhaps we should re-open one of them.

Although i can see where your coming from isnt the whole point of prelaunching and attacking at 3-5am because thats when the majority of the playerbase is asleep and therefore you raise your chances of landing?

From how i see it although yes it means there is a heightened chance that more people can attack maybe with launch times from 6am onwards when attacking into an universe which then has 80-90% of its players awake and 'active' doesnt that drop the chances of everyone landing significantly?

I think its an awful idea for a dying game that is relying on keeping the intrest of its half bothered players to keep going by making the game more of a life suck and i would STILL like to know how much input the #alliances reps had into the change. But we will give it a round and see what happens i guess - will be intresting to see how badly it works out
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 14:25   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

well ofc kaiba and korsan would moan, no-one saw that coming really.
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 15:32   #21
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Alki ofc I moan dude!

But seriously this new prelaunch thing doesnt help pa to get more players... Overall I am hugely disappointed about Jagex once again. AGain they didn't show on eorc, again they dont change anything with pa.

I might do an extra topic maybe...

And oh yea: I moan because I play this game forever now and I don't want it to die.

And...

Unread 7 Jan 2012, 17:17   #22
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

yeah why not go create a new thread so we can all ignore you somewhere else
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 18:06   #23
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: Round 45 Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
The only thing they have to content with is nobody in recent memory has won 3 rounds in a row.
Ascendancy rds 28/29/30..

Although i guess you could argue "in recent memory" but hey ho
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2012, 23:20   #24
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
yeah why not go create a new thread so we can all ignore you somewhere else
hostility is cool i guess..

And...

Unread 8 Jan 2012, 01:53   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I think there will be a close round, but Anarchy looks strong.
Ultores will put up a fight, but Kennys determination and wit will be the deciding factor in the end.
CT/Apprime/xVx/ND will be up there aswell.

1. Anarchy
2. Ultores
3. CT
4. Apprime
5. xVx
6. ND
7. ToF
8. FAnG
9. HR
10. dfwtk

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 02:26   #26
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

#1 xVx - back to one tag
#2 ultores - will let xVx win cause of love (hint hint)
#3 newdawn - cause they will have 80 members in tag
#4 kenny ally )#5? or 6?) - cause at some point everyone will block vs them
#5 fang - probably the last ally with 60+ members end of round
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 08:36   #27
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to say that Kenny is going to be the deciding factor in the outcome of the alliance win... Subject to his performance

If Kenny has learned the lessons of Omega (for example I am hoping Patrikc will run a tight ship on defence and have the right defence culture needed for a top tier ally) and play the politics right (one example is no more DZ comparisons to Hitler, although the video was funny as donald)

My understanding that Ultores will be fielding an ally win side and have an impressive defence culture as Agar3s runs a tight ship in that field.
Aslo Ultores have an established set up to say fAng and Anarchy.

With the Prelaunch being reduced I am hoping to see more "Live BCing" and having alliance BCs to think more and if I am BCing this round (I am still deciding to play tbh due to the stats) It will be more entertaining IMO to doing conventional raids.

This game change should make politics (one example is who can get the most flak alliances on their side) and attacks (who can be the most organised) interesting.

Prediction.

1. Ultores
2. Anarchy
3. CT
4. xVx
5. ND
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 09:26   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ult
ND
CT

Same as last round, really, and the one before that. Ult will get banged while ND and CT get fat, then they'll make a move around tick 800. Anarchy will implode and FAnG will not have much of an impact.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 10:21   #29
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

All these ult win predictions, but pretty sure most allies are gonna hit us loads more this rnd, rn43 - low incs due to being underestimated, rnd 44 medium incs again underestimated, this round I jus think everyone gonna try n stop us all rnd instead of having a break from us mid rnd heh

Ultores peon

Last edited by Knight; 8 Jan 2012 at 10:44.
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 10:31   #30
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

23? 24?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 10:44   #31
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
23? 24?
Corrected now

Ultores peon
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 17:41   #32
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
even if they (apparently) have some kind of uber dc.
Sup?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 23:48   #33
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
All these ult win predictions, but pretty sure most allies are gonna hit us loads more this rnd, rn43 - low incs due to being underestimated, rnd 44 medium incs again underestimated, this round I jus think everyone gonna try n stop us all rnd instead of having a break from us mid rnd heh
Are you a 13 year old girl texting this in?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 23:50   #34
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
My understanding that Ultores will be fielding an ally win side and have an impressive defence culture as Agar3s runs a tight ship in that field.
If he has incomings the same night you may as well get someone else (or yourself) to DC yours though!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2012, 09:00   #35
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
If he has incomings the same night you may as well get someone else (or yourself) to DC yours though!
then you know nothing about how Ultores is run.....
Ultores
Unread 9 Jan 2012, 11:53   #36
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
Are you a 13 year old girl texting this in?
Well I was on my phone but 13 year old girl just for abbreviating some words? Pretty sure its still easily understandable too.

Ultores peon
Unread 9 Jan 2012, 19:41   #37
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

1. kenny is going to spend the rest of this thread personally refuting any claims that anarchy will rank highly

2. anarchy will most likely fall apart somewhere near t900

3. fang will be a top contender until tick 73 or so

4. members from anarchy and fang will funnel into xvx

5. xvx will end 3/4th solely because of sudden tag growth

6. AD will be flooded with whiney threads about block wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2012, 23:00   #38
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

i also doubt there will be room for ship jumpers in xvx. they can go join ct.
Unread 10 Jan 2012, 13:37   #39
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
then you know nothing about how Ultores is run.....
He knows how agar3s runs defence so wasnt reffering to how the alliance is run

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2012, 15:57   #40
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Change of policy or full?
When you killed and buggered off on your last alliance, they had no command left. We took in a group of players whos round you risked to ruin and they wished to keep playing. We did the right thing.
Just make sure you stay active this time, we won't be helping your followers a second time.

If your going to flame....
Unread 10 Jan 2012, 16:25   #41
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
He knows how agar3s runs defence so wasnt reffering to how the alliance is run
And I know how agar3s has run defence for the last few rounds (app/ult) and bar the last week of last rd (where he was going #1 planet and we pretty much had #1 ally sewn up so there was no problem) I havent seen him do anything other than put the alliance first....
Ultores
Unread 10 Jan 2012, 18:19   #42
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
6. AD will be flooded with whiney threads about block wars
And whiney threads about how the top ranked alliance shouldn't attack anyone except for the no.2 alliance (and then only gently because remember, they are bigger and we don't want any beastly bullying).
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2012, 19:36   #43
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Ult
CT
xVx
ND

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 13:59   #44
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
#1 xVx - back to one tag
#2 ultores - will let xVx win cause of love (hint hint)
#3 newdawn - cause they will have 80 members in tag
#4 kenny ally )#5? or 6?) - cause at some point everyone will block vs them
#5 fang - probably the last ally with 60+ members end of round
#1 xVx - back to one tag <-- what happened to the community spirit? Decided to get off the fence again?

#2 ultores - will let xVx win cause of love (hint hint) <-- typical xVx tactic. Support a top alliance a few rounds and hope they help you back the round they get smashes. Seen it before.

Sorry, just had to.
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 19:21   #45
Gary
xVx Peon

Lol Buly same old cr@p from you. You point to what you think is xVx making naps with the 'best' alliances, yet you can't even bring yourself to admit that most rounds ND and CT practically bum each other.
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 19:49   #46
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

No no, xVx don't NAP them, they support them, and then for ex. Apprime gave the favour in return giving them the round win. And they even failed supporting properly. xVx say they don't join block wars and get on their high horse, and then first supported App/Ult when it became more obvious they'd win.

And yes, CT and ND have commonly been friendly, but I've never really said I agreed to it. And CT and ND haven't supported eachother to the win, just been more about avoiding eachother and taking down harder competition. Quite common PA politics tbh.

So yes, out of the three, xVx is the most spineless (+ that tagsplit bullshit last round).
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 20:26   #47
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
#1 xVx - back to one tag <-- what happened to the community spirit? Decided to get off the fence again?

#2 ultores - will let xVx win cause of love (hint hint) <-- typical xVx tactic. Support a top alliance a few rounds and hope they help you back the round they get smashes. Seen it before.

Sorry, just had to.

Your just bitter because no one likes your alliance enough to do the same

See you at tick 800 for free roids
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 20:46   #48
Buly

Wasn't xVx the ones that didn't get many on their side due to their past backstabbing, or deal breaking, which dummies like you said here on the forums that wouldn't make any difference? Not gone too well for xVx after that.
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 20:57   #49
Gary
xVx Peon

Buly you say xVx are spineless, but this is what you can expect when you try to work WITH ND:

(1) They will lie to you when there is ND pl on your planets, and will say that they are not attacking you
(2) They will break a round long nap with you as soon as your overtake them in score
(3) They will nap with you, promise to attack with you that night but never do
(4) A number of alliances will get targetted by 5/6 other alliances throughout the round, yet when ND gets one back they are the first to cry on the forums having previously trolled others for pointing out the same thing

I could go on but I don't wish to waste any more of my time on AD talking to idiots who basically think the sun shines out of their alliance's arse, and that they can do no wrong!

One last thing, you say xVx don't have any friends, but if ND did you would have won the last two rounds. But you did not precisely because you conduct yourselves in a way which rubs people up the wrong way round after round.
Unread 13 Jan 2012, 22:35   #50
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
No no, xVx don't NAP them, they support them, and then for ex. Apprime gave the favour in return giving them the round win. And they even failed supporting properly. xVx say they don't join block wars and get on their high horse, and then first supported App/Ult when it became more obvious they'd win.

And yes, CT and ND have commonly been friendly, but I've never really said I agreed to it. And CT and ND haven't supported eachother to the win, just been more about avoiding eachother and taking down harder competition. Quite common PA politics tbh.

So yes, out of the three, xVx is the most spineless (+ that tagsplit bullshit last round).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TsRdkrxl4g