User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:23   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Anyone else at work and tired today?

I am and it hursts and i blame my housemates for taking me to the pub last night.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:25   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anyone else at work and tired today?

ditto, and im stuck here until 7m this evening, then got to go home and make sure that my house is good for tomorrow and the weekend, bugger
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:27   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

gutted.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:29   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tell me about it, i need to get the washing up done and another 2 loads of washing through the machine before people turn up tomorrow!
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:32   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i was planning on going up to manchester today to do some work, but that fell thru. now i hear michael howard is coming to stafford to make a speech about 'politcal corectness gone mad' and im tempted to go along. shame i dont know where the speech will be and i'll be buggered if im going to walk round town all day tryng to find it
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:35   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol, stafford ? glad i finished at uni there then.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:37   #7
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

marginal seat innit? tories trying hard to win it back since they lost it in '97 (and they will probably succeed aswell) i would actually love to go heckle him, i reckon i would make the local papers for sure and maybe even midlands today!!
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:40   #8
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Yes, I am at work and yes, I am tired.

They should just let us all go home today.

And pay us.

Overtime.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:46   #9
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
marginal seat innit? tories trying hard to win it back since they lost it in '97 (and they will probably succeed aswell) i would actually love to go heckle him, i reckon i would make the local papers for sure and maybe even midlands today!!
I will watch out for you tonight on Midlands today then

Get some eggs and do it properly though.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 09:54   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

owwww. just moved a rack of 15 pc's three foot sideways.

heavy
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:00   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm responsible for solving customer cases that no-one else could solve. 'Escalated' cases they are called, fancy name for "rock fking hard - do your head in while being bored to tears- head wreckers".

I had cleared the backlog by 80% yesterday. Came in this morning. The number of cases had doubled. Overnight. And I got dumped last night.

So yes, tired in work. God I hate this place.

Sollidarity brothers!
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:03   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

escalated cases.

you poor ****
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:13   #13
Rumad
th0ng gimp

do what I am doing today then - as little as possible
Proud to be Independent
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:49   #14
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I will watch out for you tonight on Midlands today then

Get some eggs and do it properly though.
my mid morning energy has now become late morning apathy, i aint leaving the house for that ****. too tired
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 10:53   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
escalated cases.

you poor ****
It's a pain that never ends.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:03   #16
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

yup i'm tired and i've done no work this morning. I keep saying i'll start in 10 mins after a short break, i've been doing that since 9 :/
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:06   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i can't stay awake and i have to walk places and stuff life is so hard
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:08   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm at home, on holiday, so no.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 11:11   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
yup i'm tired and i've done no work this morning. I keep saying i'll start in 10 mins after a short break, i've been doing that since 9 :/

Bastards. I can't do that, not in this job. My stats are scrutinised closer than a tub of vaseline at neverland.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 13:50   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

well, had my dinner less than an hour ago and already the beneficial effects are beggining to wane
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 13:51   #21
Rumad
th0ng gimp

I had my dinner 20 minutes ago and already wish I was at home

Though I have managed to find another job witha closing application date of today \o/

Can't get hold of the man who put the ad on yahoo though
Proud to be Independent
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 13:59   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i hate that this php script isnt working right.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:03   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Anyone else at work and tired today?

My bed has no sheets.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:18   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

isnt that uncomfortable ?
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:19   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:24   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
No.

Short. And to the Point. I bet your a real hit in conversation.

We still love you though (ok so maybe not).
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:26   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I was going to post something more extensive, but frankly I couldn't be bothered, and there's a Turk who keeps milling around who is giving me funny looks.

My mouth is a different issue. My mouth is never lazy.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:33   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I was going to post something more extensive, but frankly I couldn't be bothered, and there's a Turk who keeps milling around who is giving me funny looks.

My mouth is a different issue. My mouth is never lazy.

Hehe, I am bored. But if I don't waste time posting here. I'll have to do some work. And thats never a good alternative.

Solution to your problem. Use your busy mouth to bite the Turk. Maybe he's made of Turkish Delight.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:35   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I wouldn't bite a Turk if he was glazed in honey.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:43   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Not even if "Honey" was a hot playboy model who promised to sleep with you if you did?
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:45   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

It would depend on which part of the Turk I was required to bite.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:51   #32
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

I'm at work watching lots of young girls walk past my window on their way to the Reading Festival \o/
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 14:57   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Bastard.

I'm at work watching an overweight middle aged german woman being "trained" into our account by an overweight german guy. It's not a pretty sight.

I'll need to disinfect my eyes later.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:15   #34
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

German

I might take tomorrow off and just sit in the station watching them.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:18   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I might take tomorrow off and climb a tall tower with a large rifle.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:23   #36
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

King Kong's already dead, dude. There's nothing up there.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:27   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I might take tomorrow off and climb a tall tower with a large rifle.
'thats homer simpson and thats homer simpson and thats homer simpson!'
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:32   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
'thats homer simpson and thats homer simpson and thats homer simpson!'
Pretty much,yeah.

My excuse will be:
"The inner-net made me do it!"
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:37   #39
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

I have booked tomorrow off
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:38   #40
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I have died a little inside.
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 10:15   #41
Rumad
th0ng gimp

hmm i Have just ahd to use my lunch hour t get some things for my mother. I now have to sit here for 7 hours
Proud to be Independent
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 22:04   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was shattered Tuesday after i had 11 hours sleep , but i got 4 hours sleep last night after getting in from the pub at 1:45 AM and then burning some CD's for the car, finally dosing off around 3:30 - 3:45.

Was absoloutely fine today , catching up with me now though
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 23:45   #43
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I am and it hursts and i blame my housemates for taking me to the pub last night.

Wish I had internet at my work. But NO I have to work in a supermarket . Still at school t00t t00t
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote