User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:17   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Your Wishlist For 2004

What was your wishlist for this year, if any, and what is for the next year?

Mine's a few games (Doom 3, HL2, Quake 4), some thongs, a book by Dan Brown (ace writer > Tom Clancy, John Grisham et al) & a chainsaw so that I can re-decorate my room (part of my ceiling collapsed lodging a huge wooden beam which cannot be moved unless we break it - unfortunately it's too big and a hand-held one of those manual saws don't work very well heh)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:35   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Your Wishlist For 2004

I don't do wishlists. I just buy what I want when I want it, and I have the money.
I want a laptop now, so I'm going to buy one probably next month from my salary.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 13:52   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In terms of material possessions I'd quite like somewhere to live this year but other than that I'm fine as I am. There's a few books I want but my college library is bound to have them so it's just a case of holding on till October. Actually I could do with a couple of pairs of decent jeans and sweaters too. And a new pair of shoes.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 14:12   #4
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Just a new laptop for university really.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 14:19   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I already have too many possesions and I certainly don't want much more.

I hope to dispose of my books. Since I can't actually do laundry I suppose I may need some t-shirts. Since I'm a walking cliche these will all need to be black and have some sort of punk-rock/geek/smash the state type msg on them.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 14:22   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I already have too many possesions and I certainly don't want much more.

I hope to dispose of my books. Since I can't actually do laundry I suppose I may need some t-shirts. Since I'm a walking cliche these will all need to be black and have some sort of punk-rock/geek/smash the state type msg on them.
Yes... give it back to the state!
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 14:35   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

it's august, for crying out loud. this thread comes 8 months too late to be interesting.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 19:33   #8
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

At the beginning of the year there wasn't really anything I wanted. After the world cup draw though I really wanted Wales vs England football tickets which I managed to get recently so I am more than happy. Cost a bit more than I expected but will probably be worth it.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 23:01   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Not on my wishlist but I'll prolly get fore the years out is rabies, rounding off my North American Illness tour that you never thought would happen to you.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 00:46   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i want the Zelda game, the DS oh and a car
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 01:11   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
it's august, for crying out loud. this thread comes 8 months too late to be interesting.
4 month til xmas.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 01:30   #12
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i need a new telly, i only have a 14inch portable atm and it doesnt have a scart socket at the back which sucks because i want a dvd player too. probably pick a decent one up for £80 or so.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 03:32   #13
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

New computer at a ridiculously low price.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 04:37   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i already got my wish.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 11:38   #15
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

All I want for christmas is me.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 11:47   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
All I want for christmas is me.
And Emma in something tight fitting and leather, a pair of handcuffs, plenty of vaseline, and an empty house
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 11:52   #17
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I have that now already.

Empty house, check.
Leather underwear set, check.
Handcuffs, check 4 pairs in the car.
Emma, can hear her somewhere wandering round.
Vaseline, no. It's petroleum jelly. I'm aware its essentially harmless, but it's petroleum based. Not going to happen.

Oh, and webcam, check.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 11:53   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The West Wing Seasons 3 and 4 DVD box sets. Other than that I have no immediate desires.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 12:14   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I have that now already.

Empty house, check.
Leather underwear set, check.
Handcuffs, check 4 pairs in the car.
Emma, can hear her somewhere wandering round.
Vaseline, no. It's petroleum jelly. I'm aware its essentially harmless, but it's petroleum based. Not going to happen.

Oh, and webcam, check.
Clearly i want the distribution rights to the DVD , video , and all worldwide media formats. Im sure we can come to some mutually agreeable arrangement.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 12:30   #20
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Cossacks: Napoleonic Wars
Rome: Total War (with new p.c - fingers crossed)
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 18:44   #21
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Clearly i want the distribution rights to the DVD , video , and all worldwide media formats. Im sure we can come to some mutually agreeable arrangement.
I shall discuss this with my advisor.

"Oi, emma... "

[edit]
Damn it. Stupid other peoples computers.

House still empty though...
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote