User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:06   #1
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough
What do you drink, spirt wise

im drinking absinthe atm with a friend, whats your spirit of choice

also, subway rawks when ur drunk
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:06   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you drink, spirt wise

that typo has left you open to a whole range of witty jokes
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:37   #3
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

southern comfort, i know its a bit gay, but if im perfectly honest im a raging homosexual
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:50   #4
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

absinthe in the uk is relatively timid
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 13:59   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Captain Morgans.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:05   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't really drink spirits these days, since they're only really worthwhile when youre trying to get incredibly drunk, which is something I don't normally do. On the rare occasions I do drink spirits (normally if I'm meeting up with people who have already been drinking and want to 'catch up', or I find myself in a terrible club that happens to sell cheap spirits), I will have vodka.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:10   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'll drink pretty much whatever spirit is on offer if i'm in a spirit drinking mood. Absinthe, vodka, tequila, sambuca, goldschlager , whatever really.

For tonights house party i am taking Stella, Sambuca and Bacardi .
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 14:18   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i drink a lot of vodka...

normally half a bottle before i go out, if its a proper 'get pissed' night. which it often is. So much cheaper than buying drinks at pubs and clubs.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 15:00   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
absinthe in the uk is relatively timid
Not at all. It's still just as alcoholic.

It just isn't hallucinogenic.

Jack Daniels is my spirit of choice. But it's ****ing expensive :/
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:25   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As I always say in these threads : Vodka since I only drink to get wrecked.

Last night I had a tequila for the first time in months since it was cheap. I immediately wanted to throw. It reminded me what a god-awful drink that it is.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:26   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Lemon only tastes good after Tequila .
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:29   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I would normally drink vodka but there are others I like and will occasionally drink for a change.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:06   #13
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Club I go to does double-vodkas for 80p.
"Nuff said".
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:06   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

one i know does double vodkaredbull for 99p!
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:03   #15
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

what clubs that? in manchester? vodka redbull is the king!
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:14   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Vodka
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:28   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
what clubs that? in manchester? vodka redbull is the king!
loaf, the night is called pussy galore, on monday nights. Its either near or on deansgate.

i havent been for a while so i dont know if theyre still doing it.

the trick is though, that one of the bars always runs out of vodka, one of them always runs out of redbull, and by the time that happens (about midnight) everyone is too pissed to care and spends all the money they have on the other drink, which are normally quite expensive.

(thats also the club i got thrown out of for falling asleep )
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:47   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're all ****ing nuts and have no ****ing dignity. vodka? **** me.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:50   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whiskey is the only one I'll choose to drink, well straight.

I drink gin but only with tonic (lol fagot lol)
Also end up drinkin sumbuca and vodka when people buy it for me.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:08   #20
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
you're all ****ing nuts and have no ****ing dignity. vodka? **** me.
What the **** is wrong with Vodka?
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:11   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: What do you drink, spirt wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muha
im drinking absinthe atm
What volume?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 22:05   #22
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

i drink this "long john" scotch cos its pretty cheap
and "stastoya" vodka, i cant spell it, but it comes in those really vintage fashioned bottles which is pretty
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 01:56   #23
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What volume?
dont know, someone ripped half the label off

proberly just the 60% stuff, wasnt that harsh, just a bit spicey
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 09:12   #24
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

Vodka or Everclear, two great drinks.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 09:36   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

vodka is horrendous. If you drink it to get plastered fair enough the ends justify the means, but for **** sake, its the most putrid shameless bile available in 70cl form. It doesnt even mix well, and its the drink of 18 year old girls who have 2 drinks in a night and go home and recount boring stories on the phone to their friends.

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 10:10   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
its the drink of 18 year old girls.
ffs Deffeh, that is a truly crap argument.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 16:33   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What do you drink, spirt wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muha
proberly just the 60% stuff, wasnt that harsh, just a bit spicey
Absinthe at less than 80% is officially gay.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:38   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
ffs Deffeh, that is a truly crap argument.
Its a truly true argument. You should have quoted the whole thing.

If you want to get drunk there are better things than vodka (in my opinion, and in truth. I dont like beer for example but knock yourself out on it)

If you want a nice tasting drink almost every drink is nicer than vodka.

If you want a good mixer theres 9549045904594 better than vodka

Hence, vodka is shit

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:44   #29
Rids
The Bad Guy

I would disagree.

As a vodka drinker, I enjoy it. I for example, cannot drink Whiskey, Bacardi makes me vomit, Jack Daniels is somebodys urine in a bottle, etc etc.

Vodka is one of the few drinks I can drink a great deal of. However, I would love to enquire on what Vodka's you are basing your opinions on? If you've only even drunk Smirnoff and Vladivar, for example, I would recommend trying Grey Goose, or some Polish vodka's, which have a far superior taste/texture.

I freely admit, my experience of other spirits is very limited, but I've found Vodka now, and I do enjoy a night out drinking Vodka, so I'm happy.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 17:56   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Many. I think. Grants, Smirnoff, various shop brands. Ive had one or two of the stronger vodkas. And a few random ones in punches that i dont know. Ive had it in jelly form, and non jellied jelly juice form. Its horrid.

Im usually easy going with drink. I can deal with jack (although i excessed a bit on it, off it for now). Southern is good with lemonade, jim beam is allright. I can deal with the scotch malts. Bacardi is a mistake man should have corrected years ago. I like things like Archers and Malibu, especially in home made cocktails. I enjoy Apple Sours on occasion. I like corkys. I love strongbow (<3<3<3). I hate Blackthorn and any pub that has it as its cider on tap instead of strongbow (its usually one of the two) is a shitehole. Magners is ok in moderation. I dont like beers really but i enjoy a guiness once in a while. Snakebite / Diesel are ok. One or two alcopops are allright in moderation before you start to dissolve, and im a sucker for sweet shooters and cocktails. Not a huge fan of gin or martini. Midori is outstanding.

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 18:05   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have recently aquired a taste for Jack Daniels and Coke.

However

its more of a 'sip over a long period of time' because it tastes foul if i 'down it' in one. however i pretty much only drink beer or wine.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 18:19   #32
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
loaf, the night is called pussy galore, on monday nights. Its either near or on deansgate.
oh, i dont like any clubs on deansgate, deansgate locks or the printworks. a bit too fancy for me...
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:28   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Its a truly true argument. You should have quoted the whole thing.
I've got no problem with you not liking the taste of vodka (subjective, fine) - but not liking something because of it's presumed reputation (or whatever) is utterly gay.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:29   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

so we should like evil people because we haven't actually met them and experienced their evil personally ?

edit : thats a bad example.
What i meant to say was if you follow that approach you can't believe anything anyone ever tells you because you haven't seen it yourself. (lol mars doesnt exist etc)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:36   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
What i meant to say was if you follow that approach you can't believe anything anyone ever tells you because you haven't seen it yourself. (lol mars doesnt exist etc)
Was this in response to my post?