User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Nov 2010, 10:56   #1
MadwoG

MadwoG has a spectacular aura aboutMadwoG has a spectacular aura about
Bring Back 3 tick Landings

Righteo.. now before you got..

'omg farming etc etc'

now give it a chance.. the reason i suggest this is simple.. at the moment you send a fleet to attack a planet.. it spends 8 to 10 hours in transit.. and when it arrives. they only sit there for 1 hour? that doesnt make sence to me.. its not good business.. if i was gonna bother to spend 8hrs travel i'd wanna stay there a little longer.. anyways besides my pointess blabber.. i'll get to the point..

bring back 3 tick landings.. and 6 tick defence

now of course im not proposing to get 25% cap every tick your there.. but.. 25% over the 3 ticks.. so if your target gets defence arrive 1 tick after your first landing.. you grab 8.3% roids and run.
easy as that.
or maybe.. bump the cap rate to say 40% over 3 ticks.. and then grab 13% max cap a tick..
somethin like that..

anyways i reackon it will bring a new angle to the game and the way attacking and defending is done.

and i know.. people are gonna whinge that having 6 tick defence is going to stuff up attacks.. but to me i reackon anyone who has his fleet tied up for 6 ticks defending makes a good target.

anyways

chill

-ma****
MadwoG is offline   Reply With Quote