User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 20:51   #1
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
C0cktails

Need some suggestions for ****tails for a house party on Friday. Here's the possible ingredients:

blue bols
vodka
white wine
red wine
lager
cider
blue charge
cranberry charge
tequila
grenadine
lemonade
orange juice
blackcurrent cordial

If you have an idea for a great ****tail that needs something extra then i might be able to go out and buy it if its cheap.

So far we have thought of Blue Lagoon, Tequila Sunrises and Screwdrivers.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 20:52   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: C0cktails

We can have shit, wanker, bastard, ****, dick, crap but we cant have ****tails?
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 21:13   #3
ZyrKx
sexier than you

ZyrKx is an unknown quantity at this point

guinness lagoon
blue lagoon + guinness
aceness
Without a tear I draw my parting groan
ZyrKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 21:14   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

google it dude
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 21:15   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get some Kahlua, for white and black russians.

(Yes, racist, hahaha)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 21:17   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Fat Frog - Simple and effective

1 Blue WKD, 1 Orange Bacardi Breezer & 1 Smirnoff Ice (white)
all together and into 2 pint glasses.

Lovley.

(We here in ireland call em Fat Frog's because they taste like an ice-pop of the same name)
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:04   #7
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

find a big jug and add

blue bols + vodka + white wine + red wine + lager + cider + blue + charge + cranberry charge + tequila + grenadine + lemonade + orange juice + blackcurrent cordial

then neck it in one

and hey if its nasty u propably wont remeber it

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:30   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: C0cktails

Snakebite and Black; I'm having that.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:31   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

where'd my post go?

blue hawaiian
blue curacao + coconut rum + pineapple juice
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:31   #10
JC
lolly roffle

SnakeyBs .

Probably my fav drink, i'll be having that .
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:32   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

1. Half fill a tall glass with red wine and ice cubes.
2. Pour orange juice over ice cubes to create sunrise effect.
3. Enjoy surprisingly tasty drink

Blue Bols + vodka + cream round the top of the glass = blowjob.

Vodka + white wine + orange juice + lemonade = tasty drink

lager + cider + blackcurrant = nasty nasty snakebite black
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:34   #12
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
1. Half fill a tall glass with red wine and ice cubes.
2. Pour orange juice over ice cubes to create sunrise effect.
3. Enjoy surprisingly tasty drink

Blue Bols + vodka + cream round the top of the glass = blowjob.

Vodka + white wine + orange juice + lemonade = tasty drink
Sounds great, we will try these!
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:34   #13
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Fat Frog - Simple and effective

1 Blue WKD, 1 Orange Bacardi Breezer & 1 Smirnoff Ice (white)
all together and into 2 pint glasses.

Lovley.

(We here in ireland call em Fat Frog's because they taste like an ice-pop of the same name)
OMG! Me and my mates drink them in a pub in Hillsboro N.Ireland,
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:38   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

You need archers and baileys to go with the Grenadine, then you can have a Brain Haemorrhage

Or substitute Midori for the Grenadine to make Squashed Frogs \o/

Can you tell I used to be a bar tart?
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:39   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
where'd my post go?
I ate it for my supper, little girl.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:42   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Your avatar scares me
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:46   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Your avatar scares me
If it can scare a Thatcherite, then it has exceeded my wildest expectations.

Today GD; tommorow, Earth.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:59   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Or substitute Midori for the Grenadine to make Squashed Frogs \o/
The last squashed frog I bought someone else drank while I was downing a pint in a drinky competition thing
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:00   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If it can scare a Thatcherite, then it has exceeded my wildest expectations.

Today GD; tommorow, Earth.
Never: government
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:09   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Never: government
That's what you said about Napoleon.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:10   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's what you said about Napoleon.
I think you'll find what I actually said at the time was 'damn upstart frenchies'
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:13   #22
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

www.barbug.com

oh and thread hijacking close thread ban users
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:13   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
www.barbug.com

oh and thread hijacking close thread ban users
Don't be startin or

I'll get starfall on yo ass
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:17   #24
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Moon Juice:

2 shots of vodka
2 shots of malibu
2 shots of white rum
lemonade
top off with blackcurrant cordial

tastes fruity and gets you hammered.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:21   #25
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

shooters...

50 ml glasses:
1/2 Sambucca, 1/2 baileys (layered, drop of grenadine in top)
1/2 Midori, 1/2 Advocaat drop of grenadine on top
1/3 Southern Comfort, 1/3 Vodka, 1/3 triple Sec (that ones actually quite harsh)
1/3 Blue bols, 1/3 Creme De Menthe, 1/3 Baileys

****tails in tumblers:
however i do em at work, no matter how many spirits in one ****tail it always measures out at 50ml in total.

Passoa, Cointreau... top up with orange juice (fresh ofc) and drops of grenadine in the top
Tequila, Vodka, Triple Sec, White Rum (Bacardi), Gin... topped with coke and drops of lemon juice in the glass

im too tired now to type anything else... those are my favourites, whether you listed enough ingredients for them all i dunno, but try em
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:22   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i gave jc a link i think he'll enjoy
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:23   #27
JC
lolly roffle

Everyone will think you've sent me naked pics of yourself now.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:28   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Everyone will think you've sent me naked pics of yourself now.
Must resist opportunity to be nasty to nice mod...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:30   #29
JC
lolly roffle

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:30   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Must resist opportunity to be nasty to nice mod...
Be nasty to me and gir will DESTROY YOU!

Or continue to dance.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:43   #31
Aryn
Happy

ok i found a drink called 'horse jizz'
it's 1/2 beer and 1/2 milk
try it and let me know :P

who comes up with these names? i mean honestly.. who'd walk up to the bartender and ask for horse jizz? :\
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:46   #32
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
who'd walk up to the bartender and ask for horse jizz? :\
Someone who thinks they're clever and gets a nasty shock when they find the bartender is more clever
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:46   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
i gave jc a link i think he'll enjoy
I think I've just glimpsed into your secret life.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 00:46   #34
Aryn
Happy

that just raises the question.. why
oh nm :\
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:33   #35
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

1/2 pint of guinness with a double-vodka+redbull (or Tesco's "Kick", same taste only cheaper...) is nice
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:39   #36
Aryn
Happy

Baby Guinness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:
2 1/2 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz Bailey's irish cream
Mixing instructions:
Pour Kahlua, almost filling shot glass. Then, carefully pour Baileys, using wall of shot glass. This will give the "Guinness" its "head".

i shall try this tonight and let you know how it turns out
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:42   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That's a travesty to normal guinness.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:47   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
i shall try this tonight and let you know how it turns out
Aryn in 'drinking alcohol' scandal.

I miss the old Aryn.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:48   #39
Aryn
Happy

the old aryn drank way more htan i do now :\
the old aryn lived at university.. remember?
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:50   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
the old aryn drank way more htan i do now :\
the old aryn lived at university.. remember?
That's what I mean. But you still kept up the facade that you had never touched so much as a shandy in your whole life. And you didn't have a pottymouth either.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:51   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

All the women are going BAD. Aryn, Sarina, Bloomers
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:54   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
All the women are going BAD. Aryn, Sarina, Bloomers
Mixed-up women, do you have one on your board?
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:57   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Yes, although I need something more holding than blu-tack
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:04   #44
Not Starbucks

placeholder

(I worked in a ****tail bar once...this will take a while)
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:07   #45
Aryn
Happy

what's a shandy?
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:08   #46
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
what's a shandy?
aryn, did i ever mention you rock?

(NB drunk)
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:08   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
what's a shandy?
1/2 a pint of tequila, 1/2 a pint of vodka.

beer and lemonade (or similar)
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:11   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
atyn, did i ever mention you rock?

(NB drunk)
NB has flu, Giles drunk

ps.

Valtoooo!

(Watching Parliament of Dreams)
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:12   #49
Aryn
Happy

omg
i've honestly never touched one of those :\
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:15   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
1/2 a pint of tequila, 1/2 a pint of vodka.
Tried that on holidays. Word to the wise, some things really are a bad idea, even when drunk.