User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 00:39   #1
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
Webcams = not for the dumb

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...0&pagenumber=1
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 01:01   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Webcams = not for the dumb

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 01:05   #3
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

gold
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 03:00   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

sheer brilliance
never laughed this much all day
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 03:08   #5
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice of him to make it nice and big so everyone can read his cc number a lot easier.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 03:36   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

YOU'RE ALL MISSING THE POINT!

Have you LOOKED at their other forums?
Quote:
The Pit - Rules
Alrighty then...

this is basically an anything goes style forum with a few exceptions:

1) flame away

2) politics, religious, and racial posts are welcome.

3) if i see any, "my girlfriend told me that she is a guy" threads or any sissy shit like that, i'll just delete it...

4) outside of these basic rules, anything goes...

edit: 5) bumping threads beyond a month old will get your ass KC'ed... that is all...

have a good time and yes, you can bust my balls, if you can, without reprimand...

remember, if you are easily offending by being in a forum like this, then get the **** out... the pit is for people that can take the heat without any external ... this place will not be for pussies... you've been warned, so don't complain to me or to an admin... the don't need your shit either... so don't be a ****ing cry baby...

oh, your posts are your own... live and die by what you say... this is the intarweb afterall...
We shut down the DF3 flaming forum in a couple of days, reckon we can do this one too?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 05:15   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

is that a threat or a promise?
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 05:18   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
is that a threat or a promise?
A CALL TO ARMS!

Let's face it, the DF3 war livened up GD for weeks
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 05:31   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i do not condone this
but if you do it don't say you're from pa :\
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:29   #10
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk

We shut down the DF3 flaming forum in a couple of days, reckon we can do this one too?
What an exciting life you lead.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:47   #11
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

thanks for the real size chewbacca doll from taiwan
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:54   #12
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

azof, thankyou. i have not laughed so hard in a while :-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 09:16   #13
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:

i had to go thru hell and back to find an email service that wasn't banned there. Even fastmail was banned (and i use that service as my main account,(i pay for their smtp services because my isp blocks port 25, so i send with them on port 26)). They must get a TON of spammers there.
-Masterplan
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 09:39   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
A CALL TO ARMS!

Let's face it, the DF3 war livened up GD for weeks
Oh yes. Just lemmeknow when we are about to proceed with the invasion.

We need Shai Gar and Ghosteh there too though.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 13:08   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oooh... those forums look fun

even if they do post a few too many metal lyrics for my liking That should make them very easy to troll though. And im bored today.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 14:45   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Mr_Bucket
Flof Radio Unicycle Monkey

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Coffea excreted this drivel
did the guy post his credit card number??????HAHAHAHA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, whats going on in this thread?

------------------------------------------------

However they seem to already have nodrog
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 15:02   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's like welcome to RetardWorld over there

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 15:27   #18
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

>:D
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:07   #19
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

yeah the df3 forum bullshit was comical.

(no it wasnt)

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 20:21   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tried to get an account today, after giving them my uni email address so they would accept me. I still have to wait for a moderator to approve me. CUH! Doubt this whole "have fun trolling stupid forums" thing is going to be as much fun as i thought

also... apparently they "came up with half the shit on the net" including the phrase "intarweb"...

ahuh.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 20:54   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
also... apparently they "came up with half the shit on the net" including the phrase "intarweb"...

They cant have invented the word "intarweb" cause a friend of one of my friends did.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 20:57   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i thought most of that silly stuff was jeffk...

really, it was probably a number of people. Although of course most stuff is SA...

there should be an online "cool thing patenting" website. Theres an idea.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 08:59   #23
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I

ahuh.
for that , they need to be dealt with just on principle alone.
-Masterplan
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 10:52   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
They cant have invented the word "intarweb" cause a friend of one of my friends did.
Did this "friend of one of your friends" also bang Britney Spears? Even have a foursome with Madonna, Britney, and Christina A? Or was it the other friend of your friend's cousin's?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 14:24   #25
Ra
nineone

Ra is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the roughRa is a jewel in the rough

lmao, what a dumbass.
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 14:26   #26
I'm Idler

Dace never speaks the serious
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 14:30   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Webcams = not for the dumb

Heh, has he cancelled it yet?

Edit: Oh, it's gone to nine pages. I presume so.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 14:40   #28
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Invasion!?!?

Count meh in, set font to SPAM!!!! rawr

EDIT: Or rather I would sign up if they didnt have that incredibly ****ed-up script that makes the page shake like a 'tard every few seconds. Cnuts. Grr.

Last edited by Evil Skragg; 30 Oct 2003 at 14:43. Reason: Assholes!
Evil Skragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 16:23   #29
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

im on a dial up and i cant get the fcking pics to load someone describe what im meant to be seeing
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 16:26   #30
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

ok ive got it loaded now very amusing, i suppose it was an easy thing to forget that people can read the imprints from the back of the card