User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 17:32   #1
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough
MoD...

Sorry if this has already been addressed:

I'm sure i'm not the only one who finds the spamming of the MoD's news screen when galaxy fund transactions commence irritating. Would it not be better for the MoD to have the option of viewing these transactions from the politics screen at the click of a button?
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 18:45   #2
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: MoD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz
Sorry if this has already been addressed:

I'm sure i'm not the only one who finds the spamming of the MoD's news screen when galaxy fund transactions commence irritating. Would it not be better for the MoD to have the option of viewing these transactions from the politics screen at the click of a button?
in the PAN design all of this had been moved to be displayed on the politcs page itself - with PAN not exactly happening anymore we will have to see how easy it is to do that with the current code - but yes you are right the current system is annoying.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 20:58   #3
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

pan not happining anymore? did i miss something?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 21:13   #4
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
pan not happining anymore? did i miss something?
half way down the last announcement - http://www.planetarion.com/news.php

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 21:19   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We will be implementing some of PAN, but not all of it as initially thought. How much we do depends on how many coders we get together (yes, we've got a few coders who are interested in helping Kloopy, and so we're not sure how much our coding potential will be) but we're hoping to get the dread passport sorted, and the ingame pages made prettier. Small updates like that could be fixed, I guess - Kloopy has to comment really.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:59   #6
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

noooooooooooooooooo PAN needs to go ahead.......

Does this mean Jolt are going to bin there idea for advertising till PAN actually happens if ever then?

I feel sorry for planetarion

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:37   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
noooooooooooooooooo PAN needs to go ahead.......

Does this mean Jolt are going to bin there idea for advertising till PAN actually happens if ever then?

I feel sorry for planetarion
basically with me leaving, and klopoy stepping down from being a paid coder for health reasons the things the team are going to be able to do will be more limited than before. Thats not to say that the game won;t look very different and have many new features - it just probably won't be a full recode.

Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:41   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Planetarionitis. A very common and deadly disease.

Also: 'page as origionally planned last year' (sp)