User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 May 2004, 00:47   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
By the way, Sid and Zhil ...

... when are you gonna announce the "new" Fury for round 11? Or are all certain "happenings" just coincidence?

Would be nice if you announce it now, would give the game for sure some new players again when the old madame returns.
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:48   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: By the way, Sid and Zhil ...

hehe
sid playing
zhil playing
and some more ?
/me is waiting when they all regroup together to fight the evil FAnG
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:50   #3
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

haha
like they stand a chance

they life in the past with good memories
let them stay there
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:51   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

it might just be all coincidence - when i read certain logs and put all the puzzle together that something is going on here

lets just call it "coincidence"
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:53   #5
LB|away

coincidence or not....
I doubt those grandpa's can still pull anyone more off then their wheelchairs
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:54   #6
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

elite intelligence, insults, ego stroking and no facts, all in one thread!
AD is grinning inside
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:55   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
AD is grinning inside
it wasn't, till you replied

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:55   #8
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:55   #9
alch
Retired

Quote:
AD is grinning inside
add some elite hax0ring skills you just joined the thread
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:57   #10
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
add some elite hax0ring skills you just joined the thread
Your wit grows* more with each post.

*shrinks
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:59   #11
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Sounds about as likely to me as meeting Elvis in my local chippy, but given AD's fact-to-hype ratio that's hardly surprising

With intel like this, Heartless should be working for the US Government
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:00   #12
LB|away

what else do you want
true 1337ness on the forums

tbh all we miss is a reply from focht
telling us he is to busy with work/school to reply
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:00   #13
alch
Retired

Quote:
Sounds about as likely to me as meeting Elvis in my local chippy, but given AD's fact-to-hype ratio that's hardly surprising

With intel like this, Heartless should be working for the US Government
<Heartless>I am working for the CIA
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:04   #14
LB|away

<alch> I am a wh0re I sex0r for intel
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:08   #15
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

and dont forget... Focht is busy doing his important studies and in his free time telling us how great Fury was... I fear, he wont find the time to play this game,since he is to occipied with gibbering about it
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:12   #16
LB|away

yes leff

he is so busy with rl
and other things then pa
but still he spends hours on AD reply posts about things he doesnt know shit all about
cos he "isnt" playing pa
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:28   #17
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

shut up now ladies ... it's all part of sid "masterplan" ... I am sure.
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:28   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes, I confirm that Fury is reforming with all of 2 members total. You now have a reason to form your block for next round FAnG.

Regards,

Zhil
Fury Executive

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:33   #19
LB|away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Yes, I confirm that Fury is reforming with all of 2 members total. You now have a reason to form your block for next round FAnG.

Regards,

Zhil
Fury Executive
/me yawns

even with 100 members we wouldnt need to block
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:34   #20
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

then why did you?
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:36   #21
LB|away

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
then why did you?
did when?
with who?
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:46   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
did when?
with who?
Your Intel Department I'm sure can answer that for you.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:50   #23
LB|away

Quote:
Your Intel Department I'm sure can answer that for you.
nah notthing

so I guess someone lied!

OMG NASTY! WHY CANT PPL JUST BE HONEST
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:50   #24
alch
Retired

3 people? you are serious?
my l33t intel tell me there is another one involved
4 ppl in total
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:52   #25
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

[00:46] <The_Fish> heh
[00:46] <The_Fish> can I join Fury?
[00:46] <Zzzhil> sure

OMG MAKE IT 5!!1
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:53   #26
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
/me yawns

even with 100 members we wouldnt need to block
You should be careful about saying things like that

It does beg the question "why are FAnG blocking this round?". I suppose the answer is that you don't need to, you just decided to for a laugh?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:53   #27
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
3 people? you are serious?
my l33t intel tell me there is another one involved
4 ppl in total
I said 2, or can you not read?

Would explain a great many things about FAnG if you couldn't...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:54   #28
LB|away

Quote:
I said 2, or can you not read?

Would explain a great many things about FAnG if you couldn't...
he is prolly counting focht too you nub
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:57   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
You should be careful about saying things like that

It does beg the question "why are FAnG blocking this round?". I suppose the answer is that you don't need to, you just decided to for a laugh?
I'm sure a well respected and clever person like you knows the answer on that question, heh

rgds Kj

P.S. this wasn't meant ironicly or sarcastic like the one I did for Newt, I actually meant it

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 01:58   #30
The_Fish
ND

because you're scared of losing a ship?!1!1
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:00   #31
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I get upgraded this time Zhil?
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:00   #32
alch
Retired

2 ships
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:01   #33
LB|away

Quote:
because you're scared of losing a ship?!1!1

you mean for round 11?
or this round?

this round we had to block
we were by far the weakest alliance in the game at the start of the round.
to take on a new alliance with 100 member
we wouldnt need to block with anyone.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:03   #34
The_Fish
ND

and now you're still scared of losing a ship!11
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:04   #35
LB|away

Quote:
and now you're still scared of losing a ship!11
thanks for your totally well worked out thoughts on this matter.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:12   #36
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry - I'm not used to seeing LB's massive wit and intellectual replies put Zhil and TheFish to shame.

Going to take me some time to adjust. Oh...oh wait...no.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:12   #37
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
thanks for your totally well worked out thoughts on this matter.
It's better than all your FAnG one liner drivel that is plaguing these boards right now

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:19   #38
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's better than all your FAnG one liner drivel that is plaguing these boards right now
on a sidenote: Fury one liner drivels > other Alliance one liner drivel ofc

That is because Fury achieved a lot, and can therfor demand to get respected throughout this community as the most dedicated and feared alliance always and forever...
and NO! you will not get the chance to second, as they disbanded and would have owned every other alliance which exist in this little universe (which actually just became so little, cause noone wanna play PA without Fury being around and ruling it...) so charging em would be useless anyways

thx
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:21   #39
The_Fish
ND

FAnG win 1 round and they think the rule the whole game, including forums and irc
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:22   #40
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
on a sidenote: Fury one liner drivels > other Alliance one liner drivel ofc

That is because Fury achieved a lot, and can therfor demand to get respected throughout this community as the most dedicated and feared alliance always and forever...
and NO! you will not get the chance to second, as they disbanded and would have owned every other alliance which exist in this little universe (which actually just became so little, cause noone wanna play PA without Fury being around and ruling it...) so charging em would be useless anyways

thx
You can give up now, FAnG will never be as successful as Fury. Even this win you are getting this round is only showing you as being twats. Noone seems to respect you. Members of your own block think you are lame.

I like how you are trying. Keep it up, you haven't got past the first marker yet.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:26   #41
Heartless

Thank you Zhil. Your reply was as expected.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:28   #42
LB|away

we do rule the forums and the irc

the game
is not yet decided

thnx

and barrow hush it
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:32   #43
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously Heartless?

What possible point could there be to this thread aside from planting the seed in the Alliance Community of a new Fury coming together, so you could claim you're the underdogs for next round and start a massive powerblock once again?

Of course, knowing your alliance's current priorities, theres not much that stops you from doing that now.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:32   #44
The_Fish
ND

It makes me laugh actually, how you *think* you rule everything. When actually, pretty much every non FAG thinks you're all ****s. And next round, if you dont take the cowards way out and block everyone again, then you are gonna take a battering all round long. Shame I wont be around to help.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:32   #45
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Thank you Zhil. Your reply was as expected.
Why thank you, I aim to please the almighty new rulers of PA, IRC and AD.

You have great psychic powers.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:34   #46
LB|away

Quote:

finally the respect we deserve good boy zhil
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:42   #47
Heartless

Quote:

Can I persuade you to increase your membersize to 3 and guess your 3rd member then please? It starts with A and ends with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Seriously Heartless?

What possible point could there be to this thread aside from planting the seed in the Alliance Community of a new Fury coming together, so you could claim you're the underdogs for next round and start a massive powerblock once again?

Of course, knowing your alliance's current priorities, theres not much that stops you from doing that now.
Nah, FAnG are not underdogs. I am very much aware of "what evil thing" FAnG only did to the universe this round. After all, we are only part of a block. But it's ok, we are the #1 and of course the #1 gets all the flaming.

And on a sidenote: FAnG finds it very amusing how everyone claims we would compare ourselves to Fury (erm ... can someone hand me a link please so I can bitchslap our member who did that? I compared OuZo in ******** r7 with Fury, never FAnG, ta), call ourselves the rulers of IRC, the game and so on (again ... anyone? apart from LB's jok?) and so on.

And yes you can flame as much as you want, at the end of the round I will state you something and I since we all know most of you got a good portion of common sense (except cbk for his "we cheated but punishing us wasn't fair"-thread) you will see my point.

Last edited by Heartless; 1 May 2004 at 02:47.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:45   #48
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Which round was it that the cheating gal posted an announcement to announce they would be announcing something later in the day?

If you dont want to bring your fun logs to play - then why start the game in the first place.

I believe a muckraker would be the term.

((edit: spelling))
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:49   #49
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Which round was it that the cheating gal posted an announcement to announce they would be announcing something later in the day?

If you dont want to bring your fun logs to play - then why start the game in the first place.

I believe a muckraker would be the term.

((edit: spelling))
I love your sense of humour

Anyways, my "end of round announcement" will be something completely unrelated to this certain event atm.
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:51   #50
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Then what the balls are you posting this for?

You get on zhil's case for making the reply you know he would make. You try to justify this thread as an actual alliance discussion, for an alliance that neither exists nor has any public plans to exist. Why? Why? Why?