User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 02:49   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well, i hate all alliances

well, this is from someone who hasnt been in an an alliance in about 5 rounds:

i have a few points to make, in general and in particular

1. the only real alliancec i was ever part of was ICD which as ****ing amazing, respect to all that remember me from there
2. all (and i do mean ALL) alliances in the game atm can hang their heads in shame as, quite frankly, you are all a bunch of tossers. None of you have any BALLS at all, you are a bunch of muppets, and have been for at least 3 rounds now, **** it FOR GODS SAKE its a game, NOT LIFE OR DEATH
lighten up
i can safely say: you are all muppets for taking this game far too seriously, YOU and YOU alone are responsible for this games demise.

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PROUD OF YOURSELVES.
3, i gave up when ICD disbanded, as that was when i realised that no good alliance was going to win, only the cheating one's, when i realised this i thought that there was no longer a point to serious playing as alliances do not seem to be able to regulate themselves, sometimes even bringing RL events across into the game, which is just not right.

this is roadrunner_0, signing off for the game, forever, i shall always be on pirate.planetarion.com and #forums, but after tomorrow, never on planetarion game again, as i dont see any point, you utter utter usless gits (for spoiling this game for me and so many others)

roadrunner_0

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 21 Dec 2003 at 15:12. Reason: edited for general coherence issues
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 02:53   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: well, i hate all all alliances

In before all the 'haha lolz did you get owned omg lol' posts.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:00   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i will say, right now, anyone has any exception to what i say, pm me and i will explain my reasoning to everything i have said.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:03   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

lol, if I ignore the swearing part, this is actually a good thread of RR
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:21   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

what ?

We are fun not wank :/
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:23   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:35   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

no debault
all alliances are responsible for this games demise, therefore all alliances are wank

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 21 Dec 2003 at 15:14.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:36   #8
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

please tell me why :/
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:39   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm not wank fs. :((((
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 03:39   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

nothing personal against you daboult or for that matter 99% of the other ppl in any alliance, but, lets face it, there isnt an alliance in pa atm who doesnt cheat

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 21 Dec 2003 at 15:15.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 05:32   #11
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
nothing personal against you daboult, but, lets face it, there isnt an alliance in pa atm who doesnt cheat
fuking wanking bastards
well, you have fukd the game up for me, and a hell of a lot of ppl like me, so lets see how you like the revenuse drop next round jolt you twats

roadrunner_0 who has played every round so far, but wont be plaaying any more.
there are individuals that are in alliances,that do indeed cheat
alliances as a whole dont
even ldk must have had less than 50% cheaters
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 05:39   #12
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa
there are individuals that are in alliances,that do indeed cheat
alliances as a whole dont
even ldk must have had less than 50% cheaters
ldk didnt have many cheats its just that the ones that did cheated a lot

i wonder if alliances would be honest enough (or would confer with the hunters ) and come up with a league table of

a) closed
b)reopened with penalty

for each alliance
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 05:46   #13
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

lol

just lol

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 07:38   #14
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

roadrunner is pissed i think :-D

If you hate alliances, then quit the game or live with it

For the rest.... I can guess your age :-D
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 11:21   #15
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Roadrunner: I guess you will find that some alliances are fun and doesn't take the game too seriously. These are probably not the bigger ones, but still..
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 11:35   #16
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Even some of the bigger ones are fun....I know the one I am in survives mainly on the kind of people in the alliance rather than the quality of our play. LoL we didn't do shit this round, but we still managed to do very well. We also only had one case of cheating in our entire ranks the entire game, and even that was only a small case of account sharing...nothing on the scale of the fleet bug abuse, lets not even get into that.

We are actively recruiting, and that helps to broaden the community, the alliances that strive on taking top players from other alliances rather than recruiting from the general ranks are the ones that are destroying the game. My alliance is one of, if the only, large one that is imho doing something to try and help save the game.

I agree that at the current point in time it is the major alliances that have, in part, brought the game down to this point. However, I also know that if there is any hope, it will be those same alliances that will bring us out. Please roadrunner, think before you open your mouth. This kind of pointless flaming is immature and unconstructive. Try to act with a little bit of class next time. Planetarion has matured as a game, I am surprised that we still have little kids like you playing the game. (I know I had to get in my little insult, lol)
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 11:55   #17
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Last time our paths crossed you made an twat of yourself as well.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:18   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

heh, and the last time i came across you you were a twat as well RJ. well done for such a good post there.

well, sorry for pointing out that even an alliance that i feel on the whole was (and is?) a good alliance, i felt that i had to post that, as, quite frankly, i am *finally* sick of pa, its not a game anymore, its a passtime of obsessive individuals that have nothing better to do with their lives
i have paid because i can afford to pay, i work, but this means that i can never get anywhere in the game, as there is no way i am putting it ahead of my work, so i will never be one of the biggest players.
lets face it, the only reason i used to pay for pa was because ppl like spinner deserved something for their effort, but, simtech don't, and i wont be giving them any more money.

and, also lets face it, i truly believe that all alliances cheat, and always have.

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 21 Dec 2003 at 15:16.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:20   #19
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

all hail ignore-buttons \o/
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:27   #20
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
lets face it, the only reason i used to pay for pa was because ppl like spinner deserved something for their effort, but, simtech don't, and i wont be giving them any more money.
you do actually know what youre talking about here right ?

simtech was the aftermath of FS and before jolt (current)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:31   #21
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
nothing personal against you daboult, but, lets face it, there isnt an alliance in pa atm who doesnt cheat
fuking wanking bastards
well, you have fukd the game up for me, and a hell of a lot of ppl like me, so lets see how you like the revenuse drop next round jolt you twats

roadrunner_0 who has played every round so far, but wont be plaaying any more.
And allianceless players ofc never cheat
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:32   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

well, thats 2 of eclipse HC who dont have a clue, any more?
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:34   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
you do actually know what youre talking about here right ?

simtech was the aftermath of FS and before jolt (current)
The accuracy of your posts have dropped recently
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:39   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I cant work out whether this should be here, AD or Departing messages .

Quote:
as i dont see any pint
I think this is the problem mate! You should go buy yourself a pint and chill for a bit.

All alliances have cheats, i doubt anyone will try disagreeing with me on that. However, there is a big difference between individuals in an alliance cheating, and alliances as a whole cheating.

Focht - simtech is the daughter company of Jolt. They are effectively one and the same.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 12:46   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I cant work out whether this should be here, AD or Departing messages .
It's not strictly speaking a departing message.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 24 Dec 2003 at 01:11.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:52   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

strangly enough, last night i was chilled, i was just sitting thinking about pa (god knows why but there you go) and i thought i would post this, now, i am going to clean it up a little today, as i was drunk when i posted, so did go a 'tad' ott with the swearing, thereby detracting from the actual post so i will be editing, but the main points i wanted to make will still stand.
oh, and for the record, i'm 23 years old, so less of the kiddie jokes, as you are just revealing yourselves as unimaginitive.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:40   #27
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

You still havent explained how you feel the evil alliances (ALL of them) have destroyed the game.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:45   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
You still havent explained how you feel the evil alliances (ALL of them) have destroyed the game.
I think it's quite obvious that if a group of people gain advantage by cheating, they disencourage people from playing, or playing legally. And even if that wasn't the case, by doing things like R9, they're discouraging the little guys further.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:55   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
ldk didnt have many cheats its just that the ones that did cheated a lot

i wonder if alliances would be honest enough (or would confer with the hunters ) and come up with a league table of

a) closed
b)reopened with penalty

for each alliance

I think I'm right in saying NewDawn didnt have any closed this round (cant remember a round we did) and we have fun, and top 100 planets!
Maybe we're unique?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:01   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I can say i quit playing PA beacause of the alliances. The blocking was just too heavy for a below-average player like me, beacause i never really got big enough to do any damage to anybody. Also, it seems to me that the cheating has incereased these last rounds, but then again, maybe just the hunters have gotten better. Or, maybe not cheating (Who had only one account in round 3, for example?), but the seriousness of the cheating.
That makes it even less fun to play. PA was fun (for me, ofc) beacause of the people, the jokes, but the people are less funny and more serious now.

That sucks dudes. I think this post makes no sense.

tl;dr : fukk alliances
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:10   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

thats just it, back when the game ws fun, cheating was less endemic, but now, alliances cheat as they need to win, that is not how the game should be
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:11   #32
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
nothing personal against you daboult or for that matter 99% of the other ppl in any alliance, but, lets face it, there isnt an alliance in pa atm who doesnt cheat
i didn't know we cheated.....
erm, did we?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:39   #33
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Bring back TPE I say. TPE never cheated!
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:46   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

TPE couldnt cheat, they were all angels
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:11   #35
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
sup snurx

aim never had 1 planet close, or even investigated, for cheating

but we like disbanded round 5 or 6 or something
Not being caught/investigated doens't mean not cheated ofc. We all know that multihunters back then invested 99% of their time on top100 gals/planets, so _many_ cheated without ever being caught.. Same for all other alliances who claimed none of their members ever cheated.... Unfortunately even my alliance probably had/has cheaters.... Even though none of us got closed/deleted this round (don't know other rounds).
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:50   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Being here makes me feel dirty (but i came 'cause the thread on GD was closed and i wanted to see if anything different had been said here).
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:53   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Bring back TPE I say. TPE never cheated!

TPE were the bestust!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:08   #38
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
yeah, yeah you did
don't think so

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 10:38   #39
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

lol @ this post.

if u cant join an alliance becouse u just suck, dont blame them.

Alliances MAKE this game, look at SS (www.**********.net) befor PA alliance joined in, IT WAS NO FUN. u NEED the alliances to make the game interesting and to give that extra dimention.

gl with your alliance-less game, i stick to mine

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 10:39   #40
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

about that **********, it is .net

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:06   #41
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
well, thats 2 of eclipse HC who dont have a clue, any more?
Do fill me in, what do I not have a clue about?

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:26   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
thats just it, back when the game ws fun, cheating was less endemic, but now, alliances cheat as they need to win, that is not how the game should be
Actually, I'd say that MORE cheating went on, however given the immense size of the universe, and the rather uncoordinated nature of the rule breaking, the effect was lessened.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:42   #43
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Find me a NoS member who cheated this round please, if you do i'll buy you 1 round 11 account and make sure they get kicked.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:42   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
Last time our paths crossed you made an twat of yourself as well.

if you are going to insult me i am going to have a go back RJ, the last time our paths crossed was totally unintentional on my part and i wouldnt say anything about it again, the fact that you are having a go when you don't know me makes me think that perhaps you are a wanker after all :/
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:21   #45
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
if you are going to insult me i am going to have a go back RJ, the last time our paths crossed was totally unintentional on my part and i wouldnt say anything about it again, the fact that you are having a go when you don't know me makes me think that perhaps you are a wanker after all :/
I see that's enlightened me as to how, as an Eclipse HC, I don't have a clue.

Personally, I couldn't care less what you think of me. If you would like the entire PA community to know the full story then I'm all to happy to tell it, but my original comment was on your post regarding alliances in PA, and I'm entitled to my opinion.

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:15   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
I see that's enlightened me as to how, as an Eclipse HC, I don't have a clue.
ololol

[edit]

And it's interesting you're trying to take the moral high ground when you were the one who brought up previous.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 01:02   #47
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
ololol

[edit]

And it's interesting you're trying to take the moral high ground when you were the one who brought up previous.
I do wonder where you get your "Eclipse HC cheats" thing from.

I know you have some "unfortunate" history with Eclipse, (thus I can attribute your posts to some mild bitterness old friend), but I still can't see the link. I cheated in r2 and r5 but didn't in r3, r4, r7, or r9 so am I one of those "cheating HC's" because I know I didnt break any rule in r9 for when I was Eclipse HC.

PS: r5 was the only round I "cheated" whilst being an Executive/High Council - even then the r5 incident was my "drive-through" galaxy which also involved Legion and BlueTuba HC. It was never harmful to the game and was just account takeovers. (never account sharing to launch fleets or such - we had some morals still.)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 01:07   #48
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
From the way that I know that one of Eclipse's current HC has account shared, used a shared scan planet, etc.

It's quite obvious when it happens in the same room.

I did not mean to paint you all with the same brush, however, I cannot make such a statement for the majority or the whole.
Who?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 01:10   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

This is not the place for that kind of discussion; in fact, these boards aren't the place for this kind of discussion.

For this reason, I am going to delete my posts on the matter.

(Although if you don't delete or edit yours it's entirely pointless)
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 01:18   #50
Darth Sidious
Dark Lord of the Sith

Darth Sidious is an unknown quantity at this point

Why hate all alliances?
its pointless as the main reason for them (afaik) is to improve gameplay, and to make pa more fun
(as long as it doesnt involve powerblocks anyway..)

Rage Against the Universe
Darth Sidious is offline   Reply With Quote