User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:11   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Public notice

For some utterly undefinable reason I still have the ability to ban people. So.........FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY*........... I'm taking ban requests!

*About an hour as I'm off out.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:18   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Public notice

CrashTester.

I'd also have banned Idi, he's been doing lots of stuff that almost justifies a ban recently, just been dealt with by different mods so the nov 2k date survives.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:19   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Done and done.

And I mean done.

And idi.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:21   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

JonnyBGood, for power abuse.

edit: is that me gone then?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:23   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ban G_Frog.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:23   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
JonnyBGood, for power abuse.

edit: is that me gone then?

Why not?

PS Sorry, can't ban myself though.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:26   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Best thread today
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:28   #8
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Karmulian.

For comedy value :/
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:29   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

I've been caught! Nuts!
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:35   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Karmulian.

For comedy value :/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:36   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so did you manage to ban anyone before you got caught then???
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:40   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

My first two, and LHC
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:43   #13
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

damn, i would have said that 'i'm not grimble' bitch .
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:42   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<3 jbg

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:50   #15
idi

idi is an unknown quantity at this point

You realise that mrl and jbg are now on my hit list.
idi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:53   #16
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Ban MrL_JaKiri

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 23:55   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

who all was banned?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 00:49   #18
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

amusingly it appears JBG and MrL have both been banned
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 00:52   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
amusingly it appears JBG and MrL have both been banned

someone should give them both lines to do:

"I shall not expose the incompetence of the administration" x 1000
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 01:56   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
someone should give them both lines to do:

"I shall not expose the incompetence of the administration" x 1000

They would prolly just copy/paste.

As such it's a waste of time :(((((((

"Death" is probably the only reasonable punishment in the circumstances.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:21   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't see the harm Karm,
in letting all the bans stand.

For is it not written, "as ye ban so shall ye be banned", and "thou shalt not venerate thy registration date, nor thy post-count, nor thy registered username, nor thy avatar, nor thy neighbour's ox"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:32   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier response, namely "I am rubber, you are glue" and will continue to do so until it leads to Monkey Island sword-fight nostalgia distraction
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:36   #23
1-X
overtired

anyway, you registered "idi" and were free to post. Just what is so great about date and post count?
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:52   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier response, namely "I am rubber, you are glue" and will continue to do so until it leads to Monkey Island sword-fight nostalgia distraction
you fight like a dairy farmer
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:58   #25
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
people get confused when i change name
what can I say other than "fair enough".

I hope you saw the funny side of the banning though - well it was funny from here..., and given the chance I'm sure you would have done the same, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
you fight like a dairy farmer
You fight like a cow.

I once owned a dog that was smarter than you.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:59   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i got banned for calling him a stupid ****ing twat

The truth hurts.

Pain leads to fear.

And i think we all know where fear leads*.

*fag land
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 03:01   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

The bans are for 24 hours heh.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 03:07   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Itothedtotheaight?
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 03:39   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Sooooooo very ethnic.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 11:22   #30
Ragnarak

Quote:
people get confused when i change name, hence my 'i am idimmu' custom title
ItotheNtotheF??

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 11:43   #31
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
damn, i would have said that 'i'm not grimble' bitch .
that hurts
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 12:53   #32
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:10   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

We're all having a wonderful christmas time
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:30   #34
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

I was banned
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:58   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work_Child
I was banned

I actually banned you permanently because it was something I'd forgotten to do before I left heh. STOP BEING SO UNBELIEVABLY SHIT.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:42   #36
Work_Child
Banned

well it looks like you didnt actually ban me permanently so STOP BEING SO UNBELIEVABLY DRIVEN BY YOUR OWN SMUG SENSE OF POWER

loser.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:45   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, Karm rolled back the bannings you ****ing inbred little ****hole. I pray to god you die horribly and soon
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:47   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
well it looks like you didnt actually ban me permanently so STOP BEING SO UNBELIEVABLY DRIVEN BY YOUR OWN SMUG SENSE OF POWER

loser.

looser

owned

you're such a geek

stop posting on my internet

i was once something

god doesn't like gays

shut up nobody

sunday impressionist

Oh look kids it's the never-ending list of crap insults used by three year olds! And for the grand finale?

Oh you know what it is.

IT'S WORKMONKEY'S DEAD MOTHER ON HER KNEES WITH NO TEETH SUCKING MY **** AM I RITE?

PS I forgot I'm bored and that's the only reason I'm replying. Soz :(
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:47   #39
Work_Child
Banned

I know the bans were lifted. Hence he didn't ban me permanently. And I dont see that theres any reason to be that offensive. You need help Johnny, it's corrupted you. Someone get this man a medic.
+ Ps if you look at this thread title out the corner of your eye it looks like it says Pubic Lice.

Funny = me
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:55   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work_Child_Molester_lol
And I dont see that theres any reason to be that offensive.
i'd even have been civil to MightyGoat.

but you just suck far far far too much
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:58   #41
Work_Child
Banned

that rather hillarious adaptation of my name will be my new account when this one gets banned.
I don't see how I suck, I've lost the old "your mom" from Work Monkey. I thought I was a respected member of this community, how wrong I was.
I hope you choke on your christmas turkey.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:01   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I know the bans were lifted. Hence he didn't ban me permanently. And I dont see that theres any reason to be that offensive. You need help Johnny, it's corrupted you. Someone get this man a medic.
+ Ps if you look at this thread title out the corner of your eye it looks like it says Pubic Lice.

Funny = me
Nothing's corrupted me you ****ing shit. You're just one of the worst posters GD has ever had (which is a bit of an accomplishment in itself considering the illustrious history of this forum).
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:03   #43
Work_Child
Banned

I HATE YOU
*cries*
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:05   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I HATE YOU
*cries*

If you really don't understand where I'm coming from I'd advise you to read your own posts and check how many of them aren't even a complete sentence.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:06   #45
Work_Child
Banned

what are you talking ab-
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:06   #46
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

common, someones gotta ban the little bastard, put him out of my misery...
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 17:07   #47
Work_Child
Banned

this guy talks rubbish I dont even
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 18:33   #48
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Work_Child - last warning. Anymore trolling and i will ban you. If possible i'll make it an IP ban so that we never have to see your sorry ass on these forums again.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 18:34   #49
Work_Child
Banned

;(
I got IP banned before and it wasn't very nice, but here I am.

Last edited by Work_Child; 20 Dec 2003 at 20:26.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 20:25   #50
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

JC is my tough friend
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote