User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2003, 21:42   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Another Crap thread

Totally out of style for me but as there has been a couple of "crap threads" recently i thought id break my ankles (by jumping on the bandwagon ... :sigh: ) and make a crap thread.

Anyways my idea is ...

PA GD NON-NEWS THREAD

In this thread you post information about your real life that would not normally make PA GD news (ie be "strong" enough material to justify a thread on its own).

Random bullshit is accepted (welcomed actually).

FOR EXAMPLE masturnating with your "other hand" would be PA GD NEWS.

Post away ...
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 21:44   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Crap thread

I've been training my left hand to masturbate for a while. it's paying off
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 21:46   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
it's paying off

Unusual euphamism.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 21:52   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've just made myself a nice, hot cup of tea!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 21:59   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I bleached my hair today. I don't know why. I've never done it before, and I'm not a faggot either.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:09   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I bleached my hair today. I don't know why. I've never done it before, and I'm not a faggot either.

In your defence we have your statement "i'm not a faggot".

Against your case however we have the statement "I bleached my hair today".

The prosecution wins!
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:13   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It looks 'not too bad' actually. Except, it looks yellow, like it used to when I was about 5.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:20   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I just watched 2 minutes of "Roger and Me".

Michael Moore really is up his own arse.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:22   #9
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

I rogered a melon when I was fourteen.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:23   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been watching all of B5 in order; just coming up to the end of series 1 and it's MUCH better than I remember it. They have an episode about saving a dying boy and they don't make it crap.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:24   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I was playing ToeJam and earl today, but then I had to go for dinner so I opened all the presents which (after much rocketskating) lead to my death

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:28   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see a picture of LHC's hair.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:31   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

i might be able to get a really low quality one tomorrow
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:33   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
They have an episode about saving a dying boy and they don't make it crap.

Did the boy die?
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:35   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Did the boy die?
His parents were stopping an operation for religious reasons, the surgen went and did it anyway, saved the boy, and then his parents killed him because he was impure.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:44   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
His parents were stopping an operation for religious reasons, the surgen went and did it anyway, saved the boy, and then his parents killed him because he was impure.

I remember it now.

They thought his soul would escape out of the surgical cut or something.

As such when they killed the boy they killed an empty husk (his soul already being gone etc).

AM I RITE?

(also wasn't there some egg related thing too?)
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:45   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Yeah.

Franklin gave him a piece of industrial goop that glows, said it was an egg, in order to cheer the child up. Child proceeds to care for it.

Later on it's revealed that he knows it's goop, and he's just humouring the doctor.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:48   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Another Crap thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I would like to see a picture of LHC's hair.
I'm sure you would.

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:50   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Yeah.

My knowledge of random tat truely amazes me sometimes.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 22:51   #20
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking for a new MMORPG today, I looked over some horizons stuff earlier and it looked good, but I'm not sure its 'it'. It's such an annoying wait untill WoW comes out
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:15   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I watched enterprise
It was substantially less crap than 'marauders' on a few weeks ago.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:20   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Earth And Beyond
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:22   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I walked out of the shop today reading a magazine, yet the security guard nor the alarm went off. How I love newsagents.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:23   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

enterprise series 3 is aces

ESPECIALLY twilight
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:24   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Enterprise is entirely rubbish; so say the trekkies I know.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:28   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jakiri ate admiral's pie earlier this evening.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:29   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

On Wednesday I'm off to a fancy dress party as the builder from the village people.

We are struggling for the Cop/Macho Man/Navy Commander and the Military man though.

I repeat, I am not a faggot. This is just the greatest thing ever.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:31   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

MM's account hacked into for the day. 23 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds left until MM realises the days events and the hacking in by a leet noob.
----------retired-------
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:37   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
MM's account hacked into for the day. 23 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds left until MM realises the days events and the hacking in by a leet noob.
wtf.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:45   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I was trying to theorize why today and yesterday, your humour level has been very high to me - I'm guessing I was wrong then, or you are indeed trying to cover the incident (ie: MM or the leet noob)

but then again I've been away from PA again for a few weeks and I've only browsed threads on GD over the last 2 days
----------retired-------
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 23:59   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

ps

go download twilight and discuss
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:50   #32
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

There are a few young wealthy looking people with lap tops and flash cars gathering and the usually quiet motel across from my house. I have a sneaking suspicsion they are movers and shakers.

If they are i may go over their and pretend im a mover and/or shaker then destroy their meaningless capitalistic lives from within their own group.

Or i may just end up playing with their laptops.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:53   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just cleaned my room
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 10:54   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am at work and tired from a weekend of excess
also: i finally built a bed yesterday \o/
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 16:02   #35
Androme
☆ ♥ 

in my attempt to shattwe your self-esteem to an all time low, roadrunner, beds are pissy easy to make - infact, a floor is already a bed, as are walls, books, and other flat objects such as <insert rude comment here>
----------retired-------
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:34   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

I watched "Ocean's Eleven" (the new one with brad Pitt et al in it) last night and in it when Brad Pitt tries to get the old guy to join in on the con the old guy is all like "no i don't want to do it. I have a 2 storey duplex and WALL TO WALL ...".

The old guy carries on talking for a bit (just so you know that he doesn't die half way through a sentence).

Anyway i want to know what "wall to wall" is.

It was obviously a reference to his appartment.

The only thing i could figure it was was either floors or ceilings but i dont think that's what he meant.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:36   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Wall to wall carpeting is the usual one.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:40   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Why would having carpets in your house be such a BIG ****ING DEAL?

Don't Americans normally have carpets?

Are they all fags?
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:39   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All the apartments I've been to see over here either have wall-to-wall carpet or laminate boards.

Maybe the actual reference is "wall-to-wall pussy", which is unlikely, but could be impressive.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:46   #40
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

"I'm At Work, But All I'm Doing Is Surfing The Net!"
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:04   #41
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

it's being freaking cold for almost a month now. It's getting to the point that I can't feel my toes anymore. Some people would say maybe you should wear warmer shoes, but I would say that there is always a hope that today it will be warmer then it was yesterday, but its not happening, yet. What is up with that?
Amazing, that after when you had your birthday and you supposed to be in "that age" when you should be an example to someone, "a role model", you still feel childish at times and when you look at the mirror you look no older then a day before your birthday. When is the age start showing?

I'm thinking about getting a new "exotic" pet. Any suggestions?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:09   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
I'm thinking about getting a new "exotic" pet. Any suggestions?

"I'll be your dog"

[/Kiora]
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:12   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
"I'll be your dog"

[/Kiora]
It's too orangy for crows!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:15   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Talk like that can get you beaten up by some Essex boys.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:43   #45
Androme
☆ ♥ 

North b0ys fink Essex b0ys r puss0es
----------retired-------
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:40   #46
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I just ate enough Ben and Jerries ice cream to make me feel sick.
Walked around, bought some sleeping tablets and hair gel at the late night pharmacy.
Attempting to straighten by neck to look less like a hunchback and nicer to the opposite sex.

Walked on some water escaping the dictatorship that is my fridge. Which was quite unpleasent.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:42   #47
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Ben & Jerries Cookie Dough = mmmmmm too tasty for you!
----------retired-------
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:00   #48
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've tried to locate a album today, but i did not find it, so i bought another one instead!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:04   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I spoke to the wife back at home. She was drunk.

Her excuse 'I have to drink everything before I leave for the US'

That girl's learnt so much since she started going out with me, bless her *sniff*

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:23   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I've just been to the theatre.