User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 06:07   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The harshest thign that could happen right now

So ive had an essay list given out to me for the last month or something. Deadline is noon today.

I didnt even have the essay list till 5pm cause i spilt coffee on the other one.
I started looking at it at 6pm, chose a question by 7pm, Started it by 8 but had to stop and go out and do the radio show.

After that ive been doing it, then fannying about, then playing solitaire showdown. I did 1500+/- words which was what i was told it had to be... then i realised it actually had to be 1800. Im now on 1715 (and its getting really awful now, i have nothing left to say at all).

But itll get done, im pretty sure even in this strange suspended state i have 85 more words in me.

The thing is..

im exhausted. Its 5am. The essay is due in for noon

Theres no way im gonna be able to get up for that ****ing deadline. Even with a complete essay, im ****ed.

Ive set my phone alarm, a phone reminder, a PC scheduled task, and an Alarm on my radio. But im not going to rise, am i? Sods law.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 06:09   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The harshest thign that could happen right now

email it to me
i'll add a few bs bits into it.. and voila! \o/
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 06:11   #3
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

in response to the thread title.

i could return to modding GD.

RIGHT NOW........
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 06:20   #4
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Take some caffeine and stay awake.
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 06:30   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
in response to the thread title.

i could return to modding GD.

RIGHT NOW........
But i liked you as mod You were too busy destroying some other poor sod to curb my hate filled rants.

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 07:53   #6
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Worst thing that ever happened to me at University. I got an A on a 20 page paper I started the the night before the 8 am deadline.

Have you any idea how hard it became to even think of starting projects early after that?

Arg!

Heck, by the end I was getting As on papers written about planetarion :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 07:55   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I downloaded my 40 pager 6month work for Norwegian class..

a 6month task easily completed in 5 minutes due to the magic of internet (I got a B, hah! )
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 08:08   #8
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

My Uni was nuts about plagarism, lots of professors ran checks on all the papers they got.

I had a friend get suspended for a year, and very nearly kicked out perminantly, for just copy/pasting a paragraph.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 08:28   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Heck, by the end I was getting As on papers written about planetarion :/
WTF would that be?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 10:08   #10
Tis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
WTF would that be?
?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 11:56   #11
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

In what subject can you write about PA and get an A? Computing / Informatics? Concept of a MMPOG?
No kidding, I am really interested in what you wrote about PA (IF you were serious)
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:09   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Essay completed and in.

Pity i didnt get much sleep last night. 3 and a half will have to do me for the day

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:09   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Essay completed and in.

Pity i didnt get much sleep last night. 3 and a half will have to do me for the day

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:15   #14
JetLinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Same here... Terminator 1 was on TV...
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:39   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My housemate managed to scare me yesterday when she asked if I'd done the 1800 word essay for today (bearing in mind I don't understand 10% of the words in the essay title, this is bad).

Turns out she got the month wrong and it's due in in December ;D
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:19   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have already missed two assignments and right now I'm supposed to be in a lecture.

It's a wonderful life.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:20   #17
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i can't remember the uni days - work has ground me down to forget such wonderful times :-/

I think I will do a MBA or something soon to get back to being a student again :-/
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 14:30   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have already missed two assignments and right now I'm supposed to be in a lecture.

It's a wonderful life.
I see you took my advice.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:10   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
After that ive been doing it, then fannying about, then playing solitaire showdown. I did 1500+/- words which was what i was told it had to be... then i realised it actually had to be 1800. Im now on 1715 (and its getting really awful now, i have nothing left to say at all).

But itll get done, im pretty sure even in this strange suspended state i have 85 more words in me.
The word limit is very general.
Noone counts it, it's just a guideline.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:17   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
I see you took my advice.

As I said, 25% of lectures so far. I think I might go in tomorrow though, my sociology lecturer is great*

*****ing mental
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 16:41   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
The word limit is very general.
Noone counts it, it's just a guideline.

I was just thinking this (you're allowed 10-15% leeway anyway).
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 17:08   #22
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:

Everything longer than 3 hours is enough. You just have to get used to it.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:00   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

1800 words... how many pages is that? 4? 5? I write that for breakfast!
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:12   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bad jonny!

do your assignments!

dont bother going to lectures though, thats just silly.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:20   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
bad jonny!

do your assignments!

dont bother going to lectures though, thats just silly.

Theoretically I think I can pass the course by only doing the final exams. Looks like I'm on for another challenge!
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:23   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you arent exactly likely to study for your exams though are you?

bah... do what you want.

good luck
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:28   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

I've never really been into studying. I rely on my over-rated intelligence to get me through.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:30   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Studying is merely a respected form of cheating.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:31   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I've never really been into studying. I rely on my over-rated intelligence to get me through.
don't we all?

and yes Dante hicks... i always resented those who revised, gave such an advantage