User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:41   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oi Teenagers !

The ones that dress up in baggy jeans that you could hide a skateboard in each leg with over sized Limp Biskit tops really look stupid. Because they all seem to dress the same in their quest for invdviduality none of them have the sense to spot how f'kin stupid they all look, and take the hats off. Benny from Crossroads would be ashamed.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:41   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oi Teenagers !

In this thread, Vaio has a revelation.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:43   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hoodies are for wankers.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:43   #4
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

you spelt Bizkit wrong

as a side note i wear baggy trousers, but no band name hoodies or owt like that, the odd band t shirt... i dont really see whats wrong with it, and no i dont go for the 'individuality' thing, never have, otherwise id vote in the election
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:47   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
In this thread, Vaio has a revelation.
I've been busy

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:48   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
you spelt Bizkit wrong
Somebody kill me.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:51   #7
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

It has been arranged.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:53   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wear a bad religion hoodie - it has a crossbuster on each side, and the dirty looks i get from old ladies are priceless.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:58   #9
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

I never thought I was being unique when I wear jeans and a tee band shirt.... Its just comfy
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:09   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

it is, none of this drain pipe jeans making your crotch sore stuff heh...

id kill you embroglio, but i cant reach
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:14   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I wear a hat, but only when it's called.

And I sometimes wear baggy jeans because my **** is so huge that it needs some breathing space.

Other than that, I'm a great fan of Phil Collins and Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.

I'm am so
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:24   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Because they all seem to dress the same in their quest for invdviduality
Have you ever done a study on why people dress this way? Or do you just spout the most gigantic cliche ever on some kind of whim?

Perhaps people dress in a certain way to express solidarity with others who dress like them and NOT to express individuality. Or pehraps it's to to proclaim their particular lifestyle or passions (similar to people wearing football shirts). Or perhaps it's a rebellion thing against their parents. I don't know to be honest, but the refrain of "lol, they all dress the same becoz they want to be individuals, lol" is frankly idiotic.

p.s. Limp Bizkit suck
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:26   #13
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

oooooo get you /\
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:45   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Have you ever done a study on why people dress this way? Or do you just spout the most gigantic cliche ever on some kind of whim?

Perhaps people dress in a certain way to express solidarity with others who dress like them and NOT to express individuality. Or pehraps it's to to proclaim their particular lifestyle or passions (similar to people wearing football shirts). Or perhaps it's a rebellion thing against their parents. I don't know to be honest, but the refrain of "lol, they all dress the same becoz they want to be individuals, lol" is frankly idiotic.

p.s. Limp Bizkit suck
You sound like a teenager Dante

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:49   #15
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Potatouk is an unknown quantity at this point

no shit, sherlock

i have a few m8s like that but heh its their money.
Potatouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:52   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You sound like a teenager Dante
What does a teenager sound like? Did a teenage Bertrand Russell sound like it, or did you mean something else?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:52   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

My lil' brother is one of those... no wait... he's worse.... he's a wannabe who wants to be like that, though his pants are too tight.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:59   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting in potential deffeh thread
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:06   #19
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

heh. i've worn clothes that are too big for me (jeans especially) since i was 7 years old. i dont "dig" the indiviuality thing - so what if im wearing the same clothes as someone, its me that counts, not what i wear. The individuality can be found in beliefs and ideals, and how willing you are to stick up for them, not what you wear.

Mind, knowing some of the little skateboarding f00's around wigan, they all look, eat, drink, and act the same.

Oh, and now my mate who has always thought she was above me my whole life just told me "geeks are in now. im a geek. uber"

oh god.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:09   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
Oh, and now my mate who has always thought she was above me my whole life just told me "geeks are in now. im a geek. uber"

oh god.
But that's true!!! Geeks are !!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:13   #21
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, geeks rule the world - always have done always will be. the poor thing is, i said "so your a geek.. tell me bout your pc"

she replied

"its great. it has windows and everything. and msn messenger. i like 6.0 the best."

:'(
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:15   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in before linux
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:20   #23
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

gah, i think you're mixing hoodies and skaters with goths.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:22   #24
Nodrog

oh look, its our local expert on youth culture.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:25   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
Yeah, geeks rule the world - always have done always will be. the poor thing is, i said "so your a geek.. tell me bout your pc"

she replied

"its great. it has windows and everything. and msn messenger. i like 6.0 the best."

:'(
OMG!!!
That's what we geeks call a chat-whore. Real geeks communicate in hex and raw sockets over the internet.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:32   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

What's a raw socket?
Do you get cooked sockets as well?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:45   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
What's a raw socket?
Do you get cooked sockets as well?
You're not geek enough to be told.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 21:06   #28
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

I'm am obviously so uncool and old as everytime i see someone wearing baggy jeans ( and i mean the short wear you can see 90% of the wearers boxers(unfortunatly)) am i the only one that gets the desire to tell them to go get a pair that fit?
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 21:09   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Oi Teenagers !

They look god-damned awful, although the fashion today is towards the scruffy, so I'm not terribly surprised. Most of the ones I have encounterd in my mercifully limited experience of them have been boisterous, annoying, and arrogant, although this is not terribly different from most other children of this age range.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 22:01   #30
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
What does a teenager sound like? Did a teenage Bertrand Russell sound like it, or did you mean something else?
Teenagers tend to spout nonsense with the odd irrelevant name dropped in for no other reason than to try and impress. I am not familiar with the works of Bertrand Russell. Is he a pop idol ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 22:09   #31
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

its no different now than it ever has been

be VERY glad if you are too young to remember the 80's
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 22:33   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Teenagers tend to spout nonsense with the odd irrelevant name dropped in for no other reason than to try and impress. I am not familiar with the works of Bertrand Russell. Is he a pop idol ?

Vaio
Yep, he's one of the final 7 or however many there are now.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 22:44   #33
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Luckily, i don't dress up whit oversized clothes, i just wear one size larger since im so skinny. If i were to wear clothes that fit me perfecly, i would look like a ampethamine wreck

Oh, and i wear hoodies, but i use it for other things then looking cool. Like, protection from the rain and evil eyes.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 22:51   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Vaio

Russell owns you!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:24   #35
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Russell Bores Me - Sorry

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:12   #36
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

but Vaio, surely you were a teen in the 80s, and therefore probably wore white socks, a mullet hairstyle, Miami Vice style blazer with rolled up sleeves, and a "frankie say" t-shirt?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:17   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
This invalidates anything you've got to say about anything, especially youth culture, dude.

p.s. Forgot to mention that hoodies and baggy jeans are also rubbish too.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:22   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
but Vaio, surely you were a teen in the 80s, and therefore probably wore white socks, a mullet hairstyle, Miami Vice style blazer with rolled up sleeves, and a "frankie say" t-shirt?
hey dude streetwannabes are
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:24   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
posting in potential deffeh thread
This is where similar threads should work. Links at the bottom should involve my most atrocious rants, all of which were much better than this one.

If your gonna hate, you have to do the deffeh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:40   #40
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
This invalidates anything you've got to say about anything, especially youth culture, dude.

p.s. Forgot to mention that hoodies and baggy jeans are also rubbish too.
So, I have to read some essays by some dead philosopher before I can comment on anything ?
Tell you what, I wont and i'll just assume you are being pretentious

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:41   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Tell you what, I wont and i'll just assume you are being pretentious
Yeah, well anyone in <arbritrary age bracket> is stupid anyway!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:42   #42
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Um, not quite. At 14 I decided I wasnt going to get my hair cut again and discovered a liking for Motorhead t shirts. That lasted quite some time

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:42   #43
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Yeah, well anyone in <arbritrary age bracket> is stupid anyway!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!
Now you start to understand, about time

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:54   #44
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Anyone that gives a **** about anyone else is a prick.
so long as youre going with the topic on that comment ill second it... id give a **** about someone if i had reason to, but theres not a chance id give a **** about someone just because of what theyre wearing
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 03:28   #45
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED

Other than that, I'm a great fan of Phil Collins and Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.

I'm am so
Phil Collins is not and was never "cool", cept for when in genesis' earlier days when he wasnt the frontman, that gave him some cred.

Pink Floyd isnt cool either, for some reason everyone thinks they are cool, but they are no more innovative and talented than a "Juicy Root" tshirt.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 03:34   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Who cares if it's cool.

I doubt many people would like my Muse/Nick Cave/Beach Boys/Pink Floyd/David Bowie/Manics Street Preachers playlist that I currently have on.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 03:38   #47
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Who cares if it's cool.

I doubt many people would like my Muse/Nick Cave/Beach Boys/Pink Floyd/David Bowie/Manics Street Preachers playlist that I currently have on.
I like Nick Cave, Bowie is and always will be cool, and the manic street preachers are cool in most circles, altho im not a fan.

#phnx
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 03:42   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Beach Boys aren't the height of chique though
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 03:46   #49
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Well I like them also, but dont take anyones musical opinions seriously, especially mine. Im one of those stuck up critics.

#phnx
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 03:48   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
Well I like them also, but dont take anyones musical opinions seriously, especially mine. Im one of those stuck up critics.
Most of their verses are unbelieveably good (Wouldn't It Be Nice, Good Vibrations), but I feel the choruses let them down. I Get Around is one of the few which has the opposite trend.