User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:00   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Drunk Mate + Drunk Mate - Self Control = Trouble

Two friends of mine have both been texting and phoning me for the last half hour, telling me how they were fighting this evening (both claiming "I kicked the shit out of X") after they downed half a bottle of JD each attempting to drink each other under the table.

Now both have asked me to come to the pub tomorrow to watch the football (where i was going anyway), one so that i can "Back him up", the other so i can "Watch me and my brother kick the shit out of him".

Personally , im going along armed. Getting into said pub with a pool cue in two parts is pretty simple, and it should keep the peace admirably if both refuse to back down and watch the match.

Alternatively , i could just use some furniture. The small wooden stools are excellent, and not bolted to the floor.

Thoughts?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:02   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Drunk Mate + Drunk Mate - Self Control = Trouble

go to a different pub.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:04   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
go to a different pub.
No Chance.

Ill play peacemaker , one way or the other.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:06   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems to me you're just looking for an excuse to meddle in other peoples affairs and possibly beat someone up.

peacemaker my black ass.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:11   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

join in whoevers losing, its only fair

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:11   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Seems to me you're just looking for an excuse to meddle in other peoples affairs and possibly beat someone up.

peacemaker my black ass.
We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.

Theyre mates , but they either sort it out by never speaking to each other again or resolving it amicably , or someone gets to see the end of a pool cue in the teeth.

Im sure some people here feel thats a poor way to resolve what is essentially a very minor argument. However should i leave it completely alone, one of them is likely to get very seriously hurt. Hence , i can justify it as "Tough Love"
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:13   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Personally I'd get to the pub early and start a book on who's going to win.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:22   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Personally I'd get to the pub early and start a book on who's going to win.
A woman after my own heart.

Why didnt we ever start dating?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:11   #9
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Why don't you dress up in size 50 shoes, white and red make up, silly wig and take your tickle stick along.

And chat up the bar staff. Who they're clearly loving.

YOU ANIMAL YOU!
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:13   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMighty
Why don't you dress up in size 50 shoes, white and red make up, silly wig and take your tickle stick along.

And chat up the bar staff. Who they're clearly loving.

YOU ANIMAL YOU!
Ill have a pint of what hes drinking.

After which, i wont care whos fighting , since i wont know what planet im on.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:23   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I will probably agree with whatever W posts when/if he finds this thread but I cant be bothered typing it myself
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:31   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I will probably agree with whatever W posts when/if he finds this thread but I cant be bothered typing it myself
Nod , youve taken apathy to a whole new level. Congratulations.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 04:10   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

pool cues should be used to play pool.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 04:27   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

quite frankly, i would smack them both and tell them to behave, they are both being dickheads
and how did it ever get to the point where 2 ppl from the same circle of friends hated each other that much FFS?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 06:10   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Haha your mates suck.

Our biggest argument is whether to watch Murder She Wrote or play on the gamecube (Murder she Wrote, CLEARLY).

PS: Violence is wrong.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 11:52   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Personally, I'd be pretty disapointed in my friends if this were to arise with them.

There may be times where we are at each others throats, and there are times that punches are thrown, but come the next morning, or next night out, its all forgotten.

If you cant punch a mate, and have it forgotten about, hes not really a mate.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 11:55   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am with Nod on this one.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 12:00   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Im sure some people here feel thats a poor way to resolve what is essentially a very minor argument. However should i leave it completely alone, one of them is likely to get very seriously hurt. Hence , i can justify it as "Tough Love"
Your Scottish. I'm sure people understand how barbaric and primal you bastards are.

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 15:35   #19
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

what are they fighting about?

tut @ boys
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 17:03   #20
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road

my thoughts are you're still a nob
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:29   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Steve is too short to "keep the peace".

Who ever heard of a midget bouncer?!

NO-ONE that's who!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:58   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Personally, I'd be pretty disapointed in my friends if this were to arise with them.

There may be times where we are at each others throats, and there are times that punches are thrown, but come the next morning, or next night out, its all forgotten.

If you cant punch a mate, and have it forgotten about, hes not really a mate.
Your mates sound like fags
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:15   #23
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Your mates sound like fags
Jealousy will get you nowhere :/
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:40   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumsaa
my thoughts are you're still a nob

Nice to see you back too. Still single i would bet.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:01   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

PS : It all went quite well. I bought both of them a beer halfway through the match, told them to ****ing sort it out, and they did. Which is just as well, since i discovered one of them was carrying a 6 inch blade. Not sure whether i fancied facing off against him with just my pool cue in hand.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:05   #26
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nice to see you back too. Still single i would bet.
not for the past four months

loser
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 01:57   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumsaa
not for the past four months

loser
2 1/2 months shorter than me.

I see JuanLAN took off, with a disclaimer which i found hilarious.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:27   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
A woman after my own heart.

Why didnt we ever start dating?

I don't date anyone who I can beat in an arm wrestle.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:12   #29
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Please do a comic about the event itself or the consequences of fighting in a pub. Thx
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:49   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Unless those were 40s of JD your mates are pansies.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:13   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't date anyone who I can beat in an arm wrestle.
I dont believe that was me you beat. I believe you beat Tony , and Paul , but not my good self.
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 16:45   #32
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dont believe that was me you beat. I believe you beat Tony , and Paul , but not my good self.
Sadly no, sarah acknowledges that she has never arm wrestled me.

Twas you who suffered at her hands.

Face saving does not suite you Kura
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:01   #33
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Hello, I am a fish.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 01:03   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Drunk Mate + Drunk Mate - Self Control = Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMighty
Hello, I am a fish.
Where are you at the moment? I want something to eat.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote