User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:26   #1
Hellscream

Hellscream is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye

After 7 miserable rounds of this game I am out, thanks to the top dogs at jolt and what not, I have had my account closed. Thank god for that. With that said. Thank you for ruining this round for me, Elysium. Unkind regards to you and all of your members. Your galaxy farming methods are absolutely horrible, and if you were seeing it from my end, you'd understand why. Try getting 3 waves at a time for 4 weeks and no one will defend you. I challenge you to do that. If you are so high and mighty. I challenege you to try that.
Hellscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:51   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Goodbye

It wasn't me!
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 00:07   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Weren't you the one spamming random people with obscene in-game mails along the lines of "**** all you big alliances" before a Fang member reported you?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 00:54   #4
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

heh
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 00:59   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
It wasn't me!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:06   #6
SeeN

SeeN is an unknown quantity at this point

You want a cookie?
SeeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 09:07   #7
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

nah, he wants attention
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote