User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:40   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Karm

Could you pull your head out of dom's ass long enough to fix it so that when a thread is closed you'll see CLOSED: in front of it?

Thanks a bunch.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:41   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Hey Karm

PM's please, me ole' **** and sparra.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 19:46   #3
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Re: Hey Karm

Nope - It requires a code edit
something i will not be doing while we are still in beta version
Closed Thread