User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Oct 2003, 21:37   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
So, how do you know you have become bored with your job?

This is how!

Wow, I can't believe someone would actually do that.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 21:38   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So, ow do you know you have become bored with your job?

What a wanker

lol!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:01   #3
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So, how do you know you have become bored with your job?

I do that behind the counter at the toystore all the time, I love my job.
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:29   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

haha, that judge is
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:33   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I told someone to unplug their phone while they were calling me on the support desk once.

It was about then I quit.

In other news, lol
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:34   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

heh!
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:21   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Old!

I saw it in metro, so it must be.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 02:46   #8
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I told someone to unplug their phone while they were calling me on the support desk once.
I've done that several times, quite useful when clueless people won't hang up.