User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 12:10   #1
I Am TDO

fking sad cnuts!

I got two visitors to the building sitting opposite me having a serious (and at time concerned) discussion about how the office's Girovend meal card systsem track transactions between buildings.

I mean, wtf?

They are so sad, I fully expect to find out one day that they are GD regulars.

Anyone else had sad twats working near them today?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 12:47   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: fking sad cnuts!

yes, 2 visitors to the building opposite you

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:04   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The world is held together by people with attention to detail.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:06   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

The word cnut is so round 4
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:20   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

shh. i'm thinking.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:08   #6
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

No, the word cnut is round 3. I remeber it very well because Pavil went around on the board plastering **** everywhere before it was added to the word filter. When it was the word cnut was used.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote