User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 13:54   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Eldest / Middle / Youngest / Only Child

A few years ago I remember reading some dumb newspaper supplement which features extracts from some guys book. I can't be bothered to google for the author or title, but his main point was thus :

The personality (or psychology) of most individuals is most profoundly influenced not by their class / race / nationality / etc, but by their relative position in their family. Most great leaders / scientists / etc are the eldest child in their families (or eldest son in prejudiced societies).

Now, I initially dismissed it as one of those "I'll take a reasonable idea and then try to use it to explain everything ever" fads (lol marxism) but almost every one of my friends (group of about eleven or so people) is either the eldest child or only child (except one). The one exception is quite a bit different, less forceful, less intelligent, etc. btw : I'm not suggesting my friends are great scientisits but most display very similar personality traits.

Anyway, onto the point : Where are you in your family? (in relation to brothers/sisters)

Are you the eldest child? Eldest son? Youngest? etc. I suspect we've got a disproportionate amount of only-children here, but nevermind.

(to start, I'm an only child)

edit : Before anyone asks, there's no real point to this thread, I just want to see if certain posters fit their alleged stereotype.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 13:59   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Eldest / Middle / Youngest / Only Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm an only child
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:00   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ELDEEEEEST

WORSHIP ZiiiiiiM
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:07   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Before anyone asks, there's no real point to this thread, I just want to see if certain posters fit their alleged stereotype.
Why not guess which position various posters are in? It could be fun.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:08   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

middle :/
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:08   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Why not guess which position various posters are in? It could be fun.
You've got to be an only child, surely?

I would have said Mark was either the eldest or an only child also. If he had an older brother he probably would have been beaten up a lot more, I suspect. Plus he's probably too big to be the runt of his family, unless his mother is some kind of uberfrauline.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:10   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
You've got to be an only child, surely?

Youngest. Two sisters.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:11   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Youngest. Two sisters.
The system fails! Still, I suppose it explains some things, eh?

Plus, I suppose you're relatively introverted compared to most of the "Look at me" brigade round here.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:17   #9
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I am the middle child, but the first daughter.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:17   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
middle :/
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:18   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i have 3 older and 1 younger sister.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:18   #12
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I have one older brother.

Youngest.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:19   #13
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Youngest, with two older brothers who were horrible to me.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:19   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

This thread is just a pretext to find out if any of us have younger sisters
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:20   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I do
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:21   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

this is probably a bit pedantic, but i dont think the forum personality = real life personality.

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:22   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oldest of two brothers. Though i doubt thats unexpected

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:25   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
this is probably a bit pedantic, but i dont think the forum personality = real life personality.
Probably true, but it'd be difficult to act the way W acts (say) on these forums without being a little bit of an intelligent crazed loner in real-life.

I'd imagine most people are a lot more introverted than they are here (Nod being the classic example) - but it'd be hard to be smart here, and really dumb in real-life.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:26   #19
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Only Child
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:27   #20
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Probably true, but it'd be difficult to act the way W acts (say) on these forums without being a little bit of an intelligent crazed loner in real-life.

I'd imagine most people are a lot more introverted than they are here (Nod being the classic example) - but it'd be hard to be smart here, and really dumb in real-life.
absolutley agree with you.

so the question (Where are you in your family) is just related to the intelligence of human-being?

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:31   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
absolutley agree with you.

so the question (Where are you in your family) is just related to the intelligence of human-being?
Just because internet character MAY not reflect real life character, doesn't mean it DOES not reflect it. Duder.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:31   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Well, it was more general, but since I'm such an empty shell of a man emotionally speaking I tend to place a disproportionate emphasis on intelligence and rationality.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:31   #23
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

youngest, one sister
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:39   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Just because internet character MAY not reflect real life character, doesn't mean it DOES not reflect it. Duder.
could be true, however i dont think so. on these board it is often about to be funny and to act clever and this often reachs a very childish level.

but ppl also post non childish things, which shows her matureness and old-age (that they are 20+ years old).

i think it is quite impossible to be those two ways in real life.

bottom line: as this is very speculative, your statement is right.

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:43   #25
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
could be true, however i dont think so. on these board it is often about to be funny and to act clever and this often reachs a very childish level.

but ppl also post non childish things, which shows her matureness and old-age (that they are 20+ years old).

bottom line: as this is very speculative, your statement is right.
Trust me, Mark on here is pretty much EXACTLY the same as he is in real life.

Pity me
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:44   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:

That sounds like a challenge to me
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:46   #27
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

hehe, i believe you.

we in germany say "Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel" which means something like:

"exemptions confirm the norm"

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:48   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The equivilent would be 'The exception that proves the rule', although that's more to do with the literal meaning of 'prove'.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:50   #29
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Eldest child, two sisters and one brother.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:52   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

[off topic]
Quote:
The equivilent would be 'The exception that proves the rule', although that's more to do with the literal meaning of 'prove'.
hehe, thats nice of you, thanks big sister

[/off topic]

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:53   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

What?
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:57   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

well my older sister, acts the same way as you do when correcting ppl.

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 14:59   #33
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Oldest with one younger brother.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 15:02   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
well my older sister, acts the same way as you do when correcting ppl.
That wasn't a correction you imbecile, it was informing you of the equivilent phrase so you would know what it is; expanding your ability with english. There wasn't a 'lol u r wrong' implied anywhere.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 15:04   #35
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Firstborn.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 15:09   #36
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
That wasn't a correction you imbecile, it was informing you of the equivilent phrase so you would know what it is; expanding your ability with english. There wasn't a 'lol u r wrong' implied anywhere.
ohh, my big sister has gone

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 15:09   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only Child
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 15:52   #38
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Youngest, I have an older brother.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 16:06   #39
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Eldest / Middle / Youngest / Only Child

Middle child.

I've certainly noticed a wide variation in behavior between firstborns and non-firstborns in my own and others' children. Several other parents have mentioned the same thing. Most of the observations have tended to be slightly negative, however; at least so far (I have no personal experience with adult children nor do any of my close friends). For example, the firstborns tend to be less reliant then their younger siblings. The firstborn will get hungry and ask about dinner whereas the younger brother/sister will just go fix themselves a sandwich.

It will be interesting to see if/how this extends into adulthood.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 16:10   #40
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
No shit, Sherlock.

I'm a lot nicer in real life, and my arrogence is absent, presumed "missing". Maybe that's because irl I'm surrounded by my own kind, and here I'm surrounded by idiots. Just a thought.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 16:23   #41
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

if i would get the point of your (Jennifer) post, you might inspire me.

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 16:27   #42
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

middle child, two brothers.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 16:36   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
and here I'm surrounded by idiots. Just a thought.
Why are you here then?

There are some people here who are a bit tiresome, I'll agree. But if there weren't intelligent people to speak to / discuss things with, I wouldn't bother. And yes, there are a few.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 16:42   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Middle child, one older brother, one younger sister.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 17:08   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm an only child
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 17:19   #46
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Oldest child in the family. First grand-son to both my mothers and fathers parents.

I have one little brother, so I can confirm that younger sibblings are often more stupid and also bigger bastards than the older ones.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 17:21   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

youngest of four, 2 older brothers 1 older sister, all of whom have children of their own, so i am also an uncle 9 times.
must admit though, being surrounded by children constantly as i was growing up has totally put me off having children of my own.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 17:27   #48
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
here I'm surrounded by idiots.
but generally you cant say, just because of what he writes in forums on the i-net, that he is stupid, dumb or an idiot. claiming this, is in my eyes much more dumber..

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 17:31   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
but generally you cant say, just because of what he writes in forums on the i-net, that he is stupid, dumb or an idiot. claiming this, is in my eyes much more dumber..
You can't say for certain, but it is possible to make an educated guess.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 17:34   #50
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

indeed, but this completley depends of your definition "from which someone is educated".

i dont think that i look here educated, probaby because of my fine english, probably because i am not [b]that[/that] educated (i know that i am at least a bit educated).

and it also depends if you show your education or not.