User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:16   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Depressing Songs plz

OK, I want some depressing songs. I think this has been done before, but I don't care.

No, I don't mean cheesy crap, or techno stuff (which is admittedly depressing, but for different reasons). And they should be good.

I'm thinking something along the lines of :

Radiohead - Electioneering (plus lots of other stuff)
Eels - Elizabeth on the Bathroom Floor
Evanescene - My Immortal

(I don't care if the lyrics are depressing or not, more the underlying melody)

p.s. First person to post "Cut up, not across faggot" wins a date with Bloomers.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:17   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Depressing Songs plz

And So it Goes - Billy Joel
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:20   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut the hell up - Me
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:28   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work
Cast - Walkaway
Stereophonics - Billy Davey's Daughter
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:30   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Manics- 4st7lb (or anything on Holy Bible)
Nirvana- Something in the Way
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:34   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Evanescence - My Immortal
Gary Jules - Mad World
Guns n Roses - November Rain
Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
Hootie & The Blowfish - Hold My Hand
Jane Siberry - It Cant Rain All the Time
REM - Everybody Cries

And pretty much the entire soundtrack from The Crow.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:36   #7
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Shut the hell up already - Me again
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:39   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Shut the hell up already - Me again
Don't read this thread if you're not interested in it's contents.

Thank you.
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:41   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Coldplay is a generally depressing band
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:52   #10
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

I Dont Know You Anymore - Savage Garden
Virgin State of Mind - K's Choice

Just give them a chance.

[EDIT]
Street Spirit [fade out] - Radiohead
The Sound of Silence - Simon And Garfunkle

I must warn if you listen to these songs in this order you may very well cry. And I dont want that.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 23:11   #11
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Suicide is Painless - Marilyn Manson
The Dance - Garth Brooks
Angel - Sarah McLachlan (this one makes me quite sad )
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 23:16   #12
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

bonnie tyler - total eclipse of the heart ... ?
k's choice - not an addict
muse - muscle museum (don't even know if that's the right title)

anyhow.. don't know if they are depressing, i listen to them though when 'down'
and stuff...
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 23:16   #13
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Exit music (for a film)- Radiohead
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 23:37   #14
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
err

Moby - Why does my heart feel so bad
Moby - When its cold I'd like to die
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 23:51   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Hmm well i take it you have enough Eels. (world of shit)

Maps by Yeah yeah yeah.
Only depressing in a relationship type way mind.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 23:58   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Evanescene - My Immortal

That's only depressing because of how bad a song it is.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:12   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
REM - Everybody Cries
[MrL]Hurts, surely?[/MrL]
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:15   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
That's only depressing because of how bad a song it is.
Your opinion has been noted and promptly disregarded.

Thank you for contributing to a Dante Hicks thread.

Weeks : Thanks for reminding me about World of Shit

Hostile : But I want to cry, k?
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:18   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Suicide is Painless - Manic Street Preachers
Always - Bon Jovi
The slow Empire March when Darth Vader dies.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 01:41   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
Suicide is Painless - Marilyn Manson
how could you start off so well and then come back with THIS?

PS dace was entirely right in this thread

PPS

Ben folds five - brick
Ben folds - fred jones part 2

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 01:53   #21
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Depressing Songs plz

• Counting Crows - Colorblind (Cruel Intentions OST)
  • Jessica Rriddle - Even Angels Fall (10 things I hate about you OST)
  • Andru Donalds - All Out of Love
  • Susanne Vega - My name is Luca
  • Goo Goo Dolls - Name
  • Puff Daddy - I'll be missing you (Might try the Police version as well)
  • The Stranglers - Golden Brown
  • Henry Mancini & Orchestra - Moon River
  • Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite
  • Sylver - In your eyes

(I marked two of my favourite songs... Really nice, should give it a try)
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 01:55   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chicane - No Ordinary Morning.

Possibly the greatest song to wake up to on a sunday morning after a heavy night out.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 01:56   #23
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

• The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
(OFC, forgot about this classic)
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:32   #24
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Crowded house - Fall at your feet
Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Vanessa Carelton - 1000 miles
Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful
Reef - All i want
Googoo Dolls - Iris
Lit - Miserable
beethoven - Funeral march (dunno if thats the right name)
bon jovi - My guitar lies bleeding
cubass - take on me
metallica S&m- Nothing else matters
Red hot chili peppers - I could have lied
REM - everybody hurts
Richard marx - Hazard
Barbers Adagio for strings (platoon)
simple mids - Belfast child
smashing pumpkins - Sunday bloody sunday live cover
tracy chapman - fast car
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:41   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Thomas albignoni's adagio is way better. It is in the movie (gerund for the vulgar slang to have sexual intercourse) Amal (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0150662/).
anyways
i just wanted to say fake plastic trees and karma police
But what you should really get is "peggy lee - its a good day"
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:44   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Exit music (for a film)- Radiohead

Now, for a quick raid of my music...

Nick Cave
As I Sat Sadly By Her Side
And No More Shall We Part

Hallelujah
(All of 'No More Shall We Part', in fact)

Muse
Megalomania
Sing for Absolution
Falling Away with You
Butterflies and Hurricanes

Radiohead

I've always thought that Electioneering was one of the most chipper radiohead songs btw.

Pyramid Song
You and Whose Army
Knives Out
Morning Bell (Amnesiac)
Like Spinning Plates
Life in a Glasshouse
A Wolf at the Door
Everything in its Right Place
Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong
Paranoid Android
Subterranean Homesick Alien
Karma Police
Lucky
No Surprises

The Tourist
(nice dream)
Just
My Iron Lung
Black Star

That's ignoring those that have been mentioned already. Notablely depressing ones in bold.

I think I'll stop there. That's more than enough suicide for one lifetime.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:52   #27
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

poor dante i take it your new sig is related to how you feel?

david gray - babylon
and the recent reworking of mad world are all i can think of at the moment
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:55   #28
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

At The Drive-in - Ebroglio
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:02   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

David Gray - Other Side
David Gray - My Oh My
David Gray - This Years Love
Travis - Why does it always rain on me?
Oasis - Half the World Away
David Gray - Shine
David Gray - Flame Turns Blue
David Gray - Sail Away
David Gray - Coming down
Dire Straits - On Every Street
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:10   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

anything by enya.

ps deffeh brick is not a depressing song you shite
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:18   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
ps deffeh brick is not a depressing song you shite
Quote:
They call her name at 7:30
I pace around the parking lot
Then I walk down to buy her flowers
And sell some gifts that I got
Can't you see
It's not me you're dying for
Now she's feeling more alone
Than she ever has before

She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly
Off the coast and I'm headed nowhere

As weeks went by
It showed that she was not fine
They told me son, it's time to tell the truth

She broke down, and I broke down
Cause I was tired of lying

Driving home to her apartment
For a moment we're alone
Yeah she's alone
I'm alone
Now I know it

Off the coast and I'm headed nowhere

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:22   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
(I don't care if the lyrics are depressing or not, more the underlying melody)
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:23   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Its a slow piano song, AND depressing lyrics, what more do you want

Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:25   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

feh. i find it...upbeat, almost, when listening to it. who knows.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:29   #35
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Barenaked Ladies - The Night I Feel Asleep At The Wheel
Counting Crows - A Good Year For The Roses
Eagle Eye Cherry - Permenant Tears
Eagle Eye Cherry - When Mermaids Cry
Hootie & The Blowfish - Goodbye
Hootie & The Blowfish - Only Lonely
Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why
Wallflowers - Mourning Train
Offspring - Heaven Is So Far Away

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:34   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

scoot my man, you made me think.

but i was tired so the best i could come up with was

Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 03:41   #37
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From a quick look through an mp3 folder; obviously depressing is subjective but some of these fit the bill

Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
Bachelorette - Bjork
Dead From The Waist Down - Catatonia
Space Oddity - David Bowie
Goodbye to Love - Carpenters
Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
Better Day - Ocean Colour Scene
Sour Times - Portishead
Who Wants To Live Forever - Queen
Trois Gymnopedies - Eric Satie
When She Loved Me - Sarah McLachlan
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
Seasons in the Sun - Terry Jacks
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos
Who Let The Dogs Out - Baha Men
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 04:19   #38
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

jesus christ, some of you people are depressed by really rarther quick snappy almost happy songs
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 04:26   #39
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

gomez - we havent turned around
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 04:41   #40
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
how could you start off so well and then come back with THIS?
well...it is depressing, I never said it was a great song
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 05:11   #41
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

i got one
its Innuendo by queen, and forever young... alphavillle

yes
i saw highlander yesterday :P
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 09:27   #42
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Eels - Novocaine

(top song though)

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 09:31   #43
Spike

INXS - Never Tear Us Apart (right title?)
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 10:04   #44
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Infidelity - Skunk Annansie
Hedonism - Skunk Annansie
Script for a Jesters Tears - Marrillion
The whole of the album "No Need to Argue" - The cranberries

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 10:37   #45
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

Fiona Apple - Love Ridden
Norah Jones - I have to see you again
Melissa Ferrick - Little Love
Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang
Cat Power - I don't blame you
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 10:48   #46
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i was going to suggest radiohead but mrl did that already! exit music (for a film) is more depressing than electioneering though. i'm going to go through a few of my playlists

Coldplay - Trouble
Coldplay - Amsterdam
Muse - Unintended
Porcupine Tree - Collapse The Light Into Earth
Queen - You Take My Breath Away
Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
Queens Of The Stone Age - Mosquito Song
The Cooper Temple Clause - Blind Pilots (that album was such a rip off of radiohead)
The Cooper Temple Clause - Amber
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 11:39   #47
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

espen lind - when susannah cries
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:25   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Depressing Songs plz

The fact that nobody has mentioned The Smiths so far just goes to show how far faggocractic ideals have penetrated into you all.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:49   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Feel free to recommend some then MM.

p.s. My current "fave" amongst the depression fest is 'Yesterday' by the Beatles, hitherto unmentioned.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 23:56   #50
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

try this one:

Lamb - Gabriel

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote