User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:45   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
You sons of hairy bitches

WILL YOU FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND SUCH STAY THE **** AWAY FROM MY GODDAMNED SIGNATURE YOU INBRED MONGREL MANLOVING PIECES OF APESHIT

I REALIZE THE ****ING MORNING ISN'T COMPLETE FOR YOU ASSHOLES IF YOU HAVEN'T EDITED MY BLOODY SIGNATURE BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD RISE ABOVE YOUR PETTY SELVES (WHICH SHOULD NOT BE THAT GODDAMNED HARD CONSIDERING HOW ****ING LOW YOU ARE IN THE FIRST ****ING PLACE) AND STAY THE GODDAMNED **** AWAY FROM MY ****ING SIGNATURE YOU ****ING SHITSTAINS

kthxbye
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:47   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: You sons of hairy bitches

Wasn't it like that about fifteen minutes ago? I mean what the **** do you check your signature to see if anyone's tampered with it every hour (including at a quarter to two on new year's day) to make sure nobody's changed it? How gay are you.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:51   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I will very bloody ****ing well check my goddamned signature whenever the **** I like you inbred son of a bitch. How the **** should I know when it was changed goddamnit, I just finished up my bloody movie when I checked my post and noticed that one of you inbred cretins had felt the ****ing need to take my signature from behind with their shitstained admin stick.

Sif it isn't obvious that it was you though.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:52   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I prefer whoever this is to that parracida fellow. Please stay around <3
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:53   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Eat shit, die, rinse and repeat.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:55   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

This is a standing request for parracida's signature to be edited to "I'm a big fat loser with no friends" and his ability to change it removed.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:55   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Once, my signature was changed to goat-something and i was almost banned
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:56   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Once, my signature was changed to goat-something and i was almost banned
Yeah but in the end you weren't (for some reason I forget seeing as it wasn't anything to do with me).
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:58   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

s'up flav
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:58   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

So I hear karmulian and susan are moving to the NL cause it's legal for them to marry here.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 02:59   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Dude, do you have any friends or is this like a profession for you?
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:01   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

IRONY, WE MEET AGAIN
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:02   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah but in the end you weren't (for some reason I forget seeing as it wasn't anything to do with me).
yeah , but i was still almost banned.
That's scary for a youngster like me!

But the lovely (<3) moderating team saved me again!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:02   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Never fear. I'll be your internet friend. I can coach you in the wily ways of internet forums if you like. Alternatively we can skip forwards onto how to appear cool in the eyes of people who'll never met. I teach a fantastic course.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:04   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
yeah , but i was still almost banned.
That's scary for a youngster like me!

But the lovely (<3) moderating team saved me again!
They do a good job when it's required usually.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:05   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I think your last reply was rather poor so I didn't really wanna reply and leave it at that but I just thought of another naughty word I could call you so here it is:

SCATFACE
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:06   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

thats right, scat, in your face.

or your face, made of scat.

whichever.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:08   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was going to have this as my sig

Punk Poem

Society is puke,
soiled vomit.
On the Union Jack
Sid was vicious
Johnnie's rotten,
Dead, Dead, Dead.
Killed by greyness.
England stinks.
Sewer of the world.
Cess-pit of Europe.
Hail punks,
Kings and Queens
Of the street.

Claire Neilson

Adrian mole
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:08   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
sup Jonny

am i rite ?

yr rite
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:11   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
I think your last reply was rather poor so I didn't really wanna reply and leave it at that but I just thought of another naughty word I could call you so here it is:

SCATFACE

yeah sunday beat you to it with the whole "haha you replied to me therefore i win i get to decide what's good and bad so fuk u". All in all, it's a fairly shit tactic generally employed by <insertharshwordhere>
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 03:33   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: You sons of hairy bitches

I can't for the life of me begin to understand the youth of today.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 2 Jan 2004 at 03:42.
Closed Thread