User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:23   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Find:

The Welcome to the Internet text thingy where noobs can learn how to use the internet, I suck at google so someone do it for me.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:24   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Find:

http://www.teachingideas.co.uk/welcome/ ?

Or perhaps you mean www.aol.com
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:25   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

AHAAAAAAH!

Found it I think: http://members.ams.chello.nl/jvane/welcome.htm
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:25   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

www.msn.co.uk
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:26   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

thanks sayonara
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:28   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

np
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:51   #7
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

The original is on deeplight.net
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:44   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

You should probably read it ParraCida. It might teach you to not say 'noobs'.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:09   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I'll say whateverthe**** I want.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:16   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

16) No one thinks you are as cool as you think you are.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:22   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Does this mean that Nodrog will be superior for the rest of GD's time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 13:25   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

quite ironic.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:53   #13
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

18) If you're on AOL, don't worry about anything I've said here. You're already a ****ing laughing stock, and there's no hope for you.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:59   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

or forums attached to said games.