User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:48   #51
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ....so they closed my account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa
heh no offence focht
but can u honestly say u never cheated?
or u petru?
or u lokken?

if so u would be the only 3 pa players i have EVER come across that hasnt
Everyone's cheated at some point fella.

I'm just here as a cheerful little sniper in the woods you know.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:52   #52
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Nah, I'm here all the time. Bastards nicked my wheels, so I can't go anywhere else!
Yes, you are. "Let's disregard even more evidence, because Mit didn't mention it!"

Bit of a lame opt-out, to be honest.
which part of

[ 20:11:20 ] <Mit|Away> not a problem in itself, but, there are also logs of you saying you've not logged in from surfola, not even knowing what it is

is difficult to understand ....its even in short words
auther pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:00   #53
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
If someones deleted for one thing then everyone found doing the same later on should also, if someones let off due to a certain circumstance then so should anyoen who follows, if the server dies and a roll back is used then it should always be else it should never be, if an alliance through their own stupidity gets disbanded then either it should roll back under every instance else never ect ect.

Well that should cover it all...

Wise words wakey!!!

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:06   #54
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Why in gods name is a multi case being discussed into detail on a public forum?

On top of that, your account was accessed by surfola, that alone is enough reason to close you down wether you were the one using it or not. Hacking is also not an excuse, even if you 'were' hacked, you are responsible for your own account security. Anyway, this case its all up to the admins discretion.
Read what wakey stated earlier...
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 15:44   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
How does Wakey's statement ('PATeam should be consistent') counter Parra's statement ('This is a break of the rules')?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:30   #56
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auther pendragon
which part of
And what part of "There are even more suspicious logins to be found in the logs" don't you understand? The fact that PA Team may not have taken that into account doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 16:34   #57
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm sure this is the third tread on this topic.

So basically someone has multiple locations logging into the planet, one of which he cannot explain. As he cant explain it, the logical thing to assume is that it hasnt come from him. I dont think the planet owner has complained at this logical assumption.

So we have more than 1 person logging into a planet. That is against the rules, period. How it happened doesnt matter, unless its because PA got hacked, which it didnt. Everyone is responsible for their own computers safety, and their own passwords etc.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:57   #58
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
I installed a new firewall and scanned my disks. This was found: http://privat.bluezone.no/hendrix/temp/trojan.jpg
To quote Mit: "A possible keylogger?"
Citing from "Release Notes for ISS BlackICE Server Protection Release 3.6.cbv" Section "KNOWN ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS"

Quote:
When uninstalling on Windows 98 and Me, you may see one or more "Unknown Application"
prompts referencing various InstallShield files such as isrt.dll and ikernel.exe.
This may occur when uninstalling any application which uses InstallShield, not just
BlackICE. As part of InstallShield's bootstrapping process, it unpacks and runs
various files in a temporary directory. These files are not part of the file system
baseline, so the Application Protection feature will trigger on them.

The workaround is to put Application Protection into "Install Mode" using the
button on the "Unknown Application" dialog. Or, just allow the triggered file to
continue (do not terminate the file or your uninstall will also be terminated).
http://blackice.iss.net/update_center/readme_SP.txt

Remember well when this warning appeared - did you by any chance just try to un-install something?
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:59   #59
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
Citing from "Release Notes for ISS BlackICE Server Protection Release 3.6.cbv" Section "KNOWN ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS"

http://blackice.iss.net/update_center/readme_SP.txt

Remember well when this warning appeared - did you by any chance just try to un-install something?
linux/mac mofo :P

hiya bit
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 18:14   #60
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
I couldn't care less about what 'wakey says', he has absolutely zero experience regarding such matters. There always is a gray area where its up to the admin to decide which 'evidence' to weigh the most and to which extend he wants to believe the user. It's called "Admin's discretion" and like it or not, one person with recorded violation X in context Y might not get the same punishment as the other person with recorded violation X and context Z.

To me this system is preferable to hard guidelines which cannot possibly apply to every situation, in the end the quality of the work will reflect the quality of the admin rather than the quality of the 'system'.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:10   #61
masterjw
Commander

masterjw is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to see this mens :[
masterjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 05:15   #62
old_user

old_user is an unknown quantity at this point

refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if Dear Returned Goods,; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, thank you. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Now get the hell out of here!
old_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 10:48   #63
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

another cheater down the drain

if you cheat, at least make sure you got the brains not te be caught ok?