User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:11   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Today's "blonde moment of the day" award goes to...

...one of my mates whos on my course as well.
There we were, walking down probably the uni's longest coridoor (seriously, we're talking like 100s of meters) and she's nipping in front every time i open a door. So I make some comment about not being her personal door opener or something, which to MOST people would at least make them watch out for a bit.
So I push open both of the next double doors we come two, stop with my heel jamming the one she's heading towards, and am rewarded with a loud bang and "you sodding bastard!" as she walks head first into the glass panel.

It's fun to trick dippy people.

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:36   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Today's "blonde moment of the day" award goes to...

That's just mean

You should be ashamed!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:16   #3
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

So when are you going to have sex with her?
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:30   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

silly moo
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:32   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

she thought you were a gentleman and you shoved it in her face

go you \0/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:35   #6
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

he's an asshole in hiding
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:36   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak

For some obscure reason after reading your comment i thought of one of my friends and an incident in which he "c0ck slapped" a girl who he felt was being a prick tease (ie she got him into bed and then "nothing" happened).
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:38   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

OK why is "c0ck" censored but

- prick
- dick
- penis

not?
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:39   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
For some obscure reason after reading your comment i thought of one of my friends and an incident in which he "c0ck slapped" a girl who he felt was being a prick tease (ie she got him into bed and then "nothing" happened).
yeah i was gonna make some joke bout only shoving the door in her face when he should have used his prick instead

i assumed someone would though

<stealth edit>
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:40   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
OK why is "c0ck" censored but

- prick
- dick
- penis

not?
a c0ck is a type of bird

karm is a fag and so hates birds

this all makes sense until we realise that karm loves 'teh c0ck' which is where my theory falls apart :/
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:44   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
this all makes sense until we realise that karm loves 'teh c0ck' which is where my theory falls apart :/

At least you tried and that's all that can be realistically expected.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 20:29   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

go you \0/
Gentleman?
Moi?

Anyway, she's known me long enough to realise that's about as likely as a soap herring.

Unread 3 Dec 2003, 09:22   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

please tell me you pointed and laughed
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 11:15   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh if you did point and laugh I hope your uni security cams recorded it and the tapes can be uploaded.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 00:04   #15
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

as much as you would like to blame me Rag

i dislike there being any words in the censore.. as i thinks its a waste of space

blame jj
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:33   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahahahahaha
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:44   #17
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

WORST MOD EVER
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:45   #18
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

How is "The Sol War: 2065 Part II" at all similiar to "Today's "blonde moment of the day" award goes to..." ??

(no, it doesn't take 'the' into account)
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 03:03   #19
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

award maybe? Anything other than that I have no idea.