User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:20   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lucky lucky England

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=173187&cpid=3

Pot one: Portugal France Sweden Czech Republic
Pot two: England, Germany, Italy, Spain
Pot three: Holland, Croatia, Denmark, Russia
Pot four: Bulgaria, Latvia, Greece, Switzerland.

Why is England's pot clearly the strongest - but is pot two?

England could get as easy a draw as Latvia, Russia, and the Czech Republic.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:24   #2
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lucky lucky England

its not luck its political skill
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:26   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

Portugal get to be in pot 1 because they are hosts.
France are there because they are the holders.
Czech Republic are their because they had the best qualification record (i think).
I have no idea what Sweden are doing in there.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:27   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

UEFA

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:28   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

This pot system is retarded, what the hell is Sweden doing in the first one? How can the Czechs been placed a pot higher then Italy and Spain?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:30   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Portugal get to be in pot 1 because they are hosts.
France are there because they are the holders.
Czech Republic are their because they had the best qualification record (i think).
I have no idea what Sweden are doing in there.
Perhaps they want higher-profile late-stage matches between the Pot 2 members, if so Sweeden'd have to be in either Pot 1 or Pot 3/4

Edit:
I'm talking shit, Sweeden and the Czech Republic had the two best qualifying records.

Last edited by pablissimo; 20 Nov 2003 at 14:36.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:32   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I bet this system was devised by the same genius who miraculously drew the five biggest teams in the playoffs against the five weakest

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:32   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
what does this mean for those that dont understand but wish to know?
nothing.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:37   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If it was up to me i would have teams that only qualified through the play-offs in the 4th pot. Its a bit unfair on Greece for instance to qualify out right and then get stuck in pot 4 when the likes of Spain have to scrape through the play-offs then get put in the 2nd pot.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:37   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I bet this system was devised by the same genius who miraculously drew the five biggest teams in the playoffs against the five weakest
I seem to like it.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:41   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
what does this mean for those that dont understand but wish to know?
Basically it means that England won't be in the same group as Germany, Italy or Spain in the first round of Euro 2004.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:45   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I dunno, you tell me
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:50   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=173187&cpid=3

Pot two: England, Germany, Italy, Spain
Pot three: Holland, Croatia, Denmark, Russia
Pot four: Bulgaria, Latvia, Greece, Switzerland.

portugal , germany, holland, greece

i hope
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:52   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

eh?
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:54   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

ah hockeyboy already modified his post, in first instance he thought these where the poules instead of pots
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:57   #16
JC
lolly roffle

lolly roffle

We would have been in one hell of a group of death.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:57   #17
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

For a couple of minutes there i thought we in with italy, spain and the hun. Shame we arent, that would have been lots of fun.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:01   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
thats good isnt it?
Italy yes its good to avoid. Spain are good but England are better. Germany are shit though

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:19   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
portugal , germany, holland, greece

i hope
You know it'll be Czech Republic, Italy, Holland, Greece

(I'm personally hoping for Sweden, England, Holland, Bulgaria)

Last edited by Leshy; 20 Nov 2003 at 15:29.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 15:22   #20
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC Sport
England in seedings blow
heh (or lollyroffle if you prefer)
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:33   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

France, Italy, Holland, Bulgaria/Greece would be an interesting group.

Holland have the ability to beat anyone but lose to anyone, so even though they are unlikely to qualify the fourth team might have a big say in who qualifies.