User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 16:56   #1
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Scotland vs Holland

shite i didnt know it had icked off already.. i just heard the half time score

Tartan Army 1 - 0 Holland
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."

Last edited by Bob The Scutter; 15 Nov 2003 at 19:28.
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:50   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scotland - Holland

2 minutes to go, still 1-0.

This too funny, I hope advocaat gets fired so badly.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 18:30   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
This too funny, I hope advocaat gets fired so badly.
Yeah, right. By whom?
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 19:13   #4
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

he wont have to when Scotland hold out for a draw in Holland, he vowed to quit upon not succeeding to qualify
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 19:47   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:29   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

\o/

I was there. I was there for our finest ever victory at hampden.

Hes bald, hes fat, hes gonna get the sack, hes advocaat.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:31   #7
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

haha, you bastard... the atmosphere although i saw it on TV looked electric.. wish i was there
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:58   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
\o/

I was there. I was there for our finest ever victory at hampden.

Hes bald, hes fat, hes gonna get the sack, hes advocaat.
Vogts comes good!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:59   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What i want to know is:

"Why wasn't it on the TV*?"

I had to settle for the radio :(

*terrestrial ... not pay per view sky
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:02   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Scotland - Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
What i want to know is:

"Why wasn't it on the TV?"
Because you're shit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 21:02   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Good thing "we" (the Dutch team) lost. Atleast they won't go to this Portugal place and I won't be bothered by football on TV which I wouldn't watch anyway.
Football is way overrated!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:22   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Football is way overrated!!
GIRL
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:22   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like the way that they didn't start vdV.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 22:24   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I like the way that they didn't start vdV.
His form isn't great, and he's been suspended for both domestic games and the next CL match, so he is currently not playing as much.

That's the only reasoning I can imagine Advocaat having had.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 23:33   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
His form isn't great, and he's been suspended for both domestic games and the next CL match, so he is currently not playing as much.

That's the only reasoning I can imagine Advocaat having had.
Instead, he is cunning and picks two players who don't play well together!

THE TRICKERY OF THE MAN
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 23:35   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Instead, he is cunning and picks two players who don't play well together!

THE TRICKERY OF THE MAN
Not only that, he does it in every game, sheer brilliance.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 00:03   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Scotland - Holland

Why don't they pick intelligent people to be football managers?

I've never quite understood this. You'd think somebody would have thought of it by now.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 00:07   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Why don't they pick intelligent people to be football managers?

I've never quite understood this. You'd think somebody would have thought of it by now.
There's always claudio ranieri.

'If it is the case that you need just a first 11 and three or four more players, then why did Christopher Columbus sail to India to discover America?'
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 01:07   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

comes good, heh

I have to hand it to the man. It took him a long long time, a lot of heckling, every single pundit and fan pointing out such obvious facts to him as "Hey, james mcfadden is not only one of the worlds most promising talents, hes also a damn site better than anyone scotland have had for so many years its unfunny". - yet it took him so long for vogts to even go to a motherwell game to check him out - even though he was one of the best players in the spl from everyones point of view.

He went from old has beens that no one wanted to see again like hutchison and gemmill, to new young players that are frankly shit, ie caldwell and kyle. But He got rid of david weir - something that should have been done a long time ago. And he also gave a 7 year overdue regular berth to stephen pressley.

Its been a long long road, but whatever happens now, we've excelled all expectations, we havent embarrassed ourselves, weve gained our best ever result at Hampden park, and brought pride and respectability to the nation.

Unread 16 Nov 2003, 01:11   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Our team lived up to the Dutch expectations, too.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 01:29   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Kyle's not bad.

Now.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 03:38   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

we will beat scotland anyway.
you know it. :P

pld the scottish team though, enjoyed their style. *claps*
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 13:41   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
we will beat scotland anyway.
you know it. :P

pld the scottish team though, enjoyed their style. *claps*
Probably. But think about this. If James McFadden scores one goal next game, you'll have to put three past us to win.

And i think youll have to, James McFadden and Darren Fletcher wont let us go out without a fight.

PS big up Scotland's youth system ++++

Unread 16 Nov 2003, 15:22   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Probably. But think about this. If James McFadden scores one goal next game, you'll have to put three past us to win.
My personal estimation will be a 2-1 victory for the Netherlands.

We'll have won, but it'll still be completely useless to us!
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 16:19   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Id be quite happy to lose 2-1 in the amsterdam arena

Hope it remains a relatively good tempered clean game. Holland is one of the few nations i havent berated for the sportsmanship of their players and teams. (I can Overlook van penaltydive and overmars - the poor soul must still have a bit of arsenal in him)

Unread 16 Nov 2003, 18:03   #26
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
And i think youll have to, James McFadden and Darren Fletcher wont let us go out without a fight.
Add Pressley to that list i think. he seems like the new (well not new but you get the idea) Colin Hendry, and he looks the part too