User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 23:29   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, someone removed my sig.

I wonder who it was.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 9 Nov 2003 at 01:43.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 23:31   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hey, someone removed my sig.

Not MrL_JaKiri.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 23:56   #3
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

wel that problem is solved then
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 23:56   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

SOMEBODY HAD BETTER OWN UP TO REMOVING MY SIGNATURE OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:00   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Marl did it
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:07   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Marl Karx.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:09   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
SOMEBODY HAD BETTER OWN UP TO REMOVING MY SIGNATURE OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
In a Truly "Spartacus" moment, im now going to admit it was me, because it probably said something which breached the rules or was offensive, or you annoyed me in some conversation we never had.

Happy?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:15   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
In a Truly "Spartacus" moment, im now going to admit it was me
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:26   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Fine, off with both your heads then.

Seriously though: who removed it and why was it removed? I haven't received a pm about it so I'm in the dark on this one.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:27   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Unless the person who did it owns up, the admin logs will have to be checked.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:31   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Unless the person who did it owns up, the admin logs will have to be checked.
NOBODY EXPECTS THE MACKEM INQUISITION!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:31   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

the plot thickens
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:34   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
NOBODY EXPECTS THE MACKEM INQUISITION!
Stewart and Kyle have gone back to last season's form, we should be top now

I meant the statement as a fact though, not as a threat
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:54   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't beat around the bush, Parra, you know who it was
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:56   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Don't beat around the bush, Parra, you know who it was
Really, who was it then?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:03   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't be silly. You're not stupid.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:04   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

No I'm not, but I cannot be 100% sure of it now can I.

Also I wonder oh wonder why you'd think it was that particular person, well I don't, but I wanted to put some emphasis on it.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:18   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Who else?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:38   #19
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

<JammyJim> Admin log viewing restricted.

Well, I guess I'll have to use a different signature then.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:41   #20
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wonder who it was.
I was "requested" to remove the link to my website that is in my sig, because of the "**** YOU PLANETARION" banner that was on my site (curtesty of Zeriod).
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:43   #21
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

test
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:51   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I was "requested" to remove the link to my website that is in my sig, because of the "**** YOU PLANETARION" banner that was on my site (curtesty of Zeriod).

Best sell-out in the world ever.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:52   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
test

You go girlfriend!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:55   #24
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You go girlfriend!
hi susan.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:16   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

When this thread reached 10 posts, i was disinterested

When this thread reached 15 posts, i was bored with it

When it passed 20 posts, it officially became something i couldnt be arsed with.

Can something so pointless continue indefinetely? And be encouraged by people with better things to do?

OH I THINK IT CAN MR BOJANGLES!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:18   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
MR BOJANGLES!

I have that song by Sammy Davis Jr.

[/Mrl]
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:33   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have that song by Sammy Davis Jr.

[/Mrl]
Im listening to 60's and 70's "Soul Revival" tracks just now. How retro-cool does that make me!