User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 00:57   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Help me make a choice!

I have two movies:

The.League.of.Extraordinary.Gentlemen.DVDRip.SVCD-Chakra
Pirates.Of.The.Caribbean.DVDRip.XViD-ViTE

which do I watch?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:02   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Help me make a choice!

After a brief glance at IMDB I'd personally go for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Then again if you're in the mood for a bit of swashbuckling then Pirates of the Carribean is for you.

On the other hand Pirates of the Caribbean has a higher rating so I dunno...

You could always watch them both consecutively ofc.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:03   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

<Kurashima> LXG does suck, but POTC is complete kiddies disney wank

I'm gonna watch pirate movie.

I loooooooooooooooove disney.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:08   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Pirates of the Caribbean is brilliant.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:08   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Peta Wilson sucking the very marrow from any mother****er that looks sideways at her is a recommendation for LXG if ever i saw one.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:08   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

LxG is rubbish, especially if you're familiar with the works of Alan Moore.

PoTC on the other hand is astonishingly good considering.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:30   #7
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

our cousins across the pond call this a "no-brainer"

watch pirates

buy the comic of LXG (or loeg as the comic has it)
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:32   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And Sandman, Top Ten and many more!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote