User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 04:52   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Bad Boys Deux

owns matrix revolutions.

I'm gonna watch it again soon, it owns a lot you see.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 10:13   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Bad Boys Deux

i'm gonna rent galaxy quest tonight. and some other movie...i think taxi 3.
then watch matrix III tomorrow...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 10:16   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All I'm going to say is: "Do you want to?"

(Possibly best film quote ever.)
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 10:31   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

you disapoint me. first you say you think Freelancer was a good game and then Badboys 2 is good enough to start a thread about it :/

taxi 3 is funny btw Koen, saw it in French though, but even not fully understanding the dialogues it still was funny enough to watch it.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 10:54   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'LL BE THERE KOEN!$@!$!!!

with josephine ofcourse.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:19   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

how a fag looking guy like you got a girlfriend is beyond me
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 11:59   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yups.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:01   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i wont watch it.

isnt it just black yo' comedy + loads of pyrotechnically action?!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:02   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
how a fag looking guy like you got a girlfriend is beyond me
wearing gucci, valentino & co impresses the womens*

*girlz

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:03   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

also being a good hockeyplayer works too, or so i heard.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:05   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

yeah dutch women* are weird

*girlz

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:10   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

yup and i'm lovin it

now here

:stfu:
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:18   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

what exactly are you loving?

the women* (it?!?!) or hockey/clothes.

*girlz

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:18   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
you disapoint me. first you say you think Freelancer was a good game and then Badboys 2 is good enough to start a thread about it :/
The scene where they scare the shit out of his daughters bf is worth 2 threads on its own at least.

P.S. I said the single player of freelancee was good, the rest was crap.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:23   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

nevermind lupin.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:24   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:27   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

rosan likes my hockeyshoes.

it's a start.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:56   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

hehe
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:57   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

you will have more luck with Kiek btw.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:03   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

why?
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:03   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
owns matrix revolutions.

I'm gonna watch it again soon, it owns a lot you see.
Hey even Gigli own the Matrix Revolutions

As for Bad Boys 2 as a movie, it was like Matrix Revolutions in many ways, a inferior sequel to an original and entertaining movie. Unlike Matrix Revolutions it is watchable but its not realy that great
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:04   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
why?
she's more your type.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:06   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

is she? oh...
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:19   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

yer really, she's more of a wild girl then rosanne, rosanne is too decent, neat etc for you.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:22   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

rosanne is pwettier :P
but kiek has a nice attitude yea :/
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:24   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

ofcourse rosanne is pwettier, such a nice ass and a nice face and laugh, but really

kiek is the way to go.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:28   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

when i think about it, i'm not really a person that goes for the inside. i mean, i don;'t need to talk to her anyway.
for discussions i have internet forums and IRC :/
i need to pee.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:28   #28
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

judging by the pictures alone

oh noes.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:37   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
when i think about it, i'm not really a person that goes for the inside. i mean, i don;'t need to talk to her anyway.
for discussions i have internet forums and IRC :/
i need to pee.
kiek has wicked eyes!
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:44   #30
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

she can drink. that's important. although i have better experiences with drunk girls.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:52   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

the welsh bint that called you the terminator doesnt count.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:38   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bad Boys II is very, VERY bad*!

*poor quality bad not street talk "bad" meaning "good"
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:39   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ohhhh and "PIC LINK TO KIEK"!!!!!!!!111111
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:59   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
the welsh bint that called you the terminator doesnt count.

she was fit :P
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 18:00   #35
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

What can Koen expect, he is ginger!
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 20:17   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i am with torz on this one.

dace : the usual place.