User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:39   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Legally Blonde 2

Funny as hell, in a hysterically stupid kind of way that is.

Allright, lets hear it you bunch of angst ridden pseudo-artsy mother****ers.

Also, it was pink.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:41   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Legally Blonde 2

While we're at it let's discuss which boyband is hot at the moment, and give each other make-up tips.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:44   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
While we're at it let's discuss which boyband is hot at the moment, and give each other make-up tips.
Go make your own thread for that kind of stuff you gay freak.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:57   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You create a thread about Legally Blonde 2 and you have the nerve to call me a gay freak?

I am apalled.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 00:58   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First Charlie's angels 2 and now this. What the hell is wrong with you?
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:05   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I don't have to tell myself that watching a certain type of movie makes me any less heterosexual (unlike talking about boy bands and make-up btw).

Also, I acquired (read: downloaded) The Italian job, Terminator 3 and Scary movie 3 and currently have Kill Bill queued. But I probably won't be making threads about those, I only make threads about the ones I know will attract retards who speak of make up and boy bands.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:10   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
I don't have to tell myself that watching a certain type of movie makes me any less heterosexual (unlike talking about boy bands and make-up btw).

Also, I acquired (read: downloaded) The Italian job, Terminator 3 and Scary movie 3 and currently have Kill Bill queued. But I probably won't be making threads about those, I only make threads about the ones I know will attract retards who speak of make up and boy bands.

I'm going to go with deep seated resentment due to the fact I think you're called Arjan.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:12   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm going to go with deep seated resentment due to the fact I think you're called Arjan.
Two things:

1) It ****ing scares me that you know my first name.
2) Bet ya can't even pronounce it.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:16   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Two things:

1) It ****ing scares me that you know my first name.
2) Bet ya can't even pronounce it.

1) Told you I know all and see all (better than jesus!)
2) Clearly this might end up being a difficult assertion to verify over the internet.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:24   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
2) Clearly this might end up being a difficult assertion to verify over the internet.
2) Nope.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:34   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
2) Nope.

Your implicit agreement (in the context of non-quoting) to riposte the first renders any subsequent refutations of my knowledge nonsensical and in direct conflict to your own undoubtable sentiments (this is also possibly due to my very first contention on this matter). Thus I can declare myself the supreme victor in this online battle of wits. Jesus 1 Parracida 0.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:37   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For the modest sum of $5 and a muffin not older than 3 days, I can teach you how to pronounce it, Jonny.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:40   #13
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Your implicit agreement (in the context of non-quoting) to riposte the first renders any subsequent refutations of my knowledge nonsensical and in direct conflict to your own undoubtable sentiments (this is also possibly due to my very first contention on this matter). Thus I can declare myself the supreme victor in this online battle of wits. Jesus 1 Parracida 0.
You mean you actually expected me to argue over the fact wether you could know and see all better than jesus?
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:41   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You mean you actually expected me to argue over the fact wether you could know and see all better than jesus?

Jesus knows not of this evil of which you speak son.

Uh-oh, paradox!

*poof*
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:42   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Uh-oh, paradox!

*poofter*
fixed ur post lolz
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:44   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Stop indulging yourself.

BTW, leshy agrees that at this present state you are not able to pronounce it.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:49   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Stop indulging yourself.

BTW, leshy agrees that at this present state you are not able to pronounce it.

Go back to germania kraut.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:50   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Also, I demand to know your first name so we can be properly introduced.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:51   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Also, I demand to know your first name so we can be properly introduced.

Ieshua.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:54   #20
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Ieshua.
not Jehova?
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:57   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
not Jehova?

Pheasant. And I said Jesus pleb.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 01:59   #22
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Pheasant. And I said Jesus pleb.
Yes, but why stop there if you're on a roll.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:02   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yes, but why stop there if you're on a roll.

Are you calling me fat?
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:05   #24
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

I'm calling you susan for all I care, but if the shoe fits.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:09   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'm calling you susan for all I care, but if the shoe fits.

There's no shoe. Stop being daft.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:14   #26
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Shut up susan.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:17   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Shut up susan.

Oh the humanity :(
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:20   #28
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Incidentally, this is the third thread in a row of mine which has been derailed by a forum mod/admin type person.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:23   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Your thread was a deliberate troll. Thank yourself lucky I didn't just delete it on the spot.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:25   #30
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Your thread was a deliberate troll. Thank yourself lucky I didn't just delete it on the spot.
Yeah, thank **** you just filled it up with bullshit.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:29   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, thank **** you just filled it up with bullshit.
You really do have deep-seated emotional problems y'know.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:34   #32
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
You really do have deep-seated emotional problems y'know.
I also paint my fingers green and pretend they are leaves, whats your point?

Time for me to hit the sack and then go to sleep though, nn~
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:37   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I also paint my fingers green and pretend they are leaves, whats your point?

Time for me to hit the sack and then go to sleep though, nn~

But I had a big long post to make concerning how you're just enjoying trolling right now and I was playing along and helping
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 02:46   #34
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Unhappy Re: Legally Blonde 2

Get a room you two.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 10:45   #35
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

this thread made me laugh

m
x
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 11:02   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where's Arjen Robben playing at the moment?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 13:05   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
this thread made me laugh

m
x
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 14:21   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Where's Arjen Robben playing at the moment?
PSV Eindhoven.