User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:45   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Costumes? :\

My work is having a staff night out for hallowe'en. We apparantly all need to dress up because apparantly part of the point of the night out is to raise money for charity - quite how we're gonna do that remains to be seen. However.. I need a costume. Preferably something that costs no money and doesn't make me look like a complete spastic. My best idea so far is Goth :\ I need some better ideas ta.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:48   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Costumes? :\

Mummy. Roll yourself in toilet paper.
Ghost. Put a white sheet over your head and cut holes for the eyes. Chains are optional.
Vampire. All you need are the fake teeth.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:50   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Preferably something that costs no money and doesn't make me look like a complete spastic.

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:52   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

How can you wear a costume and not look like a complete spastic?

And none of my suggestions were exceptionally costly.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:54   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Trampire: all you need is a transelvanian accent and the ability to go around telling people you "vant to suck zeir ****s".
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:00   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cut off a hobo's face and wear it.

What?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:09   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My best idea so far is Goth :\ I need some better ideas ta.
What's wrong with that?

Anyway, how drunk are you going to be? Surely beyond a certain point it doesn't matter? Wear some gypsy clothing and pretend to be a pirate or something, you'll find it hilarious when you say "har har me old matey" shortly before vomiting into the gutter.

Or maybe that's just my nights out
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:13   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hit the spot as a stripper.

Or a whore.

Cheap one.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:14   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im death tonight

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:19   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Raising money for charity is usually done by donating your own.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 22:16   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What's wrong with that?

Anyway, how drunk are you going to be? Surely beyond a certain point it doesn't matter? Wear some gypsy clothing and pretend to be a pirate or something, you'll find it hilarious when you say "har har me old matey" shortly before vomiting into the gutter.

Or maybe that's just my nights out

I will more than likely be very very drunk, depending on whether I manage to avoid gin or not. Someone suggested I go as Avril Lavigne, but the idea of me, drunk, with a skateboard is not a good one. ;\

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 22:18   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go naked and claim to be Eve.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 22:52   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

are you young and fit?

be cheesy and get your drinks bought for you ..
dress up a nurse

or if you are too poor/late/tight to hire a costume
do a britney spears
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 22:57   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I'm not particularly young and I'm certainly not fit. Also we already have at least 2 people going as nurses, plus one french maid.

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 23:02   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Someone suggested I go as Avril Lavigne
At the risk of sounding like Dace....

YES!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 11:51   #16
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dace.

Go as Sarina Joy. And confuse people. And be uppity.

Ok, so I read it ages ago.

What the **** did she actually do?
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 12:17   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Today I am to go shopping for items of clothing pertaining to my becoming...

Columbo.

Otherwise I'm going as Herr Flick.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 12:20   #18
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Today I am to go shopping for items of clothing pertaining to my becoming...

Columbo.

Otherwise I'm going as Herr Flick.
Spend several hours poking yourself in the eye with a cigar. Dirty Macs are freely available in most charity shops. I went as Columbo to a party years ago.

I'm going to stay at home and throw stones at children knocking on my door.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 12:37   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My flatemate's refusing to go as Lurch from the Addams Family because he thinks he'll make a much better Indianna Jones.

He won't.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 17:43   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'm dressing up as a tree
brown jeans, brown shirt with fake leaves stuck to it, and foam 'branches' sticking out of my arms, feet, and on my head.

cheap cause that's what my mom dressed up as last year \o/
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 19:09   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

claim you have no imagination.
due to the fact you are missing a soul.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 19:38   #22
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

go skyclad expect for a Richard Nixon mask. Now that would be scary.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 20:14   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnaw
go skyclad expect for a Richard Nixon mask. Now that would be scary.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S DICKY
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 20:15   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
Hi Dace.

Go as Sarina Joy. And confuse people. And be uppity.

Ok, so I read it ages ago.

What the **** did she actually do?

I don't want to go as Serena Joy (which I assume is who you mean) :p

She used to be a soprano in a choir, but now she mainly spends her time straddling her handmaid from behind while her husband has sex with the handmaid.

Plus, I don't own any blue clothing.

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 11:55   #25
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't want to go as Serena Joy (which I assume is who you mean)

She used to be a soprano in a choir, but now she mainly spends her time straddling her handmaid from behind while her husband has sex with the handmaid.

And I always thought Serena Joy was the alias of a famous porn star co-starring with Debbie Diamond and Misty Rain.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 11:55   #26
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

go as a spastic
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 12:13   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Costumes? :\

Margaret Thatcher.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 12:14   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Margaret Thatcher.
Cherie Blair is more terrifying to my mind.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 12:15   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Costumes? :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Cherie Blair is more terrifying to my mind.
No, no, no.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 16:35   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

you could go as a schizophrenic and talk to the voices all day
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 17:19   #31
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Go as a man. Simply borrow someone's suit, tie and dressing shoes.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 18:51   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whateveer you go as, beware wearing too much, as the hotter you get, the more you drink, the drunker you get, the higher the chance of you being the one deemed 'most drunk person on the night out' and ridiculed in work for the next few weeks.
(you could always go as a zombie, green makeup and hack up some old clothes, it always seems to work for me )
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 19:50   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You look like one anyway
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:10   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Margaret Thatcher.

Quote:

Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:10   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Costumes? :\

Buy some/steal some or is this too much to ask?
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 21:12   #36
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Preferably something that costs no money

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 12:00   #37
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

You can go as a freudian slip.

This requires a slip or slip dress, bits of paper with freud-isms written on them, and pins to attach the bits of paper. If you have a slip or slip dress this costs no money at all. I'd suggest thick tights though.

Warning, when I wore this some guy bit me.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 12:34   #38
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Rub some ketchup on your face and attach a coathanger to your head. You'd make an excellent abortion.
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 13:10   #39
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

its SO obvious what you should go as, it takes a little time, is clever and (almost) origional and is very cheap

First, find a carboard box big enough to go around you (look in skips at schools, they work well)
While your at the school, collect some blue paint, some silver paint, string and some yellow paint.
Now, using the blue, yellow and silver paint, turn the box into an authentic looking tin of spam. To hold it to your body, use a pair of scissors to cut holes in the box and thread the string through...

I did this last friday for fancy dress. It went exceedingly well. I was followed by a group of people, bowing and wailing claiming "i was the god of all things spammeh" - i happened to be wearing my spam t-shirt and spam hat at the time.

I will have pictures soon, and you can see how well it all went.

(Yes, I know im a fool - please don't hurt me)
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 16:20   #40
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Hit the spot as a stripper.

Or a whore.

Cheap one.
Is 20 pence cheap enough??
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 16:25   #41
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Goes as lady death, black clothing plus scythe (sp??) .
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 16:45   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Goes as lady death, black clothing plus scythe (sp??) .
Death's a goth girl.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 16:49   #43
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

With a white horse called Binky.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 16:53   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

No.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 16:58   #45
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

yes
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 17:09   #46
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Go as a black guy

boot polish and white face paint for around the eyes and lips

Black Minstrels
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote