User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:26   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Mm

owned, yes, admit it!

I bet you're just gonna edit this one too aren't ya, punk!
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:29   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Re: Mm

Also, someone give me mod rights so I can edit my own god damn posts back or something.

MM, if you had a planet and I still had my admin rights I'd pretend I'd change your name to something embarassing because even then I still couldn't do it because I'd get into trouble so I'll just be content with whining about it here.

crap.

damn you!! :shakefist:
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:31   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

:confussled:

You can edit your own posts...
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:31   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Mm

Your powers are weak, old man.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:32   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Your powers are weak, old man.
Deleting the evidence won't save you, fiend!
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:33   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Deleting the evidence won't save you, fiend!
I haven't deleted it. I've just stored it so I can bring it back at a later date to own you some more.

Ha!
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:35   #7
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
:confussled:

You can edit your own posts...
Not if a certain someone who shall not be named but his initials make up the title of this thread closed the thread after editing your post because you made him look stupid.

Actually, I believe JBG closed it because it ended up not making a lot of sense.

Point is, crime doesn't pay.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:37   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

If you're going to take me on, my pe0ns, and flaunt the rules, then you will be owned with extreme prejudice.
Closed Thread