User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:31   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
oi like (uk people)

anyone doing that minipopz quiz off of the radio1 site

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:35   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: oi like (uk people)

**** off
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:35   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cant say i have even seen it deathjam
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:36   #4
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

whats up with u

DM.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:37   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
whats up with u
nothing, just randomizing so I can't be held accountable for discrimination later.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:37   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoy...ipops_quiz.xls

i got 38 so far

DM.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:42   #7
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

A miserable 24 from a first look-through

28 Now, one is Rod+Emu, but it doesn't like any of the ways i type it in...
And are the two people just under the Spice Girls the Cheeky Girls, or the 118118 Runners? (or neither...)
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:45   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

who's the guys with blue hair next to the spice girls

DM.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:51   #9
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
A miserable 24 from a first look-through

28 Now, one is Rod+Emu, but it doesn't like any of the ways i type it in...
And are the two people just under the Spice Girls the Cheeky Girls, or the 118118 Runners? (or neither...)
Rod Hull and Emu

DM.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:10   #10
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Thanks
40 now
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:19   #11
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

first quick look scored 56 \o/

EDIT second go through, up to 78

EDIT giving up on 83 'cos no-one else is playing

why do I get if I click on the sad face (in clickable smilies)?

Last edited by 1-X; 16 Oct 2003 at 21:04.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 22:54   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

37 so far.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 23:00   #13
I Am TDO

not seen it. but will tomorrow.

lo bitch
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:40   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

after two hours of torture, I'm on 94 out of 95.

So many involved guessing whether or not to put a space, or add "the", or spell out a number rather than use the digit. And other people can guess the ones you don't know without even thinking about it. Anyway, I can't rest till I've got the last one (gibber!)

EDIT almost an hour later and I have them all right! Boyzone can ****ing go and ****ing **** each other to death with ****ing big sharp ****ing sharpened sticks for wasting my ****ing time. And I'm awarding myself a ****ing banana for my trouble

95/95

Last edited by 1-X; 17 Oct 2003 at 01:29.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote