User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:11   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's ****ing it

It's my mums birthday tommorrow.

All day today however i have been on the receiving end of:

"Do this or you can forget about moving into the flat."

"Do that or you're not moving back in."

"Do the next thing or your room will be rented out to someone else."

ALL ****ING DAY!

As a result i had initially planned on not getting my mum a birthday present.

However that would cause waaaaay to much hassle for me (more shouting)

Im doing the next best thing.

Tommorrow my mum will be the proud owner of a 'Busted' album.

**** YOU MUM!

[/rant]
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:11   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: That's ****ing it

Blazing Squad.

Oooh, or S-Club Juniors!
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:18   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I picked 'Busted' as they were the worst i could think of off hand.

In addition to which my mum kinda likes Boyzone (dont even ****ing ask or mention it again) so i always have the "i thought you might like this too" excuse as it's boy bandish (i know she wont like it tho ... songs about fancying girls etc etc etc)

Blazing Squad has possibilities tho.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:21   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Having you around is all the present she'll need
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:30   #5
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you did something that really pissed your mother off or your just an ****y arrogrant brat that showed no apperaction so shes pissed. Or she thinkgs you got her nothing, espically when you bastard ass is being let back in.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:56   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Sounds like you did something that really pissed your mother off or your just an ****y arrogrant brat that showed no apperaction so shes pissed. Or she thinkgs you got her nothing, espically when you bastard ass is being let back in.

Alternatively my parents are ****s.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:41   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Alternatively my parents are ****s.
i know **** parents when i see them. In this case, you're the ****!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:44   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Having read the thread a while ago about his parents and the apartment, I have to agree with Dace here.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:45   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

HAHAHA

Best.Revenge.EVER!

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:52   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Having read the thread a while ago about his parents and the apartment, I have to agree with Dace here. :)

:up:
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:55   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

seriously mate, your parents sound evil,therefore i fully endorse your revenge
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:55   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

It is my mothers birthday tomorrow as well, still haven't bought anything as I have no idea wtf to get her :/ If you ask her all she will say is don't worry about it save your money I don't need anything.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:59   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

my mum's birthday was on the 3rd. I didn't get her a present, I didn't get her a card and I didn't say good birthday (until she forced me to). i lvie in the same house aswell, and it's not like I forgot. i just could not be arsed to buy anything. and why do you have to write "To X" , yOU have GIVEN them the card, they KNOW it is to them!!!111
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 05:59   #14
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
my mum's birthday was on the 3rd. I didn't get her a present, I didn't get her a card and I didn't say good birthday (until she forced me to). i lvie in the same house aswell, and it's not like I forgot. i just could not be arsed to buy anything. and why do you have to write "To X" , yOU have GIVEN them the card, they KNOW it is to them!!!111

"Happy birthday mum, oh and I bum men!"

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 17:55   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

The 'Busted' album has been bought (just been into town).

A card was also purchased.

It was a difficult choice but i finally settled on:

(outside)

What Is a Mum?

A mum is love
without an end ...
She's the wisest teacher,
the truest friend,
A helpful hand,
a discerning eye,
The dearest heart
as time goes by.
And we'll never outgrow
her thoughtful care,
For her special love
is always there.

(inside)

For all the thoughtful things you say
and the special things you do,
This brings a wish for happiness
that's filled with love for you.

Happy Birthday
With Much Love

The card is like pink with a picture of a daisy on it.

:result:
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:00   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Oh yeah when i bought the album the guy at the counter goes:

"Do you want a bag?"

to which i replied

[Do i look like a Busted fan?]

OHHHHHHHH YES!

[/Do i look like a Busted fan?]

He then mentioned something about "i can understand you not wanting to be seen with that".
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:35   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been to the year 3000, not much has changed but they lived under water, lalalalala
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:15   #18
Basdereva

Basdereva is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
The 'Busted' album has been bought (just been into town).

A card was also purchased.

It was a difficult choice but i finally settled on:

(outside)

What Is a Mum?

A mum is love
without an end ...
She's the wisest teacher,
the truest friend,
A helpful hand,
a discerning eye,
The dearest heart
as time goes by.
And we'll never outgrow
her thoughtful care,
For her special love
is always there.

(inside)

For all the thoughtful things you say
and the special things you do,
This brings a wish for happiness
that's filled with love for you.

Happy Birthday
With Much Love

The card is like pink with a picture of a daisy on it.

:result:
She's going to ask you what you want !
Basdereva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:09   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Dace, I can see where the love in you
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:10   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Dace, I can see where the love in you
That's because you put it there.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:20   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's because you put it there.
It's very small
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:27   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pubes.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 14:10   #23
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

make her a apple pie

add cyanide
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:44   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Things got worse last night.

This however is the last i am going to talk about it.

:forumsrejoice:
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:52   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

awww

that was one of the most interesting stories for weeks

good luck anyway.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 21:48   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nightmare mate, always with the family troubles
there again, that is why i olny speak to a few select members of my family nowadays