User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2007, 00:11   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Beta Testing

This is an announcement regarding beta testing. Private beta testing will occur again during havoc and next week under the direction of Steve_G. Anyone wishing to apply for immediate testing in this round (and potentially future rounds) should e-mail [email protected]. You need to be willing to spend a fair amount of time going over new features and bug fixes and trying to break them in as many ways as possible, both individually and in groups (for example with combat bugs).

Applicants need to include the following information:
-Previous Planetarion experience
-Hours available over the next 2-3 weeks (roughly)
-Their P nickname

We also have a public beta testers channel, #betatesters, which you can idle in.

Thanks,
Appocomaster
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 05:13   #2
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Beta Testing

#betatesters
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 13:46   #3
Awake
Asleep.

Awake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura about

Hopefully it will be done better than previous ones have been done

Plastic Brilliance
Awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 14:03   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Wooo, i got a few weeks of from thursday, and i cant stay out fishing & drinking beer the entire time, so this sounds like fun

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote