User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2007, 10:35   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Round Where T20 matters?

there seems to be an amazing amount of alliances playing in this new round, will top 10 now be for the l33t ub3r alliances such as eX wannabes etc and Top 20 be where everyone decent alliance fights for??

it seems there a fair few alliances out there this round, iam also wondering how can all the alliances compete with sizes because surely some will be much larger then others etc???

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 13:26   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round Where T20 matters?

I'm hoping that the t10 is, like in rounds pre 17, full of decent alliances this round.
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 14:14   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

What usually happens is that some alliances collapse and some merge in order to retain some power, I'm expecting this will happen this round too.
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 15:03   #4
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i expect that people build fleets and attack each other. I am sure it will happen this round

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 15:07   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i expect that people build fleets and attack each other. I am sure it will happen this round
Thats an utter lie, and I think someone should say so.
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 15:18   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
Blatant propaganda. Negrepped.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 Oct 2007 at 15:59.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 15:42   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Statistically it is highly unlikely that the top 20 (that is the 11th to 20th) will be much of an influence this round. Unless ofcourse there is a high increase in players from the 1666 from last round.

There might be a small increase, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 19:34   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Thats an utter lie, and I think someone should say so.
is that how tgv got 2nd 2 rds ago

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 22:40   #9
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all

We keep losing players. After last rounds failure, 'they' somehow decided it wasn't necessary to lower the alliance limit. Any alliance that can recruit (close to) up to 70 members can get into the top10. Top10 says more about the activity of the recruiters than about the quality of the alliance.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2007, 00:05   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Yeah, its quite horrible that Appoco did not lower the alliance limits this round.
Unread 4 Nov 2007, 01:09   #11
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Max 10 people!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote