User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:00   #51
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-
1) CT and Omen where actively sending ships on eachother while Asc grew - untill the point where CT and Omen decided to stop hitting each other and smack asc instead.

- Guess what the unchallenged growth is over for this round girls, you got to fight for it.

2) Asc after the 2 last round wins, where the other top alliances didnt do any effort what so ever to stop them - mouthed off during EORCS how easy and absolutely effortless it was to win a round of pa.

- This time you cant walk to the win you will have to put in some real effort, noone is letting you walk off with it again it has to be earned.

3) Your Ascendancy!

Everyone is having great fun in smacking you - and as you wrote JBG its all about the FUN and guess what this sure is FUN
Don't break the forum rules - Lok

1) Asc and Omen were at war prior to this and no-one was hitting CT. Buy a ****ing clue.

2) The first part is untrue and is frankly as insulting to Denial who tried very hard to stop us winning as it is to our members who put in the time to achieve it. As for the second part, post a log excerpt or you're a liar.

3) This I understand.

Last edited by lokken; 3 Mar 2009 at 23:57.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:00   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red- View Post
Lets not forget that.

1) CT and Omen where actively sending ships on eachother while Asc grew - untill the point where CT and Omen decided to stop hitting each other and smack asc instead.

- Guess what the unchallenged growth is over for this round girls, you got to fight for it.
2) and 3) are fair enough, yeah we talk a lot of shit and yeah I'm sure people enjoy hitting ascendancy but this is just so laughably wrong I don't know where to begin.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:01   #53
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red- View Post
Lets not forget that.

When exactly was that? Before or after war stage 1?
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:09   #54
NOV

NOV is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry thats a big laugh thread
First of all its just the same as what happened to denial last round and for some reason its fun to get beaten every second day
Only reason why ASC isnt #1 before that started is that Omen had had some fun with you guys before. Without some allys hitting ASC same time they would easily win the round again.
I just can hope not all just quit after a few days again for all times, or u guys close up fast again.
ND is saying, from dont know when, they are not gona for the win, but they are in postion to go for the win, they just play first time the ASC tactic to talk themself shit (what they defently not are)

"This all personal meaning, not influeneced by anyone and not speaking for anyone else."
NOV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:13   #55
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
What chance?
<Munin> 30000 roids will mine 1800k value in 24 ticks (1 days). Assuming relatively normal bonuses that's about 3 mil score per day CT gain on us. This is an alliance that is well over 20 million score ahead right now.
Oh so XP isnt part of PA anymore? Sorry i did'nt realise.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:15   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You'll have to excuse me. I thought what happened last round wasn't considered a good thing what with ascendancy dominating at the end. Why now is a similar situation, with different alliances, considered to be desirable?
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:17   #57
darts

darts can only hope to improve

CT aint dominating all is still posible only CT is on top (stil)

CT doesnt have a 10 mil lead or a 30 k roid lead over the no 2
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:17   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Oh so XP isnt part of PA anymore? Sorry i did'nt realise.
Right, so we gain 1.8 million score plus in xp a day and CT gain nothing in xp while we continue to be hit by four alliances and we'll win the round. Sounds a likely scenario.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:19   #59
darts

Quote:
You'll have to excuse me. I thought what happened last round wasn't considered a good thing what with ascendancy dominating at the end. Why now is a similar situation, with different alliances, considered to be desirable?
============ CT aint dominating yet its all still close and all is still possible. even u guys can still win with the right politics ofc like u r trying now.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:20   #60
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDK - CarDinaL View Post
i know my english skills r weird, but does any1 really understand what that id**t CBA is trying to say? seriously
it's not your english skills.. He is, as always, rambling like a madman..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:21   #61
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

And so the round evolves, props to omen tho for making it one hell of a exciting round
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:22   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts View Post
============ CT aint dominating yet its all still close and all is still possible. even u guys can still win with the right politics ofc like u r trying now.
This is hilarious. Can you please explain to me how CT is currently not, given the current set of circumstances, the most likely alliance to win this round? I mean if we're dangerous from third, over 20 mil and 30k roids behind with 4 alliances hitting us how ****ing dangerous are you guys?
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:26   #63
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Right, so we gain 1.8 million score plus in xp a day and CT gain nothing in xp while we continue to be hit by four alliances and we'll win the round. Sounds a likely scenario.
Oh right, XP and Value now stop coinsiding together?

Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:27   #64
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
This is hilarious. Can you please explain to me how CT is currently not, given the current set of circumstances, the most likely alliance to win this round? I mean if we're dangerous from third, over 20 mil and 30k roids behind with 4 alliances hitting us how ****ing dangerous are you guys?
Ascendancy won last round, and the round before that...

Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:28   #65
NOV

Quote:
haha
I just saw two crashes from CT on your planets the last two days (thats defently not all) which are worth 1,3 mil value and one of them was a 600k value donation of cath cr to your ziks
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:36   #66
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With the current politics in mind, CT are the favorites to win the round (Although, if they are as bad as people are making out.. then Omen would be close depending on what Asc/ND do). However, if this block fails tonight.. Then CT suddenly arnt favourites anymore when both Asc and Omen set there sights on them.

On the topic of the thread though, I would of thought that it would be pretty clear that if this block continues and Asc decide to take revenge on either ND or Omen. It would certainly be Omen who you would choose to hit and not ND, As if worse comes to worse in Asc and its no longer a case of aiming to win but who dont you want to win.. then you'd pick Omen.

Edit: See'ing this thread and knowing that this block has forced Asc into a corner where they have to publically announce there desperation makes me laugh
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:37   #67
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts View Post
CT aint dominating all is still posible only CT is on top (stil)

CT doesnt have a 10 mil lead or a 30 k roid lead over the no 2
LOL.
CT does not have a 10 mil lead on #2, they have a 15mil lead on #2
just 10k roid lead to #2 on roids...
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:37   #68
burmel
Boogie Man

burmel is infamous around these parts

Since im reallativly new to this game(not), and has played with so many of you. I know one ting, there are heros and bitches in all alliances. But one ting i would really like, was that this final round, was a round with no naps, no ally teamups and that the best alliance actually got to prove them self a winner.

Stand on your own, and shine in the universe. Don't let anyone say about the winner of this 30. round, that you won because you had the best poltitican as HC. But that you where the alliance with the most dedicated and planetarion loving people to play this great game.

Earn the respect, earn the glory.
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since
burmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:37   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Oh right, XP and Value now stop coinsiding together?
I don't even know what you're talking about here to be honest.

Quote:
haha
I just saw two crashes from CT on your planets the last two days (thats defently not all) which are worth 1,3 mil value and one of them was a 600k value donation of cath cr to your ziks
And despite that we're still further behind CT than when this started...

Edit: Jesus christ burmel shorten your signature
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:39   #70
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

i didn't know this thread was here

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:43   #71
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

hahaha seems like JBG did it again, sir You are a genius when it come to PA

ND not unexpectedly has taken this chance to tuck their tail tightly between their legs and will go back to regular Gal raids tonight...

So, why not, just to make this round even more FUN, let's ALL stop targeting Asc!!! And we can all have some awesome fun hanging around here in AD in a few weeks blaming each other for being so shit on all accounts and ponder how Asc was able to pull out yet another win... I now officially cheer for Asc, at the moment they are the only ones deserving to win!

Go ND \0/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXXZwfGrP4

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:44   #72
NOV

Quote:

Maybe true, no idea if u guys might have started hiding value just to let it look more dramatic (no HC nor am i scanning you guys). But that would be a nice back to your nice thread here. Think about just u vs. CT how that would look like? Defently not on positive side of CT.

To make it clear i am talking only for mysel.
But i think this is a nice thread to foooooooool the universe again to make your hadrick to come true.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:46   #73
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
So, why not, just to make this round even more FUN, let's ALL stop targeting Asc!!! And we can all have some awesome fun hanging around here in AD in a few weeks blaming each other for being so shit on all accounts and ponder how Asc was able to pull out yet another win... I now officially cheer for Asc, at the moment they are the only ones deserving to win!
Do you really think this is what ths thread is about? If so, and you are representative of the intellectual level of your alliance, I do not understand how you guys are beating the old phartes alliance tbh. :-/
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:47   #74
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

I am almost missing the days when regular members where banned by HCs from forums.

This thread includs the worst kind of guesses on what state of politics we are in. The most redicules "truths" from past rounds and the worst possible people to "give an opinion".

I wonder, truly, when people are going to realize that asc does not lie about numbers. Yes we have downplayed possibilities in the past. Yes we talk shit. Yes we (probably) have the most arrogant people in PA (besides Game, wish...and ops, we are missing a few arrogant ****s this round).

but damn. to think asc can win the round at the current stage, without a shift in politics is ****ing retarded. we are not saying: all leave us alone for the rest of the round (that might give us a shot at things). we are just saying; being the 9th person to **** a girl in a gang bang can't be that much fun...
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:49   #75
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV View Post
Maybe true, no idea if u guys might have started hiding value just to let it look more dramatic (no HC nor am i scanning you guys). But that would be a nice back to your nice thread here. Think about just u vs. CT how that would look like? Defently not on positive side of CT.

To make it clear i am talking only for mysel.
But i think this is a nice thread to foooooooool the universe again to make your hadrick to come true.
Correct me if i'm wrong but haven't CT had more roids than Asc for the majority of the round?

So wouldn't this then mean that CT are more likely to have MORE value hidden than Asc?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:49   #76
Elevator
Crackhead

Quote:
Maybe true, no idea if u guys might have started hiding value just to let it look more dramatic (no HC nor am i scanning you guys).
if you want to scan I'll supply coords. "hiding" value is not really possible, it can always be checked.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:58   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The only prods we have at the minute are people prodding salvage or the last day's resources. For a war everyone should have as many ships available as possible in my opinion and that's the way we play.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 21:59   #78
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8eC3...eature=related ^^NewDawn priv chanel live feed

anyone really thought NUBDawn wouldnt bail out after this fine move of JBG (well done there, great post) ???

i am seriously rolling on the floor laughing if u did!

This whole Propaganda Move (and again very good one) was a win-win situation for Ascendancy

either
ND (think it was obvious Omen wouldnt) bails out and its less pressure on Asc
or
ND keeps on hitting Asc and Asc has a reason to go for the easier roids (yes ND roids are easier to gain then CT´s) while no one could moan at Asc for not hitting the #1 alliance, as they publically stated their "reasons".

i can only bow JBG
/me bows

and still lolling at ND and everyone believing they wouldnt fall for this!

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:01   #79
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
As if worse comes to worse in Asc and its no longer a case of aiming to win but who dont you want to win.. then you'd pick Omen.
I dunno tbh, there's quite a lot of hate going around for CT too! Omen might have (seemingly) failed to fight Asc 1vs1, but at least they tried!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:03   #80
-CP-
SHW

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
God you are annoying.. I know who I would vote for.. :-/

Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:03   #81
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8eC3...eature=related ^^NewDawn priv chanel live feed

anyone really thought NUBDawn wouldnt bail out after this fine move of JBG (well done there, great post) ???

i am seriously rolling on the floor laughing if u did!

This whole Propaganda Move (and again very good one) was a win-win situation for Ascendancy

either
ND (think it was obvious Omen wouldnt) bails out and its less pressure on Asc
or
ND keeps on hitting Asc and Asc has a reason to go for the easier roids (yes ND roids are easier to gain then CT´s) while no one could moan at Asc for not hitting the #1 alliance, as they publically stated their "reasons".

i can only bow JBG
/me bows

ND didnt hit asc last night either
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:04   #82
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If Omen win this round of PA (and I seriously hope they don't) it will be because they deserved it. Can *anyone* say that about CT?
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:04   #83
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:

Moron post.
This is not a win-win. If Asc stops targeting CT, Asc effectively give up any chance they currently have of winning.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:16   #84
darts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
If Omen win this round of PA (and I seriously hope they don't) it will be because they deserved it. Can *anyone* say that about CT?

every ally deserved it when they win no matter what their name is
by just plain roiding gals going in wars doing politics it doesnt matter its strategy game

and wtf wouldnt CT deserve it asc always deserved it by politics (and skills)
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:21   #85
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I don't even know what you're talking about here to be honest.

Edit: Jesus christ burmel shorten your signature
Well, ur more behind on the shown perhaps. And shorter on the hidden? Who knows, and who cares tbh :P The rule of the universe is that no ally is allowed the hattrick. Everyone knew asc would get bashed, then again Omen was the only guys who had balls to do it early
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:22   #86
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts
and wtf wouldnt CT deserve it asc always deserved it by politics (and skills)
Because they haven't fought a single war in 3 rounds and are a bunch of inbred pussies. The only reason CT "politics" works is because better alliances (pretty much all of them) spend their time fighting one another to CT's incidental benefit.

Which is why before CT would attack Ascendancy they needed a nap with every other Top 5 alliance.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:26   #87
darts

Quote:
Because they haven't fought a single war in 3 rounds and are a bunch of inbred pussies. The only reason CT "politics" works is because better alliances (pretty much all of them) spend their time fighting one another to CT's incidental benefit.

Which is why before CT would attack Ascendancy they needed a nap with every other Top 5 alliance.

your opinion fine with me, but every ally has some new players every round so its maybe differend now??
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:30   #88
Imperio
[CLK]
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion

Imperio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
VGN aren't hitting us because they want to win, but rather because they don't want us to. It's hard to reason with someone whos fundamental goal is not their success but your lack of it.
Quote:
I'm not even beginning to reply on the basic thread.
All relevant stuff has been said.

Concerning this round:
All top allies diserve to win.. every ally has a team of ppl putting in real time and effort in order for the team to do as good as possible, why should the one team diserve it more then the other?
All the things allys do are part of the game, consider it cowardly, consider it smart.. ppls thoughts on this are only based on their position in all of this.

And tbh.. if an alliance sees it can't win, and decide to go to war with a bigger alliance, imo that ain't being cowardly or insane, it's friggin heroic.
Why chose the easy way when there's more fun to be had the hard way.

Now back to the game, this thread was as useless as.. as... there aren't even examples here that show how useless this was
TFD - Member [R. 8-11]
SiN - Member [R. 13]
nDo - HC [R. 14-19]
Heroic - Member [R. 20]
SPQR - Member [R. 21]
TFD - Member [R. 22]
Destiny - Member [R. 23]
Conspiracy Theory - Member / Officer / HC [R. 24-38]
Retired [R.39-62]
n00b [R.63]
Imperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:36   #89
NOV

Quote:

Realy wonder who profitated from the ASC and CT nap much more before? Also last round u had advantage of it, so why now u moan about CT naping elsewhere? And i didnt heard of ct napping rest of t5 allys.
Thats again makes ppl that are informed, think about ASC trying to fool all, even if u dont speak for the ally like JBG.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:40   #90
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Realy wonder who profitated from the ASC and CT nap much more before? Also last round u had advantage of it, so why now u moan about CT naping elsewhere? And i didnt heard of ct napping rest of t5 allys.
Thats again makes ppl that are informed, think about ASC trying to fool all, even if u dont speak for the ally like JBG.
CT Isnt NAP with anyone other than omen afaik but thats not really rellavent as long as all inc is heading in the other direction.

Asc profited more by the CT/Asc nap early on but only because Asc was fighting omen at the time
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:41   #91
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperio View Post
And tbh.. if an alliance sees it can't win, and decide to go to war with a bigger alliance, imo that ain't being cowardly or insane, it's friggin heroic.
Why chose the easy way when there's more fun to be had the hard way.
It's not exactly the hard way if they aren't doing it solo?
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:41   #92
Elevator
Crackhead

Quote:
god you really are hopeless. top5, minus asc is napped...also adding some allies below.

Quote:
god you are ignorant.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:43   #93
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Moron post.
This is not a win-win. If Asc stops targeting CT, Asc effectively give up any chance they currently have of winning.
i´d be careful accusing a post as moronic if my post contains everything someone could call moronic...

where has ASC the chance to win with 4 allies (2 + 2x 1/2) hitting em ?
but then again yeah now with ND chickening they probs got one again!

u still dont see the win-win, i cant help you then

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:47   #94
Imperio
[CLK]
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion

Imperio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
It's not exactly the hard way if they aren't doing it solo?
Don't think VGN is concerned about how many other allys are attacking aswell
TFD - Member [R. 8-11]
SiN - Member [R. 13]
nDo - HC [R. 14-19]
Heroic - Member [R. 20]
SPQR - Member [R. 21]
TFD - Member [R. 22]
Destiny - Member [R. 23]
Conspiracy Theory - Member / Officer / HC [R. 24-38]
Retired [R.39-62]
n00b [R.63]
Imperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:47   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Everyone speaks for Ascendancy as much as I do.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:50   #96
ATRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperio View Post
Don't think VGN is concerned about how many other allys are attacking aswell
I don't think their effort would be as longlasting nor would their will be everlasting if they were doing it alone. I could well be wrong but i very much doubt it. When the ceasefire between Omen and Asc was in place were VGN still hitting? And if they were what kind of inroads were they making?
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 22:57   #97
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Moron post.
Then why the hell would you be supporting this thread?

Unread 3 Mar 2009, 23:00   #98
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
I don't think their effort would be as longlasting nor would their will be everlasting if they were doing it alone. I could well be wrong but i very much doubt it. When the ceasefire between Omen and Asc was in place were VGN still hitting? And if they were what kind of inroads were they making?
VGN hasnt been targetted by ascendancy, they are in a relatively pleasant position of being reasonably strong, but not so strong that they are anything but the auxilliary in any war so dont take the big hits. Only if it was VGN vs Asc would Asc seriously engage VGN... so basically a long lasting effort is laudable and praiseworthy as far as it goes but its not exactly comparable to the effort put in by omen as the principle in most of the war until the last few days.
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 23:03   #99
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Tbh, i'd vote to target anyone that threatens CT's lead in order to actually prove right that targetting asc as heavy as has been done at this point actually is handing CT the win.

Just in order to be smug and cocky afterwards and fuel the good reputation of being the "asshole" of the universe. Probably won't be the best strategy for next round, but who can be arsed to think that far ahead after all?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 23:04   #100
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Why are people laughing at ND's decision to stop hitting Asc? If they stop, Asc will keep hitting CT (at least that's what I understood by reading this thread), holding them back, 3 alliances will be hitting Ascendancy; stopping them from winning the round. ND can go galraiding and gain easy roids, putting them closer to a round win! They're just not doing CT's dirty work anymore as it's no longer of so much benefit to them.