User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 22:15   #1
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point
Unblocking

With FAnG gone, how about the rest of us have a nice clean fair fight for the vacant no. 1 slot?

Are any of the alliances prepared to take the bold step of finishing the round with no blocks?
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 22:16   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Unblocking

FAnG gone? Think you missed something here
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 00:08   #3
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=172926

Looked like a quit thread to me. Of course, things seem to have changed since I wrote my post.
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 00:11   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apparently FAnG have not quit PA as an alliance. However this will be their last round of Planetarion (correct me if I'm wrong).
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 00:12   #5
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

oh god, u mean they r still here?
/me panics
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 08:56   #6
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Seem their roidcount etc? Looks like abandoning to me, 70k roids gone in 2 days... Though I wonder how many of those will be picked up by Dragons.....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 13:15   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Seem their roidcount etc? Looks like abandoning to me, 70k roids gone in 2 days... Though I wonder how many of those will be picked up by Dragons.....
alot left and will join Elysium and Eclipse. Another load left and will form a new alliance. I think atm we're at 50% or less of our original membercount. But we promised to sit this round out till the last tick.

But tbh, PA is over for us, pretty obvious

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 13:18   #8
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide
oh god, u mean they r still here?
/me panics
When did they let you out of your box eh ?

:snowman:
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 14:15   #9
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
alot left and will join Elysium and Eclipse.
Hmm, my info (which may be wrong as I don't have the same info sources I used to) was that the largest group that left are actually joining Dragons. But that they're playing EET for fools by claiming they'll join Ely/Eclipse so they don't get any inbound during their 72 alliance-less ticks. And, amazingly enough, the EET leadership are gullible enough to believe it. I could, of course, be entirely misinformed.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 15:13   #10
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

this scenario is highly possible but due to eclipses agreements with elysium we have to tolerate their wish to recruit new players and are bound to their wisdom and foresight to smell a trap.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 15:22   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Hmm, my info (which may be wrong as I don't have the same info sources I used to) was that the largest group that left are actually joining Dragons. But that they're playing EET for fools by claiming they'll join Ely/Eclipse so they don't get any inbound during their 72 alliance-less ticks. And, amazingly enough, the EET leadership are gullible enough to believe it. I could, of course, be entirely misinformed.
You could be right here. thing is, nobody is really certain what will happen. atm neither EET as dragons are attacking those. Se the alliance they do not join has screwed up. If you ask ely command what will happen, they say they won't join Ely. If you ask the same to dragons command, they give a similar answer.

guess we'll have to wait and see

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 15:28   #12
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point

One sentence tells all about FAnG

"Honor and loyalty"

LOL

Talk about piss, whiners they are.
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 15:37   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohm

"Honor and loyalty"

LOL

Talk about piss, whiners they are.
they left fang, they are quitters and deserters, for all I care, do insult them

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:28   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
this scenario is highly possible but due to eclipses agreements with elysium we have to tolerate their wish to recruit new players and are bound to their wisdom and foresight to smell a trap.
Your alliance does not have a history of unblocking exactly....
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:30   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohm

"Honor and loyalty"
Honour and Loyalty was the slogan of Titans, not FAnG you idiot.

Atleast try to get something right.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:52   #16
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Honour and Loyalty was the slogan of Titans, not FAnG you idiot.

Atleast try to get something right.

And "proud to be FAnG" is a much better fit for the shipjumpers?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:15   #17
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point

Name one alliance where that slogan could fit 100%
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:26   #18
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohm
FICKÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖN!!! nur echt mit 13 Ö's!

observe ToT's slogan...we're proud etc..
100% fitting ofc :snowman:

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:28   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohm
What slogan an alliance takes is theirs, weather it fits or not is irrelevent in this discussion.

But ofc I would have a laugh if Fury/Eclipse took the slogan "We block and whine"...
or FAnG "We like cheaters"
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:32   #20
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
But ofc I would have a laugh if Fury/Eclipse took the slogan "We block and whine"...
or FAnG "We like cheaters"
I would love you to adopt 'I'll stfu now'.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 20:06   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
I would love you to adopt 'I'll stfu now'.
see RealJames, eventhough we're enemies ingame, FanG and Eclipse CAN agree on things ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 20:24   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid

SID POST!!!!!!11111111111

*bows*

Fury must destroy this group, m'lord?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 21:10   #23
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This is weak politician speak for "we will take the easy way and stay blocked".

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 21:11   #24
Sven

Sven is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
And "proud to be FAnG" is a much better fit for the shipjumpers?

Leaving FAnG does not always mean one is not still proud to have been FAnG, since it's not always the way you wish to go, but the way you have been made to go, in order to keep playing the game.

I hope LEFF or Kjeldoran will get some more detailed list of games that FAnG members new and old play, so that we can see where we can continue playing with each other....

Sven.
Round 6 - WolfPack
Round 7 - FAnG
Round 8 - FAnG
Round 9 - FAnG (also 9.5)
PaX - FAnG before Eclipse.

An Angel at heart, driven to madness.
Veni Vidi Vici, slogan of the Angels.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 21:36   #25
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
This is weak politician speak for "we will take the easy way and stay blocked".
like any other decision would be called a weak coverup for greed and backstabbing i assume ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 23:19   #26
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
like any other decision would be called a weak coverup for greed and backstabbing i assume ?

as usual it basically means ur damned if ya do and damned if ya dont

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 00:51   #27
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven
Leaving FAnG does not always mean one is not still proud to have been FAnG, since it's not always the way you wish to go, but the way you have been made to go, in order to keep playing the game.

I hope LEFF or Kjeldoran will get some more detailed list of games that FAnG members new and old play, so that we can see where we can continue playing with each other....

Sven.
knowing you I would definately agree - but I don't think "hmm my alliance is about get buttfkd so I'm off to join the other guys and keep my roids nice and shiny where they are" cuts the mustard too much

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 03:52   #28
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point

"Dangerous and disturbing, this puzzle is. Meditate on this, I will."

:nuts:

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 06:54   #29
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I don't see how a decision to "unblock" could be attributed to greed, the mongrels here would call it backstabbing yes but....if you, as an HC, allow AD to dictate your decisions to you.....well I guess that's your choice.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 09:32   #30
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
see RealJames, eventhough we're enemies ingame, FanG and Eclipse CAN agree on things ...

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:12   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
I don't see how a decision to "unblock" could be attributed to greed, the mongrels here would call it backstabbing yes but....if you, as an HC, allow AD to dictate your decisions to you.....well I guess that's your choice.
Cunning ploy!

I give you 3/5

AD has some bearing on gathering public perception on moves - but in general it's best to realize you can never please everyone. (We have disagreed on political moves in the past after all)

I'm probably more prone to letting AD be a factor in political decisions - just due to image reasons.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:46   #32
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
they left fang, they are quitters and deserters, for all I care, do insult them

rgds Kj
Think you should save your fingers from typing for awile now. When those 72 hours are over i belive you will get alot of posts to replay to Not to mention flaiming for your lack of leadership when its getting hot
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 02:19   #33
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohm

hirr - ain´t no mountain high enough

their lemmingruns have proven that

kthnxbye
-OlaTa
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 11:31   #34
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
hirr - ain´t no mountain high enough

their lemmingruns have proven that

kthnxbye
-OlaTa
I was gonna say that, but I didn't know what their slogan was. I just know it's got something to do with lemming runs
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:00   #35
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

"More pr0n!", would also work.