User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:25   #1
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
OMG someone stole Forests bit

idling #eclipse brought amusement today as a young chappy named Fernando brought on his declaration of war

[18:06] (Fernando): I hereby declare open war with eclipse untill i ran out of ships or all those who attacked me yesterday have had they're graves dug straight into the ground.

midly remanat of the old Forest pitch of declaring Revolt on Fury / legion

and here we all thought PA was totaly dead and Fernando comes and gives me 10 mins of entertainment

thankyou to Fernando for this most public address

PS : Not Ment as an Insult to Forest

and yes i realy am bored enough to do this
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:37   #2
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

more amusement

[18:25] *** Mikee[afk] was kicked by P ((Fernando) Mikee[afk] I used to have nothing against eclipse, but now it is an open war between you and I. xx:xx:xx shall die by my sword)

this gets better and better
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering

Last edited by Aryn; 24 Sep 2003 at 21:35.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:42   #3
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

[18:30] -[Fern]Fernando:#Fernando- [Fern] provides quality attacking tonight for the 5th night in PaX. Tonights target is a special anti-ecl attack. to join in pm Fernando at will. Release expected in 1 hour and 22 minutes

and Revolt has taken off
Herman Goering
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:52   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Forest had class tho plus he actually had some friends who were helpful
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:54   #5
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

its still amuseing tho
Herman Goering
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:55   #6
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

[18:43] *** FT changes topic to ' Welcome , to #Fernando,. | ECLIPSE has declared war on Fernando by last nights brutal tactics against him. They shalt fear the wrath of [Fern] pm for joinin etc || Mikee bashing sessions - xx:xx:xx'
Herman Goering

Last edited by Aryn; 24 Sep 2003 at 21:36.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:55   #7
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road
pld fernando u go now girl
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 19:20   #8
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

[19:07] (+Forest): i just heard there was a war brewing and thought i would come join in

the saga continues
Herman Goering
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 20:38   #9
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK_OPPS
[19:07] (+Forest): i just heard there was a war brewing and thought i would come join in

the saga continues
FOREST IS MY HERO!

Ministry for life.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:31   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...light=fernando

Attention seeking prick :/.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 22:57   #11
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

do hush JC

look at the date on that thread

last post on that was 16th
Herman Goering
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:04   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I was trying to make the point that Fernando is an attention seeker as he "retired" the other week, and is now declaring war on Eclipse...
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:07   #13
hatter

hatter is an unknown quantity at this point
he is still going to take down Elysium too on his own as far as i know
r4 - BDU - 303:2:16
r5 - BDU - kept getting exiled
r6 Xanadu - 10:1:5
r7 Xanadu - 21:1:12
r8 Xanadu/Ministry :P - can't remember now
r9 Elysium - Don't remember now either
r9.5 Elysium - Not a clue
r10 Elysium - tba (if i feicing remember this time :>)
Proud to be Xanadu
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:14   #14
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
thx fernando, i needed some amusement 2nite was getting bored

wonder if eclipse are 'scared'

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:14   #15
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
take down ? what ? uss? how ? we are high on life.
and murder is illeagle
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 03:27   #16
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Stifler
thx fernando, i needed some amusement 2nite was getting bored

When Fernando comes after U, then i will be with him

btw ehlo Stifler
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 06:57   #17
Zahadum
Planetarion Support Team

Zahadum is an unknown quantity at this point
Fernando "a.k.a Kingjester" is an attention seeking n00b. Hes also been in just about every alliance in this game. If you stop promoting him and talking about him he'll give up and go away.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 13:28   #18
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by OlaTa
When Fernando comes after U, then i will be with him

btw ehlo Stifler
he did that in beta

his 'croonies' all recalled and left him to die when i started showing signs of defence

btw, How u doing olata

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 15:43   #19
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
why does the name Fernando remind me of the lady who daces around with a bowl of fruit on her head singing "oh mama mia"
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:33   #20
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Eclipse acknowledges this declaration of war and will devote as much resources as required to countering its threat.

(ie this post)

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:49   #21
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
Has Quazok changed nick?

*bye now!*

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 18:22   #22
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
Eclipse acknowledges this declaration of war and will devote as much resources as required to countering its threat.

(ie this post)
Can I be of any help, o great mentor?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 18:35   #23
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
the difference is Forest ahd the friends, balls and pernash to pull it off.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 19:57   #24
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
amusing.. heh.
Closed Thread