User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jan 2006, 18:36   #151
Dune
weee

Dune is on a distinguished road
Re: The alliances I personally respect

YHQ - One of the first allies i got in PA not a big memberbase, but still very fun to play with you guys! Today, You find most of the "boxers" in Newdawn and hirr.

Newdawn - Ive been in this ally for several rnds in the past.. alot of the fun players are still there, but i miss some of the old ND`ers (North_Raven, Tin-Tin, ColCarp etc..)

hirr - the guys ive played with (hook, ruxu, noran, requiem.. to name a few.) were dedicated to their work in the community and i got many good memories from them.

GoCi - Although they havent played as an alliance in PA for a long time, they have earned my respect! Thank you GenChaos, for getting me into this amasing community
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 23:55   #152
Bromcrysal
We are but Men... ROCK!

Bromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura aboutBromcrysal has a spectacular aura about

Ok, Brand new guy here... I started R15 without an alliance, and joined ROCK with about 2 weeks left in the Round. I have to say that I had a lot of fun and a lot of success with ROCK. I spent most of the round flailing around rank 800 or so, and that was only 'cause I had good, active galmates. After joining, I had a lot more fun (tho I sort of got dumped in the deep end on IRC) and I finished the game ranked 445. Not too bad considering I was a terran (just the way that good noobs should). Anytime I had a question, they were there to answer. Anytime I needed defence, they were there to help, even if sometimes help consisted of letting me know that nobody had any available fleets, and then teaching me how to dodge an attack.

So my respect goes to ROCK, for a lot of teaching and help, just 'cause they're nice guys. I'll be there next round!
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 08:13   #153
lilboi

lilboi is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe, rock ftw..
<3 Bromcrystal..=p
lilboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 08:16   #154
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was trained in ROCK in pia, and so I have my reasons to respect them very well for the work they do, as well, not everyone would have kept going for the same reasons, for so long.

Oh, and 1up for their morale and previous success, eXilition for their military strength and political success.

And I didn't play PA before (played 2 weeks of round 12) this round, so can't really put in so many more.

Edit: As I got so nicely reminded of by a certain someone, I missed out my own alliance. Of course I respect Angels a lot, we had a really nice core the last round, who kept going until the last tick, and I got a lot of new friends there.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 3 Jan 2006 at 11:51.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 13:08   #155
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Iron Legion - for helping me to survive after the first 72 ticks in this game, greatest bunch of fellow n00bs a n00b could ever have

SiN - for still cooping with me and they made me a bit less n00bish

NewDawn - great fun, a good mixture of n00bs aswell as veterans, the quote bot is a weapon of Mass Destruction though.

1up - for covering me ingal. Storebo actually teached me how to calc.

eXilition - not that I really like them, but wtf did all that defence come from? So I respect their coverage, not the way they play (5 waves on 200 roids, that's sick).
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 18:12   #156
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

eXilition - best alliance ive ever seen in any game. kaifux alone manages to do the impossible, tho in r13 it was unbelievable with ricka, basse, mactanzu . i dont forget eX officers & members, that keep morale and dedication up even when it looks impossible, thats eXilition's real power which is combined with our genious military officers

Dragons - its mostly RL friends alliance, meaning they give all for Dragons they know if they fawk up Jurgen will give them specul treatment :P. anyways 1 of the greattest alliances ive seen and played in, Ministry felt this!

LDK - got friends from them and played with those people in diff games. no denying in they had PA best planetholders and just wicked hc's .as alliance they surely showed what they are made of. even with the critism they received, reminds me of eXi

oh i guess alot of members from the last 2 alliance i mentioned are stationed in the first alliance, thats explains da ownage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 18:15   #157
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

alot of us never were drags or ldk maxine!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 18:19   #158
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
alot of us never were drags or ldk maxine!
i said alot not all n0b0tactocs :P you should stop using so much drugs boedah, its bad for the health :P. life without drugs can be really nice aswell, take that step mate! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 18:31   #159
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

you never stopped, nuubie, anyway i respect

ex for wtfpwning
1up for being 1up
fwwd for dying for wish
several smaller allies for recruiting new players
KoN for Ni!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 19:06   #160
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
you never stopped, nuubie, anyway i respect

fwwd for dying for wish
OoO

FWWD }{ The bestest of the best ^^

Back to topic: I respect:

eXi for great activity and moral.

1up for not giving up + for brining back new enthusiasm for PA when they came back.

LDK for being the best military force ever in pa.

F-crew for always being around, and because they teach new players. Without u guys pa would be well below 2k players I think. - (Also respect for other alliances / players doing the same)

+++ played since round1, and witnessed alot of great players and alliances. All which deserve respect for helping make PA what it is today. ( and what it once was ofc )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 20:17   #161
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

i thought FWWD stood for "Forever Wanting Wishmaster to Die"

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 20:56   #162
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Storebo actually teached me how to calc.
Impossible

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2006, 21:31   #163
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

FWWD ftw

and on topic i only respect players not aliles

well subh was/is fun
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 09:25   #164
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
FWWD }{ The bestest of the best ^^
I knew you wub me