User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Aug 2005, 08:07   #51
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: Most impressive and most dissapointing alliance so far o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko

disapointed with LCH,.. i honestly expected you to be catching and chasing down 1up. but i have faith, you can do it!! but until then, i'm disapointed (that's me on the LCH hate list)
Nah, we wub you.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Disapponted: LCH / Insomnia / Hydra - They can't get over and accept that blocking is an old trend toppled with not having the confidence to do good on their own as early as tick 250.
1 - Last round 1up strongly advertised the old habits by making a 5 alliance block pretick ^^
2 - Can you explain why we get insomnia/hydra incs ona dayly basis AND be allied?

On topic:

Impressed: f-crew, ND (for having a few highly ranked planets)
Disappointed: None as of yet, round is still too young.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 09:03   #52
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
2 - Can you explain why we get insomnia/hydra incs ona dayly basis AND be allied?
Poor member control by your allies?

Impressed: Reunion/Insomnia - alliances that are new or don't have a history of excelling, seem to be well organized and doing nicely.

Disppointed - Exilition. I wanted a rematch goddamit.
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 10:56   #53
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most Impressive: F-Crew

They look as though they are maintaing a top spot with comfort, and are attacking top galaxies. Im rather impressed by them and how they seem to be moving from a training ground/nub alliance to something that can offer there members a little bit more.

Least Impressive: Hydra

Obviously as a BG you work great, because a BG can jump alliances when it gets tough and switch blocks. However as an alliance I havent seen anything that makes you seem better than the average pa player, I guess thats what you get for a p l a n e t i a alliance (nb this is a joke post and not serious, relax flaming is fun)
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 11:18   #54
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Most impressive: ND. That average roid count is highly impressive
Honourable mention: Reunion. Also a good average considering the small memberbase.

Least impressive: NoS. Lower average roid count than Veneratio. Lower average score than ToF. Time to admit you've been relegated to a lower division?
(Dis)honourable mention: HR. Weren't you guys top 5 for most of last round?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 15:59   #55
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Least Impressive: Hydra

Obviously as a BG you work great, because a BG can jump alliances when it gets tough and switch blocks. However as an alliance I havent seen anything that makes you seem better than the average pa player, I guess thats what you get for a p l a n e t i a alliance (nb this is a joke post and not serious, relax flaming is fun)
I agree that we have had our problems, which most new alliances do. Also I think people had way too high ambitions of what we could achieve.

However, we r ranked as 4th atm, which imo is not bad with only 60 members.

We have removed some dead weight, made changes and things r going the right way again.
We still have a long way to go, but things r looking bright atm.

I wont comment on ur flame attempt

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 16:12   #56
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I wont comment on ur flame attempt
that my friend was merely a joke, back to the pnt of hydra though, for a new alliance I think you could of done alot worse than you are doing, as well as that the round is young, you still may get top planet etc again.
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 20:53   #57
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Disapponted: LCH / Insomnia / Hydra - They can't get over and accept that blocking is an old trend toppled with not having the confidence to do good on their own as early as tick 250.
You are just making a fool out of yourself

At the moment, there are atleast 4 alliances fighting for #1. Now 1up are currently #1 with by far the better average and also they have the numbers. What do you think they would do if LCH were #1, and they #2? I think hit LCH

Theres LCH theres Insomnia and theres Hydra, which I belive(I can only talk for Insomnia) all have the players and/or aims for #1.

The fact that theese alliances attack 1up is a good thing. People daring to take on the leading alliance of the game, even tho they could easily cruise in an "impressive" #2 #3 or #4. I'm sure a big part of the community will agree. Even 1up players do. And as far as your intel goes, get it straight or stfu.

I assume LCH and Hydra hit 1up. I know Insomnia have. Anything else would be ridicilous if our aims are indeed to get to #1. Nor am I shocked 1up got on the boards immideatley, doing their propaganda to turn the universe at the 1up invented "block". This is done only to justify their "counter-block" which will actually turn out to be the first block this round. This would again secure them #1, which is their aim...

Allknowers like you tho, just dont understand this. Easily manipulated by 1up(or possibly a 1up member/peon alliance member) you live in a world where the only thing you seek is agreeing with 1up. I think it gives you some sort of satisfaction. For your information, 1up have and are still using small alliances to do their work. Sending them in before the realwaves, using them for fake attacks and def-drawing retals(as they should, to maintain #1 in hard times)

Ugh, not sure I managed to say all I wanted. Point being All alliances wanting #1 should be gunning at #1 and not eachother. Fkers like furssie saying we are blocked, are simply just agreeing with 1up in order to feel a bit l33t(or as I said, ure a member of 1up or one of their peon alliances, and should agree with em)

If people actually say shit about Insomnia for hitting and going for #1, maybe we should just hit Hidden Agenda already and let 1up win after 2 weeks. That must surely be the point of this WAR game

(This is in no way a negative post about 1up, they are having a great round and its been nothing but fun so far(except when I lost 860 roids) Keep up the good work looking forward to more fighting )

I declare war on Penis-Allianz in order to avoid blocking and stagnation, Insomnia will be concentrating ALL our firepower on this poor guy with the oh so l33t name \o/

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 21:52   #58
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl

Impressed: Reunion/Insomnia - alliances that are new or don't have a history of excelling, seem to be well organized and doing nicely.

Disppointed - Exilition. I wanted a rematch goddamit.

The main core of exilition is 'hiding' in Insomnia.

And the rest will join them under an exilition tag as soon as they believe they ahve the firepower to take down #1 position.

Arent they being clever at using the alliances they are hiding in as puppets \o/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 22:58   #59
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

No main core of EXilition in Insomnia, no.
Some former EXilition members, yes. Tho I belive even 1up have a few of thoose?

Retired
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 08:49   #60
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
No main core of EXilition in Insomnia, no.

You don't count Exil HC as core?

Dont make me get my lists out!
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 08:58   #61
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Please do....
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 09:43   #62
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You don't count Exil HC as core?

Dont make me get my lists out!
Either do show some proof/info or don't post such crap m8. If you believe insomnia has Exi core, then SIMPLE give some of the names and let the pple judge if you have a point or not.

you know I wub you though, forest

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 10:33   #63
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

contact me on IRC.
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 10:42   #64
Forest

KJ i cant atm as it will give my co-ords out publically, but i have last round exil hc confirming to me that certain alliances DID block.
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 10:54   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KJ i cant atm as it will give my co-ords out publically, but i have last round exil hc confirming to me that certain alliances DID block.
No, I meant ... you claim Insomnia has most EXI core with them. Give us some names or don't make such claims. How does giving nicknames of exi core who now are insomnia have anything to do with your coords?

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Aug 2005, 10:55   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
contact me on IRC.
will do after work tonight.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Aug 2005, 10:58   #67
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
No, I meant ... you claim Insomnia has most EXI core with them. Give us some names or don't make such claims. How does giving nicknames of exi core who now are insomnia have anything to do with your coords?

Because Insomnia, and exil core make no secret of it, and openly admit that is where they are.

This is no big secret, this is something that has been advertised pretty well
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 11:06   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Because Insomnia, and exil core make no secret of it, and openly admit that is where they are.

This is no big secret, this is something that has been advertised pretty well
fair enough then, I'm just wondering why not give me a few names

Becides, nothing wrong with it either tbh.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Aug 2005, 11:26   #69
Forest

I wasnt claiming it was wrong. I was countering a claim that exil arent playing, when clearly they are

Infact, nicely played to exil if they can pull it off.
Some of there guys certainly think they can.
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 12:45   #70
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

exilition owns you all.
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 14:56   #71
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
I wasnt claiming it was wrong. I was countering a claim that exil arent playing, when clearly they are

Infact, nicely played to exil if they can pull it off.
Some of there guys certainly think they can.
Exil arent playing. Many of their players are tho. I'm also sure they would be playing together in groups, BGs or the like... nothing wrong in that?

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 15:15   #72
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

I think he's saying that there is a "bring down 1up" conspiracy out there, where exilition members have infiltrated various alliances to control them as puppets and use them in their anti-1up agenda. When the time is right and if things go according to plan, they'll abandon the alliances they're hiding in to join under an Exilition tag and TAKE NUMBER 1. Their final goal is to kill and rape 1up family members and steal their computers.

Could be wrong though.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 15:33   #73
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

Rofl, did someone forget to take their meds? Paranoia isn't a pretty sight.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 15:36   #74
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Well if that is the case then it means that the blocks they call blocks are just in their heads.
If you are dealing with having to put up with a exil bg then that is your own fault.

But I serously doubt they would disband at the end of the round from their allinces & I'm also sure a exil bg exists but hey many bg exists.
look at pr0nstars
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 15:48   #75
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

You know. there is a difference between belivable rumours, and utter complete crap.

if you can't differentiate between that, then perhaps you should look around the room for you pill box, cuz you prob forgot to take it today. if you did. then up the dosage.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 16:04   #76
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

tbh, I'm getting more and more the impression 1up is inventing some stories here to justify the creation of their own block ...
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 16:18   #77
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd say APA are doing pretty dissapointingly seeing as they're about to disband

As for impressive alliances, F Crew are doing pretty well. Although that does have more to do with their member count than anything else. But then quantity does have a quality all of its own
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 16:41   #78
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Impressive: Reunion - doing good for a new allie
Disapponting: HR? woulda thought they would be more 'up there' but its early days yet
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 17:33   #79
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

havent you heard forest?
were tagging up at tick 666. we got pa team to skip the 72 tick leaving time and stuff.
so now we are just fencesitting in different allies etc.
and you think jonas really runs insomnia?:P
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 18:06   #80
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Poor member control by your allies?
Sorry dude, do not mistake us for ToF

I've said it to furball and now i'll say it to you. **** right off if you think you can mock people for incorrect english when to many members of this forum, English is not their native language - even if it was to me, I'd find it shit - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 9 Aug 2005 at 19:47.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 18:17   #81
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Exil arent playing. Many of their players are tho. I'm also sure they would be playing together in groups, BGs or the like... nothing wrong in that?

-Jonas-
Now that would explain coordinated LCH/Hydra/Insomnia incoming without an existing block

sorry for that scintillatingly witty one-liner.

Last edited by lokken; 9 Aug 2005 at 19:43.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:34   #82
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

impresive: Hidden Agenda (doing great for a little ally), [F-Crew] (better than last round)

Dissapointing: Howling Rain, Vengance, NoS (i think we all know why these guys are in my dissapointing list, lol)
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 00:39   #83
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Im with whitetrash, exil is going to aband in their current allies and re create exil under an exil tag, they might use a different tag, but i doubt it, because they are to full of themselves for that, *cough* i mean to proud, lol
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 01:07   #84
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Sorry dude, do not mistake us for ToF
Again with the squeaky shoes...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 01:10   #85
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers
Dissapointing: Howling Rain, Vengance, NoS (i think we all know why these guys are in my dissapointing list, lol)

i dont care to enlighten me??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 01:33   #86
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

ND seem to be rocking. On toast. With bells attached. Insomnia are also having a cracking round thus far.

The fact that ToF have the same average roidcount and a higher average score than WP is fairly impressive, if not a total surprise.

And the only real disappointment is Hydra, who appear to be doing bugger all.

Beyond that, everything else is pretty much as expected.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 10 Aug 2005 at 01:49.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 01:59   #87
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Now that would explain coordinated LCH/Hydra/Insomnia incoming without an existing block

sorry for that scintillatingly witty one-liner.
Quite funny actually I like ur sence of humour \o/

EXilition successfully taking over LCH Insomnia and Hydra and are now killing 1up shocker!

Defo a pos rep!

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 03:41   #88
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Is ND napped to Insomnia?

Why is Insomnia's politics similar to eXi's style?
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 03:49   #89
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:

Please help me?

What is similiar? We attack 1up? OMFG SOMEONE IS ATTACKING 1UP!!!!!!

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 07:24   #90
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
but hey many bg exists.
look at pr0nstars
We are an alliance thank you. THis round we just don´t have many members playing under same tag.

We are neither doing attacks nor defences together this round. Except for our sole member who is carrying our tag.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 08:54   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

here comes a funny one .... plz explain me and AD what you think is "Exi style" of politics?

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:38   #92
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

wow...your in the hc room?? so ofc you know all about insomnias polotics?? come back when youve got a good post for us please...

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:04   #93
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

Impressive: Insomnia

Dissapointing: 1up nasty propaganda
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 07:17   #94
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Impressive: Insomnia - They have made a nice comeback after spending a roind in HR as BG

Dissapointing: Wolfpack - expected from them more, but seems they ain´t doing that good this round.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 08:36   #95
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Impressed: Insomnia, for a first round back they're doing exelent so far. I know I shouldn't say this but I'm extremely pleased with ND's performance so far this round

Disapointed: Wolfpack, I was expecting them to take a leading position, they've been rising and getting better over the past few rounds and was hoping they'd really make it
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 08:45   #96
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

imoressed : reunion
dissapointed: APA because they died and they shouldnt have done.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 09:00   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
imoressed : reunion
dissapointed: APA because they died and they shouldnt have done.
Your tag in signature is broke (colors missing) ... before Mazz gets all freaky on you

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:05   #98
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

he WANTS mazz to get freaky on him..

bait and such.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:13   #99
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
he WANTS mazz to get freaky on him..

bait and such.
So you "not using a tag" means you wanna rebel against Mazz aswell? weird bunch you are

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:51   #100
Forest

Oh, and now my co-ords are out, I can confirm to you Kjeldoran that it was Crusie who has confirmed that exil are hiding in insomnia.