User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jul 2006, 08:25   #1
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough
Buddah|away signing out! AGAIN!

But this time it looks like its for good.
so wanna thank all those that made pa worth playing, not that it is many left.
but those who feel like they deserve a thanks, read my other thread and if your left out there sorry.
but i really dont like the treatment ive gotten in exilition this round, the only ally i ever felt home in. so doubt i come back and if I do. I doubt its any place for me.
I have to say 1 thanks though, to Seqz only hc that made it worth staying in exilition this round.

Cya!

PS. if you want to get in touch ill check forum pm inbox once in a while so just leave your email and any other shit you want me to know.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 09:44   #2
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: Buddah|away signing out! AGAIN!

Hey too bad things dindt work for you in eX/PA, too bad for us since you were one of the reasons who actually made eXilition feel like home for most...

Kind of unmotivated to PA tho not exaclty for the same reasons so i cant say "comeback, it is worth"

Have fun whether you might go and i know youll be around anyway so..

cheers

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 09:52   #3
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Exil is the evil buddah!
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 14:34   #4
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

hey there buddah, sorry to see you go... maybe I'll meet you sometime with rabba when we go get trashed :P

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 20:17   #5
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Sad to hear it Buddah, hope to see you on IRC from time to time!