User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 14:13   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Exclamation Same benefits for late Havok sign ups

Well, i have been thiking about for some rounds, and forgot to tell about, but i have this guy starting to play PA who reminded me of the issue..

Well, i think you should allow accounts created after Havok started to begin with same benefits of accounts pre-created. Currently if you sign up after round ended you start with no res/con/res wich means that you have far more difficult to attack and far less targets than most pre-created planets.

I am doing this suggestion cos i many times i have used Havok to show to new players how it works PA, ships, etc and if they start in Havok with all that res to do (even with 15 mins ticks) it is quite boring to them to have to do all the process while everyone just build loads of ships and start to play.

Some could say "let them just wait for the betas", but i already said that before, but the thing is in many cases they are players already playing other tick-based and many times they ended involved with the other games or just loose the interest in give a try waiting for the betas to start. Some round ago i went waiting for public betas cos i had some people wanting to try PA and it took so long to the open betas to start that when it finally came no one was interested anymore.

Maybe introducing full-loaded planets sign up will make people do multing and create other accounts when raped, but, anyway its Havok, i think PA has more to win by allowing new people to play with the same advantages that the rest of the community after the normal round ends untill it starts again than making them leave the games cos they just want to see how the game it is to see if they stay and go unmotivated on a whole universe far bigger than them

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 15:47   #2
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough
Re: Same benefits for late Havok sign ups

Kloopy upgraded my account...

Just ask in #support or pm him...
(iRC, netgamers)
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 21:56   #3
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

actually i had one planet on normal round and didnt play Havok, im not asking that to myself, asked for those who sign up to see how the game it is and start in far worse conditions.
Since i dont have any idea about wicj ppl sign up every round and meet similar conditions, i dont have how to say them to pm Kloopy an anyway make upgrade default would be better

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 22:03   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Last round kloopy set a script to auto havoc new signups. I think we were concentrating too much on creators hour and then havoc to sort it out this time though
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 22:29   #5
RaiNy

Pre-round time must be used to attract more new-players to the game. I support your idea, Intruder.