User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jun 2005, 19:11   #1
Skippy10

Skippy10 is an unknown quantity at this point
A Thank you to all PA players and PA team

Although round 13 has not officially ended yet I would like to thank all PA players and PA team on behalf of ROCK for a good round 13.

We enjoyed playing with you and look forward to meet you all again in round 14.

To our enemy alliances I say thank you folks for the battles we have fought. Let's meet again in round 14.

To our friendly alliances I say thank you for standing by our side and sharing our losses and victories.

To my gal members thnx folks it was a good round.

ROCK wishes all of you a well earned rest and happy holidays.

Till we meet again,

All the best,

Skippy10,

ROCK
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 01:28   #2
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: A Thank you to all PA players and PA team

GO Rock! Nice people in there, i hope you keep up the good work i saw u doin this round :xmas:

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 11:32   #3
yaeger

yaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A Thank you to all PA players and PA team

Nice allies to VGN
yaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 11:49   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey ROCK

/me waves - see you next round.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 12:35   #5
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Alot of people seem to underestimate us all the time, this round has been a good one for us, we're not an elite top alliance nor do we claim to be, however we've done our fair share of damage to top100 planets and have had regular successful attacks (something we have always lacked in the past), Defence has been decent, if not great, and member morale has been pretty high throughout.
Considering we only started the round with 30 members, we've recruited alot of top notch players who have quickly found their roles within ROCK and share our common goal; to have fun in the game.

ROCK, an average alliance maybe, but we've mastered the art of averagism
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 14:29   #6
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I consider ROCK to be a part of the PA establishment these days, but this is not the place to discuss how great ROCK is

Thanks for playing!