User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Apr 2005, 15:21   #1
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
merge of PBK and HARA GOBI

***Announcement***

After strategic talks between PBK, also known as pwned by kroso, and Hara Gobi, we have decided to merge into one ally.
Were two small allies for the newer and more inactive players.
Hopefully we can be a help to many new players that aret yet activew or good nuff for any of the bigger allies. Building contacts and training ppl will be our main concern.
Hopefully well all be seeing more of the funs of ally life, but for the moment we will be on our own and neutral.

Our puiblic irc chan is being set up at moment.
it will be: #PBK

we use pa ally tools atm tho one or two techies would be welcome. So if you got skillz tell us.

Leigobi of PBK Gobi
wish us luck
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 15:41   #2
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: merge of PBK and HARA GOBI

I cant believe youve been playing pa for almost 2 years and this is the best you can come up with :/
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 15:43   #3
Lei~
~Gon

lol
ive been playing pa for far longer and i have a normal post on AR so plz Shut up kidnly thx
you could have used the link supplied in the signature, but o well
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 16:14   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Damn.

Knowing the guy who started "PBK" (and knowing what the name means) you're in need of luck. Uh-oh.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 16:27   #5
Lei~
~Gon

well we will see
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 16:36   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yes. Hopefully you'll do good. If you manage to get well organized, I'll start pushing the newbies in my gal your way, ok?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 16:41   #7
Lei~
~Gon

sure thing..

we look at us as some kind of academy so we lead ppl on into a better pa life.
We try to show em how not to be only roidfodder...
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 16:47   #8
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
sure thing..

we look at us as some kind of academy so we lead ppl on into a better pa life.
We try to show em how not to be only roidfodder...
Pah whys everyone now jumping on our bandwagon

Anyway good luck
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 17:46   #9
Lei~
~Gon

heh dunno, well do it better tho,

btw if anyone is interested, well run an ally roleplaying game
in case youre interested write me a pm and ill get you added to the thread.
Later on ill have this on its own webby but at moment its hosted by angels boards.
Thx to em for that.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 17:54   #10
Bork
Blatant Hypocrite

Bork is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
heh dunno, well do it better tho,

btw if anyone is interested, well run an ally roleplaying game
in case youre interested write me a pm and ill get you added to the thread.
Later on ill have this on its own webby but at moment its hosted by angels boards.
Thx to em for that.

LOL
Bork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 18:08   #11
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever happened to the Pokemon alliance?
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 18:13   #12
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Damn.

Knowing the guy who started "PBK" (and knowing what the name means) you're in need of luck. Uh-oh.
Care to explain for us noobs that aren't in-the-know?
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 18:19   #13
Lei~
~Gon

i have no idea but he seems nice enough and we get along nicely what more is needed?
anyways we are starting a roleplay for anyone interested pm me if you want to have part in it.
We are forming so atm all is moving
well soon cool down
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 18:25   #14
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

did i really just read that entire thread?

Wheres the beers
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 19:36   #15
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
did i really just read that entire thread?

Wheres the beers
under your th0ngs!

anyways, good luck training the newbies* pbk, and when you said you have a post on angels boards, are they our boards? and why wasn't i told we have boards o_O oh well

*for want of a better word
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 00:33   #16
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

any alliance that dedicates to helping PA players from the level of n00b up, and sacrafices there own chances of doing well and succeding in PA have to be commended.
FFS, without alliances like this, then less and less people would play PA, since they would just keep quitting after getting their bashing,..
So congrats, and gud luck
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 01:25   #17
Lei~
~Gon

thx rocko at least someone understands me
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 02:12   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You even got coverage on today's logbook, such is my kindness.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 02:42   #19
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

good luck to you
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 09:01   #20
Lei~
~Gon

lokken you are a god to me i hope you know that
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 09:10   #21
Korso

Korso is an unknown quantity at this point

Evil Tietäjä is trying to use evil witchcraft on our new alliance, shame on him!
If you don't stop I will tell everyone your coordinates ^^
(just kidding)

-Korso
PBK
Korso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:21   #22
Lei~
~Gon

korso get posting at once hc with only one post is embarassing

well lets see maybe we can beat angels PR yet
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:13   #23
Korso

For all of your info:

The merge sucked. Mr. Leigobi started talking to me about "takin over" and stuff, so I had to remove him from the alliance. No more Gobi in PBK.

Nothing more.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:27   #24
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Kids... :eek:
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:37   #25
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have to say this is very dissapointing to me Korso. PBK is selling itself as an alliance for newbies and if thats the case you need a strong core of experiance to help bring these people through. The one person who has shown the slighest indication of having this from you lot was Lei and you ahve no removed him from the alliance. I just hope this action doesnt screw over the newbies your promising to help too much and doesnt drive them away before they really start
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:42   #26
Lei~
~Gon

well i simply wont let that happen simple as that
korso tbh fecking honest your role in this ally would have been marginal at best because i would have brought my own command team.
Sorry for that but i simply tend to lead my own ppl. You could ofc have lead yours no problem with that. But i brought the important things with me
you brought the members. Well its sad to see such a chance lost.
I havent even gotten the email you said you wrote me yet. Well maybe when and if you feel inclined to at least lemme know why ill have a good answer to why i was thrown out. apart from that good luck Korso.

Gobi will ofc go back to Hara Gobi in that case. Better to start out alone then with allies that are holding you back.

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:46   #27
Lei~
~Gon

come on party!!!

weird idea i know, but once AD was fun...
its getting back there. so enjoy. Im feel almost compelled to declare a war of words on pbk after they managed to overwork my patience.
so what do you think is bad about em?
i mean gimme good or bad critics, i need to know what to do differently next time.

Apart from that plz party, drink smoke and do whatever you do best, but enjoy it at least
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:53   #28
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: come on party!!!

They are less organised than my collection of roast chicken carcasses under my bed...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:56   #29
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
They are less organised than my collection of roast chicken carcasses under my bed...
Oooooo - snack time!

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:04   #30
Lei~
~Gon

rinoa that one was good.
Anyone want a smoke. ill be handing out digital hash in a sec
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:09   #31
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Is this the "flame Korso" thread I logged back into my acc for ?

That guy obviously wasnt worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Kids... :eek:
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:10   #32
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve

Long time since i have posted here anyway.
Dear Korso i believe you are an idiot. You gave away the chance to work with an experienced officer, and who has played PA for a long time over your ego.

Well your mistake, i believe Lei can manage well enough alone without you.
Best of Luck mate

Ps: Beekiller due to some problems between Kj, Leff and me the boards Lei mentioned are not the recognized Angels board, but rather the board of the FAnG Gaming community
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 18:21   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korso
Evil Tietäjä is trying to use evil witchcraft on our new alliance, shame on him!
If you don't stop I will tell everyone your coordinates ^^
(just kidding)

-Korso
PBK

But they most likely know those already!

And it's naughty to post coords on board, lokken will cane you for such.

Quote:
korso get posting at once hc with only one post is embarassing
Care to elaborate what is so embarassing about a HC with a few posts?
There are many embarassing high commanders in major alliances then.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 19:41   #34
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
But they most likely know those already!

And it's naughty to post coords on board, lokken will cane you for such.

Care to elaborate what is so embarassing about a HC with a few posts?
There are many embarassing high commanders in major alliances then.
it implies limited experience in regards to public relations work.

Though personally number of posts really cannot mean a lot otherwise Nodrog and Kj would be our PR kings
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 21:29   #35
Lei~
~Gon

true doesnt mean a lot
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 22:50   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unf_Slasher
Ps: Beekiller due to some problems between Kj, Leff and me the boards Lei mentioned are not the recognized Angels board, but rather the board of the FAnG Gaming community
I wonder how that happened ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:01   #37
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh children>.<
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:09   #38
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good luck, its hard HCing an alliance and by no means an easy feat when trying to train new players, youre alliance is more than an alliance, it is a service to the pa community. I wish you good luck.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:18   #39
Lei~
~Gon

pig we alrdy disbanded again...
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:20   #40
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
pig we alrdy disbanded again...
pig being out of the loop non shocker :/ well my condolances to you and youre friends may youre alliance RIP :/
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 23:32   #41
Lei~
~Gon

lol
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 00:08   #42
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Thats what you get without an all inspiring leader...
Experience means nothing if you can't inspire people to work towards a common goal
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 01:56   #43
Lei~
~Gon

thx alessio i tried my best tho
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 12:40   #44
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

so that happens when two stoned teens are trying to form an alliance...

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 13:18   #45
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
so that happens when two stoned teens are trying to form an alliance...
Kattepis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 13:04   #46
Lei~
~Gon

kattepis whoever you are i never heard your nick and tho im often stoned ive left being a teen behind me some years ago.
Incase you wanna flame me for being stupid enough to put my trust into PBK well thats a thing you can flame me for...

same goes for laputta
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 10:40   #47
Korso

Well well well. Why won't you change the topic to "Whole Planetarion against Korso"? You've done so well lying to these people, lei~, that you've got your own fanboy crew by now

-Korso

PS. I didn't think that a guy who brings one member with him in an alliance merger to my alliance can start to say what I can do and what I can't do in that alliance. I don't want to use my HC rights to tell the members what to do and what not, unless absolutely necessary, and I certainly won't accept that kind of behaviour from a new HC who starts threathening me after one day of his membership!
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 17:17   #48
Lei~
~Gon

lol
korso the point is i wanted the ally i join to advance not to stagnate and i was ready to take the necessary steps which you werent. And about bringing one guy. Yes basically i have and im happy he stayed with you. Im merely trying to collect all noobs i can find and help em in their first steps, that including paying their accounts and stuff. Showing em irc and so on. Sorry if i came on a lil harsh but you did seem a lil nooby for an hc.

May i ask you a question, how many rounds of pa have you played, and how many of those have you been officer of any major ally?
I have played over 10rds and been officer/hc at least half of those rounds if not more.
I think i had more experience and the only one i was telling things to do was you, not any of your members.

And that fanboy crew you mentioned are mostly experienced pa players that simply gave their view on things
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 10:45   #49
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Ermm. that would mean that i can send some players for you? Actually i used to do myself and ask some mates to msg planets who obviously are new to the game to get in contact and try to help them to join alliances. Usually then i suggest them to search some bigger ones who doesnt require vouches or have recruitment wings, but the main problem i notice is that even the allainces who accept noobs dont support them ( with some exception ). Usually all you got is "be active and defend/attack" and you are kicked if you dont. If you have strategy/game questions, "go to forums and try to read something about it, or read the manual". Actually is a good option, but many new players just started and are not commited to the game enough to go over lazyness and do the right thing, and the "anti-noob-veiled-movement" that runs over the community on IRC/Forums make most being shy to ask questions even to those who are in the ally to answer them. What i think would be the right ally for them would be one where people ask without being asked. I think someone who instead say "go read the manual" or "/ignore pm_from_non_old_school_player" would actually try to check regularlly if the player is really learning about the game and strategy, cos most of them will think they are and will keep doing things wrong for a time. So if you are interested in really work with them ( and for them) instead just telling them "Keep on IRC defending and attack with us 02:00 GMT" i think i could help you with members everyround.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Last edited by Intruder; 27 Apr 2005 at 10:51.
Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote