User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:05   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
ITT we talk about our nicknames

I chose mine on a cold november afternoon in 1997. I had just learned about various types of traffic within the IP4 stack and I was truly charmed by the possibilities of the SYN packets.

I had a number of nicks by 2000 as a leftover from the golden age of ICQ going from synmaster to dr. Syn and when applying for this board I think I actually chose this one.

So, what up with yo´s nix?
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:14   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

This current account name is a character I wrote in a Utopia-style short story for school, Latin for 'Dreamer' (using More's conventions and whatever).

It's not my regular moniker though
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:16   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mine is better than yours
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:21   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mine is even less imaginitive than Nodrogs
And that's saying something...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:31   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

"Structural Integrity" is a high-school joke which involved using very difficult words for describing simple things.
It kind of stuck and I chose it as board nickname.
It's been abbreviated to "Structural" or "Struct" on various occasions because I'm too lazy to type that much.

I used to have "Delphi" as nickname, which is the location of a Greek oracle, but all lover boys in those interweb chatboxes though I was a girl when I carried that nick.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:33   #6
Seb12
Traceur

Seb12 is infamous around these partsSeb12 is infamous around these parts

Se-Bone-Too - it's a combination of words from various origins and languages but I cannot remember exactly due to numerous pharmaceutical companies drugging me with "this is safe, really" substances.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:36   #7
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

My nick has no real history as such. I've been using it for about 4 years now, I invented it when I needed a hotmail account i think. I picked it because it's my name (that's why I use caps) and reasonably descriptive as well

oh and it serves as a basic inteligence screening tool if someone askes me my rl nick ;o)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:37   #8
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

South Yorkshire Mass Murderer. a manics song (most of my planet/ruler names in PA were manics songs in some form or other) about the police-guy (Mcgovern?) in charge at hillsborough.kind of.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:38   #9
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

my mother gave me mine when i was born
but you know that anyway

m
xx
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:47   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

ok, here's the story:
it happened some time in the late 90s. i just started uni and got my first internet connection. because i had no idea about what to do with it i decided to start plaing some game. after i tried a few games and realized that they suck i tried 'age of empires' (thats the first one ever). to play online you had to sign up for the ms internet gaming zone, for that you had to pick a nickname. now i'm not really creative when it comes to these things. so i looked around i found a cd of 'encarta 98' so i made my first nickname 'encar_111' or something stupid like that. the name sucked and i sucked at the game, so later on i signed up again, had to pick another name and looked around on my desk again. i found some double cd by wu tang clan (which completly sucked, i think there was one good song on it and i paid 50DM (=25€) for it, but anway) and a cd-r made by trax data.
there you go. i've been using it ever since.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:48   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mine was something I decided on the spur of the moment while registering the ruler name of my planet for Round 1 of PA. Had to decide quick, didn't really put alot of thought into it.
Not a huge fan of it to be honest. But when registering here I used it.

Settled on ICY for my general inner-net nick just after that. Short for The-Icy-Black-Hand-Of-Death, which was ripped off from a Calvin and Hobbes strip.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:52   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

A pop performer of limited talent.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:54   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was/am small so originally I tried to use midget, I think I then tried midget1,2,3 and they were all taken so just getting fed up I cut the t off the end and picked a random, higher number.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 14:54   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
I made my first nickname 'encar_111'
banned for copyright infringement
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 15:02   #15
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I got my nickname on account that I test crashes for a living, hence the name 'CrashTester'
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 15:04   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I asume the helmets didn't pass the tests.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 15:23   #17
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
ok, here's the story:
it happened some time in the late 90s. i just started uni and got my first internet connection. because i had no idea about what to do with it i decided to start plaing some game. after i tried a few games and realized that they suck i tried 'age of empires' (thats the first one ever). to play online you had to sign up for the ms internet gaming zone, for that you had to pick a nickname. now i'm not really creative when it comes to these things. so i looked around i found a cd of 'encarta 98' so i made my first nickname 'encar_111' or something stupid like that. the name sucked and i sucked at the game, so later on i signed up again, had to pick another name and looked around on my desk again. i found some double cd by wu tang clan (which completly sucked, i think there was one good song on it and i paid 50DM (=25€) for it, but anway) and a cd-r made by trax data.
there you go. i've been using it ever since.
Wu Tang Forever? The good track being "Triumph".
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 15:23   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Someone said they thought it was chinese and someone else think is Toccata and Fudge. I like the word Fugue, I think that was it.
I do wonder how many people mispronounce yours and other's names (in their heads). Half the board might be thinking "fug-you" or "fu-gwee"

I like to think of you as two people sharing an account (like Ian and Duncan Smith ) and am sometimes tempted to say "is that the opinion of you both?" etc but I never have as it's not actually funny.

anyway....

as for 1-X, this was only meant to be a temp account so very little thought went into it... (i hope no-one thinks of the "-" as dash or minus as I see it simply as 1X.)

in futurama it was a helpful efficient robot, (which some would say sums me up quite well)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 15:25   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I had a shaved head at the time and mistyped "cueball".
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 15:28   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Someone said they thought it was chinese and someone else think is Toccata and Fudge. I like the word Fugue, I think that was it.
You mean like you are totally unaware of the Bach composition with the same name wich has been the de facto dracula music since Bela Lugosi?

Dude...
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 15:29   #21
queball
Ball

Generally attributed to Bach
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:01   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ohhh the history....

Back in the good old days of 1995/6 i used to go round to a mates house and play on his spectrum. We knew it was crap but it was still loads of fun. One of his better games was http://zx-spectrum.wz.cz/rubriky/180darts.htm

The end boss was called "JammyJim" who only made a single mistake meaning you had to hit triple 20's every time.

MY mate had huge trouble doing this but i did it first go. He said i was Jammy and THE LEGEND WAS BORN.

However...
The name caught on more when i had this 'knack' of getting out of trouble in school. Friends termed it 'jammy' and thus the luck of the game had followed me into real life.

On November 9th 1999 i legally changed my name to JammyJim and from that point onwards my life has been an unbridled success story.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:06   #23
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

my nick is from a story my mate told about dancing shadowmen with gold chains giving it loads on his wardrobe.

circa 1994

At the time thought it was cool and called meself the_shadow_man.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:19   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I took the name of a god worshipped by the caananites and who was probably one of two canaanite deities (the other being a female earth mother type who's name hasn't lasted) before they invaded syria and that god merged (as gods do) with the worship of the syrian god bhaal (who was very popular) and he became in the true sense a monotheistic god.

I adopt this spelling to denote this distinction.

I took the name because being a god i considered it 'ironic' to take the name of a god who pretends to be the only god. this amused me.

sadly i am mostly motivated by things i find funny
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:22   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
sadly i am mostly motivated by things i find funny
And you became a lawyer?
That seems the least fun job there is.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:31   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my nick came from pa, back in 2000 where me and my friends were a bg/alliance called the farmyard animals where we called ourselves farmyard animals, my planet name was Hogs of war of pig wasteland, i had two choices at this point call myself hogs or call myself pig, i chose the later.

Its nice, simple and well I like it.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:40   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I am a Large Hadron Collider.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:48   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

been using this since i first started using the internet, although it is my second hotmail account, as i forgot thte password to the first, and couldn't be bothered arsing about trying to get it back. Can't remember specifically why i chose it, something about my friends trying to catch me and i'm boring so i have used it ever since and i generally register everywhere i go with this, although, my gmail account isn't this, as they don't use underscore, which is a bit irritating
the other name i use is zagadka, which is russian for enigma, which i stole from 2001: a space oddysey, as i was reading it at the time that i needed a pa planet/rulername and it seemed somehow fitting, although it did get me far too many pm's in russian/polish, which was strange
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:50   #29
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Wu Tang Forever? The good track being "Triumph".
i am with you.

i am the famous anime character, pronounced in french.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 16:54   #30
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Serena Joy is a character from Margaret Atwoods 'The Handmaids Tale'

I changed the spelling.

That's it really.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:18   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

I got neg repped by TheShadowMan for having a "crap nick name".

Best laugh I've had in ages.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:26   #32
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Mine came from be training one of the english grandmothers of a friend of mine to say 'baconzitos'. It all started because she kept calling me eggs and bacon, so I came with the spelling Xee Thot and adding bacon to the front of it made her speak closely enough for me to be happy and for her to be happy for not speaking the right nickname.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:40   #33
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

sar: i read that book and thought of you. it's a ****ed up book though :\

anyway. in 97 or 98 when i first discovered the internet i was trying to think of a 'cool' name. well not 'cool' as such but something fantasylike. so the name 'wyndstar' came to me. i put the y in there to make it 'cool' but after a few years of being called a minivan i got tired of it and needed a new name. i wanted something short and simple. i was writing a story at the time with the main character named 'Aerynne' and i removed the e's and the extra n.
there you have it.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:47   #34
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

I was in need of a nickname on icq back in 1999 and as I couldn't think of anything semi-original I randomly pressed some buttons.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:58   #35
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
"I am a Large Hadron Collider."
Really? I was reading about them last week (some **** off big new one they're building at CERN) and wondered about you

and XeeThot, I always think your name is an anagram and catch myself trying to solve it, like "x to the e" (I only do this for you and Zeinab Badawi btw)
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:06   #36
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Really? I was reading about them last week (some **** off big new one they're building at CERN) and wondered about you

and XeeThot, I always think your name is an anagram and catch myself trying to solve it, like "x to the e" (I only do this for you and Zeinab Badawi btw)
heheh

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:29   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
as for 1-X, this was only meant to be a temp account so very little thought went into it... (i hope no-one thinks of the "-" as dash or minus as I see it simply as 1X.)
I still read it as "One minus x"
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 19:12   #38
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Mine was something I decided on the spur of the moment while registering the ruler name of my planet for Round 1 of PA. Had to decide quick, didn't really put alot of thought into it.
Not a huge fan of it to be honest. But when registering here I used it.
Likewise, don't use it anywhere outside of this forum.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 20:18   #39
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I still read it as "One minus x"

As do I. I always assumed 1-X to be some kind of maths geek :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 16 Feb 2005 at 20:27.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 20:23   #40
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
A pop performer of limited talent.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 20:30   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.leshy.net/leshy.php

Scroll down a bit
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:17   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"This killer is Dace, the angry, bitter, death-hungry demon within him."

"Scroll down" (paragraph 6/7 etc etc etc) etc.

I would just like to say that although David Gemmell does not write "High Literature" and although his dialogue can make me cringe at times i still enjoy reading his novels in a "bubblegum for the brain" kind of way (i'd rather read one of his books than veg out in front of the tv watching random shit shit).
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:25   #43
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road

my story is proper boss

right, let's start with the rick...

the 'lads' in school loved wrestling, cos the ald ric flair was a bell i use to shout WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in class (how MAD am I???) HENCE the rick (i thought it was spelt rick, i found out it was ric, never mind)

the 111, omf so FUNNY

i was playing TFC this one time and killed 111 people by hiding the sentry gun in the WALL!!! YESSSSSSS

Then on the back of my geography test paper i wrote ONEELVEN in capital letters and show'ed it to 'the lads' at the end of the test, by holding it UP IN THE AIR (i was crazy as you can tell)- when i got the paper back, although a FAILED he also corrected the oneeleven spelling, it was FUNNY AS HELL

I added them together, Rick and 111 and then the name was born

RICKONEELEVEN aka Rick111

HOWEVER my friends call me Ryan, cause that's my ****ing name
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:33   #44
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

An Aphex Twin track called To Cure A Weakling Child, from the Come to Daddy EP.
The cover of which contains a picture of 5 children in a playground all with Aphex's face super-imposed, all looking quite scarey. It's a very good EP. I was listening to it today.

I was trying to give myself an internet name so I looked to that CD for inspiration back in 1998.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 21:40   #45
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Well back in cyprus in dhekalia I worked in an internet cafe on an army camp(needed the money to get pissed as only worked from 7am till 1pm ) and i used Mirc a lot while I was there and seing as my initials spelt ARK I thought Noah would be a good idea, but as there were plenty of noahs out there my last 2 on my army number is 02, so I thought what the heck and called myself Noah02 and has stuck on me ever since

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 22:33   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Obviously lifted from the movie Clerks. I was looking for a nick name for a multi planet in R4 of Planetarion. So I picked Dante Hicks of Quickstop Convenience Store. Reg'd this forum account because my other (first) account was affiliated with my main planet and I wanted to respond to something on Alliance Discussions.

My main nick elsewhere prior to Dante was "SB_Dazz" which was for even shitter reasons.

For some reason when I started going clubbing again in 2003 I found it impossible for people to understand my real name in a noisy environment. So I started saying my name was Dante. So there are a whole bunch of people who think my real-name is Dante now too.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 22:45   #47
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Obviously lifted from the movie Clerks. I was looking for a nick name for a multi planet in R4 of Planetarion. So I picked Dante Hicks of Quickstop Convenience Store.
I was your planetary next-door neighbour

Quote:
My main nick elsewhere prior to Dante was "SB_Dazz" which was for even shitter reasons.
go on, tell the supreme being story
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 23:12   #48
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

I used to use Kumnaa which I made up some time in the mid 90s. Now I use ben because nicknames are for kids.
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 23:42   #49
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

back in rnd 4 became evil so changed from "Strider" to "Dark-Strider"
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 03:07   #50
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I didn't want a serious nickname and I think I was learning the words to 'Don't Blame it on the Boogie' for a gig.