User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Nov 2005, 04:31   #1
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold
Proof that exilition is evil

Now before we get started, lets just say, I dont know the first thing about exilition, their command team, their members, i dont know anything about the alliance, I also dont dislike exilition, or hold any grudges against them.. so for me, someone who doenst know anything about them, to stumble across this (with the aid of Sovereign) .. it must be a sign

see pic
Note the circled area in the graph that Sov showed me, DEVIL HORNS

I rest my case

note: could also be mistaken for batman, but we all know batman doesnt exist..
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 04:35   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Proof that exilition is evil

Quality! \o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 05:26   #3
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I think I see a picture of the Virgin Mary in their too.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 05:36   #4
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I think I see a picture of the Virgin Mary in their too.

but only in the graph of zz-crew !

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to zzhou again.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 06:19   #5
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

I think I see it! damn, these magic eye things are getting harder to do every year. Had to beat my head on the monitor like 4 times before seeing anything =/

Edit: oh yeh, and that whole giving rep to zzhou again bit
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 07:09   #6
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

right...

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 07:30   #7
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

OMFG !

thats the evidence indeed, i think now finally all should turn vs exil !
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 08:01   #8
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

somebody hold me :crymeariver:
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:02   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hehe you guys make me laugh
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:16   #10
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhou
note: could also be mistaken for batman, but we all know batman doesnt exist..
Evil doesn't exist either.

Oh wait...

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:36   #11
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

i feel so revealed :crymeariver:

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 09:38   #12
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm going to have to talk to Sovereign about the use he makes of his free time
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 12:33   #13
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

batman doesn't exist?? *cries*
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 12:39   #14
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

If you all look very close, Insomnia has a 1horned devil aswell... cmon, u can see it :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:00   #15
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
If you all look very close, Insomnia has a 1horned devil aswell... cmon, u can see it :/
1 horned ? that sounds more like something else....

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:17   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
1 horned ? that sounds more like something else....
Unicorn and Penis is all that comes to mind... is that what you mean? :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:22   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Unicorn and Penis is all that comes to mind... is that what you mean? :/
i meant of course unicorn !

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:27   #18
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

goddamn zz-crew PR squad propaganda!!!
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 13:59   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why oh why would we not believe that?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 14:11   #20
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
goddamn zz-crew PR squad propaganda!!!
They're doing better at it than anyone else, to be fair.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:15   #21
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
then again, you're zeh evuhl german!

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:36   #22
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

For me that is the definitive proof that Batman is eXilition HC

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 19:53   #23
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

good for adam west
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 06:53   #24
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
For me that is the definitive proof that Batman is eXilition HC
You're my hero. Actually, Batman is... but for saying that you're a close 2nd

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 11:15   #25
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

gg zz-crew ^^

Original zz-crew b1tch
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 02:15   #26
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

Batman does exist, my mum told me so
Unread 12 Nov 2005, 02:19   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Did she convince you that he lived in your house and would never come for meals?
hence "dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner BATMAN!!!!!"*

*I'm half asleep and take no responsibility for whatever I type.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 05:40   #28
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Did she convince you that he lived in your house and would never come for meals?
hence "dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner dinner BATMAN!!!!!"*

*I'm half asleep and take no responsibility for whatever I type.
heh, took me a couple of reads to get

but still (for the original post), interesting find, brings new ideas to mind, maybe the first alliance to spell their name by score wins a prize? could be a nice competition
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:44   #29
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewall...name=eXilition

I see a 6.0% avg roid increase for 3 days in a row followed by a 6.0% avg roid loss...

6 6 6

Coincidence? I think not...
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 21:38   #30
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

wow very cunning of them to produce the 3rd 6 in red too. It was well disguised and it took me a while to see it... well spotted