User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 23:16   #1
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Calling for R14 alliance PA Wiki entries.

Hello,

PA Wiki is a community driven online resource with the goal of gathering all Planetarion related information into one place. It is editable by anyone. It strives to leave the bias of forums like Alliance Discussions behind in order to give every alliance, person and string of information the chance to be represented as-is; to archive every round's history as it was played; in a nutshell to just be a damn good resource for Planetarion players.

I would like to remind all individuals to look up their alliance on the PA Wiki and update it to reflect your presence in R14. Should you have anything to add into the present or past round(s) of said alliance feel free to add it.

Basic things to help out would include:
1. Look up your alliance*, say: http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/APA or http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/1up
2. Click 'edit'
3. Write about anything concerning your alliance in any given round. No bullshit. No child's play.
4. Preview and submit.

That's it. Should you need assistance the PA Wiki crew can be found at #pawiki.

Would you really want to help out PA Wiki to be an exceptional resource? Browse around and add bits of information that you are privvy to, correct dubious information and in general add new content as R14 plays out. Also, you could add at the bottom of your alliance page the correct categories (rounds) in which the alliance has taken part in. You can find an example on F-Crew's page. Click 'edit', browse to the bottom and copy the relevant syntax to your alliance page. That is, if your alliance has only played R1, it would read: [[Category:Alliances]] [[Category:Alliances:Round 1]].

All contributions count to make PA Wiki be a better resource.

* If there is no prior entry (There is currently no text in this page -message). Do not panic. Follow the same four steps and the page will be created.

[edit]:

To add yourself, follow the same steps replacing alliance with your nickname ( e.g. http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/nickname ) and add
[[Category:People]] to the bottom before submit. As a complete example I give Jester. This will immortalize yourself with those whom have played PA, listed at http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...ategory:People.

Last edited by rnd|One; 19 Jul 2005 at 00:52.
rnd|One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 00:02   #2
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: Calling for R14 alliance PA Wiki entries.

Nice. PA Wiki is definelly a excellent resource for the community. From my experience, is excellent for new player to know more about what makes the game what it is today and get a better view about policts ingame. I myself enjoy reading about the game and probly many new to the game would too. Too bad some involved with wiki like to act like kiddos but anyway since the thing is working everyone should try to help to increase information about PA history

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote