User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:43   #51
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
i have 4 tatoos and im not nasty
Do any of your tatoos involve, daggers, lightning bolts, skulls or phrases like "Born to raise Hell!" If not then you may be okay. Hard to tell because people with 4 tatoos are likely to have a fifth onethat is hidden and which is indeed filthy!

Last edited by dda; 1 Jul 2005 at 00:44. Reason: left out an e
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:44   #52
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Apparently we think that men with beards are untrustworthy and have something to hide.

I don't know what we think of women with beards.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:45   #53
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Apparently we think that men with beards are untrustworthy and have something to hide.

I don't know what we think of women with beards.
It depends on whether they have tatoos or not.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:28   #54
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Do any of your tatoos involve, daggers, lightning bolts, skulls or phrases like "Born to raise Hell!" If not then you may be okay. Hard to tell because people with 4 tatoos are likely to have a fifth onethat is hidden and which is indeed filthy!
i don't have any like that no
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 04:18   #55
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
i don't have any like that no
My youngest son has both arms covered with tatoos. He has never been tg prison.....yet. When we go out to eat or such he wears a long sleeved shirt out of deference to my feelings. He assumes that I would be distressed or perhaps he HOPES I would be distressed if they were in view. To me, tatoos are silly but then there are so many things I enjoy (GD for example) which others think are silly. As long as noone holds me down and tatoos my ass, I am perfectly happy to live and let live.

However, tatoos, like dress, are a personal statement and one has to be careful what you state lest you be misunderstood.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 13:58   #56
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i don't fancy the idea of the pain.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 14:17   #57
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

you'll never get a boyfriend.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 15:21   #58
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
they're not so bad, the only bit that hurts is the outlines and that's just a pinch-like feeling that you get used to after a minute or so anyway
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 18:24   #59
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
why do you keep bringing race into every topic where i say i want to discriminate against a minority?

Anyway, I'd hire Jews. They are actually underrepresented in the prison system.
So wouldnt you hire black people?? They arent underrepresented in in the prison system.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 18:40   #60
dda
USS Oklahoma

Just from personal, not scientificly researched samplings, blacks with tatoos who haven't been to prison is probably higher as a percentage of that population in the US than it is for whites. However, the popularity and prevalance of tatoos among younger people seems undeniable.

What i have always wondered is: What if you get tired of a particular tatoo? Tatoo as art is rather permanent. If I have a picture on my wall I can change it if I get tired of it. Why not the temporary tatoos? One could constantly change their statement.

I know that people who have tatoos have their reasons but I have never before inquired as to what they might be.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:12   #61
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
So wouldnt you hire black people?? They arent underrepresented in in the prison system.
I'm not sure if such would even be legal, and I'm sure if I did it I'd be on the outs completely for government contracts. Race gender creed etc. I think you can still discriminate against gays (or straight folk I guess), but I don't think that would help.

My job as Mr. HR is to help the company. I argued that not hiring people with tattoos would do that. People pointing out holes in my argument is entirely welcomed. People disagreeing based on principles they don't understand and don't even care to explain is less welcome. Guess what, human resources is mean. You don't hire the person based on their needs, you hire based on your needs. You have to fire people that don't (or can't) do the job, even if they could really use the money, and you have to avoid hiring people who could potentially ruin you. It's ugly but there it is.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:48   #62
dda
USS Oklahoma

As I understand it, you do not dislike people with tatoos. You do, however, dislike people with criminal proclivities.

When you eliminate potential employees on the basis of sporting tatoos your intent is to eliminate as many potential criminals as possible. Discrimination against non-criminal tatoo wearers is just an unfortunate by-product of your method.

Bad result for the deserving tatooed but good result for your company if your assumption is correct. That is called a business decision. Nothing wrong with that. And i believe that, in most locales, tatoo wearers are not considered a protected class.

I would suggest that you actually look at the tatoo and not eliminate small, popular tatoos of a non-threatening nature. However, as I have said before, spiderwebs, daggers, negative designs of any kind (swastikas for example), naked women (or men) tear drops or anything else on the face, etc. getting a polite "don't call us, we'll call you."

Or, say you see a tatoo that says, "GD rules" or "I love acropolis" call for security!